• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusalka Schwagerin vs Nocturne (TWO MORE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,kinda bored so i made this match (aside Rusalka need a love too),i want to use Nocturne once so yeah.......okay lets go!!!

-Dream Realm Nocturne is used

-Speed unequalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Place located in Berlin

-Range is 4 km

-Win via anything!!!

Rusalka
Best girl

Nocturne EternumSkin
Nocturne

VS

• Rusalka : 0
  • Nocturne : 0
  • Inconclusive : 7 (Weekly,Rocker,Monarch,Zack,GRAVE,Rebu,Kagami)

Dream Realm Noc? Thats an...odd choice for this match. How good is her mind manip resistance? And can she resist power nullification?

Hmm....hold on,her mind hax is basically send Ren to dimension that altering his memories,rest is idk XD

Calling Masada nerd here....

Her mind manipulation resistance is above Noc's league. She resisted Methuselah's aura. Said aura uses all the primal fear that exists since the big bang (adding up all the fear living beings have felt or will feel) and attacks the mind of half the planet at once. Also, this is multiplied by at least a decillion universes.

yeah she doesn't resist power null but her low-godly still exists

Yep. She can resist Wilhelm's draining iirc, wich is a drain that absorbs anything considered "life force" (It can drain energy from cars and lamps, since its their "life force".)

Okay then this would probably be inconclusive, Noc cant gt past her regen but she cant get pas the power null and with uneualize speed she most likely cant even tag him

I dunno.

One version of Noc can use the combined nightmares of all of past and future. That was a surprisingly strong potency of mind hax.

So maybe his life drain will surprise me.

Noc's life drain isnt good enough to get through what i assume is a bullshit level of masadaverse soul resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back