• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Clearly this means it's time for us to fill his list up again
EXooyD1X0AA7vDd.jpg

All Dies Irae profiles that have the results of verses matches need them removed due to the recent revisions have tons of changes, upgrades, and ability additions.

I believe that I linked everything correctly, but there are a lot and I might of made a mistake.

My apologies if so.

Reinhard Heydrich:
  • Akuto Sai - The Thread (Speed Equalized. Act 1 Akuto and Human Reinhard were used. Both were willing to kill)
  • Gon Freecss - The Thread (Greed Island Arc Gon and Human Reinhard were used, and speed was equalized)
Ren Fuji:
Kei Sakurai:
  • Enkidu - The Thread (speed was equalized. Base Enkidu and base Kei were used. Starting distance was 50m)
Wilhelm Ehrenburg:
Beatrice Kirscheisen:
Rot Spinne:
Eleonore von Wittenburg:
Methuselah:
Rusalka Schwagerin:
Wolfgang Schreiber:
  • Mami Tomoe - The Thread (Base Schreiber and Magia Record Mami were used, speed was equalized, both were in character and starting distance was 1 kilometer)
  • Medaka Kurokami - The Thread (Unrestricted Wolfgang was used along with 5-C Medaka being used)
  • Kaguya Houraisan - The Thread (Unrestricted Schreiber with Niflheimr Fenriswolf active, speed equalized)
Want to push that these matches need to be erased for all the non-Dies Irae profiles mentioned here.

Are any content moderators willing to help Warren please?

Alright, I'm gonna be downgrading real life profiles as concluded in this CRT, so expect a few of these.

Starting off, Plushtrap's loss against an Anomalocaris must now be removed, as it's now a 10-C animal

What do you mean with server move?

Okay. I think that we updated the versus thread links that had been backed up to this forum and removed the rest though.

Okay. You should ask @AKM sama to start a content revision thread for this in either the news and announcements or staff forum then.

Alright... though, by @-ing him, you kind of already did that.

Yes. That was the idea. You can talk with him more extensively as well.

Ainz vs Touma 1

Ainz vs Touma 2

It's considered a stomp matchup. You cannot match these two without one of them stomping the other.

There were three matchups between these two characters. The first match Ainz stomped, the second; Touma stomped and the third; Ainz stomped.

I can't find the third match I made several months ago. I think I deleted it because everyone discussing the versus thread agreed the match should be removed.

Captain Ginyu vs King

A conclusion has been came to (offsite, specifically discord) by the other side that this match shouldn't be there as it's reasoning for King winning is incorrect, and is otherwise a complete stomp in Ginyu's favor. A conclusion has also been reached in the thread that the reasoning for King’s victory is incorrect.

Are any content moderators willing to handle this?

Back