• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: Return of the Skill List

By the by, my point isn't even that it is illogical and outright impossible.

But that a lot of these things are illogical and outright impossible. Or as Dragon said before while discussing Captain America due to Taskmaster stuff, "saying some of this skill stuff is impossible but allowing his rebound feats when that tree he rebounded his shield from should get torn into ******* pieces by the kinetic energy that shield is packing is moronic".

Bringing "realistic" into any of this is, by it's own nature, moronic and a terrible idea, and a much more terrible defense.

Also, it seems like a bad time to mention Yujiro's feats as we seem to be discussing Ikki and Sasaki. Just let me know if and when it's a good time

BakiHanma18 said:
It's my understanding that Sasaki isn't outspeeding a faster opponent, he's just reading Poseidon's moves so far ahead, he can dodge a move 1000 moves in advance, giving him a ton of time to react
Yeah but like, how stupid can a dude be if he can't fix his attack despite being 1000 times faster. That's the problem if we assume him being "too" fast.

If we assume poseidon to be at max 10x faster. Then i guess we can give him the ikki treatment.

@H13

It's Xiaoli's feat.

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, it seems like a bad time to mention Yujiro's feats as we seem to be discussing Ikki and Sasaki. Just let me know if and when it's a good time
Actually we're discussing Hayato and Sasaki. Ikki just came up along the way.

A feat being physically impossible doesn't prevent its occurring (e.g. being so fast you're in two places at once).

A feat being LOGICALLY impossible prevents its occurring (e.g. being so skilled you make a square circle or invisible pink unicorn).

Everything listed herein so far is PHYSICALLY impossible. Nothing has breached logical possibility yet

Firephoenixearl said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Actually we're discussing Hayato and Sasaki. Ikki just came up along the way.
Is now a good time? I don't want to overwhelm you arguing 2 different characters at once

@Xulrev

I never said the 1st is not fine. But as i said several times, if you're fine with assuming at max 10x faster for Poseidon, i'll settle with it and give him the Ikki treatment.

I was just explaining a bit further earl, I'm actually not even disagreeing on anything here. I have no idea what to put Poseidon's speed at, personally, other than vaguely faster than eyesight to him

I have my doubts, but chose to reserve them until Hayato's feats have been stated. I'm willing to at least give him a chance here

The Prince of Counters said:
No it's Sir, me and KG that all disagree with that notion. Nothing in that blog is worthy of 2nd place.
Only sir has read the series.

And you and KG gotta argue why it's not. Not just "we all think so so it must be true" otherwise we'd decide the winner of fights based on popular opinion, not on arguing.

I already said why above.

"Sion already scales to this:

-Fought and won against Hyperion in a duel with nothing more than her sword. Hyperion passivly erodes the space around her, cutting down Sion's physical stats to 20%, had Danmaku and laser drones that would have oneshotted Sion, could teleport and was physically better in every regard too. Sion was a bloody mess, to the point where merely blocking tore flesh from her body.

Anne scales way above that, and Pray trashes Anne. "

Alright, so here i go. Yujiro, basically the composite Bakiverse. Thanks to this, i'll not only be refering to his skill feats but also to the skill feats and techniques he upscales to.

First the main stuff. Dude mastered every martial art that exists and even ones that existed centuries ago (implicitly saying he never got to have actual contact with them), and masters even martial arts that need more than a century of hard training to fully master with a glance at them being used in battle. Even ones that need extreme body control, such as Xiao Lee (it's explained how it works here and you can see it being used in this fight, i recommend reading it all), are flawlessly mastered by Yujiro in a few seconds of observation. Yujiro's pressure points are so precise he can make people faint with a slight tap. He's so skilled the first person that ever managed to touch him was Motobe , another martial arts genius like everyone on the Bakiverse. The likes of 13yo Baki could already flawlessly predict the movements of masters of diverse martial arts, Yujiro not only massively upscales from that but also has his own feat of predicting an entire fight based on the stance of the fighters. 15yo Baki was considered the absolute king of the Tokyo Dome Underground Arena, where even the most "average" of fighters effortlessly curbstomped Rickson Gracie in skill (who, in the Bakiverse, has a 700 winstreak in professional fighting). 18yo Baki could dodge attacks similarly to Yasuri, that is, with movement so minimal it seemed like the attacks were phasing through him. 18yo Baki could also do this while in Yujiro's benda that makes blood come through all your body openings, while also making all your blood go to your brain, basically ******* you up immensely. Baki is also the maker of many other extremely skillful feats i'm forgetting as of rn because i'm not a machine that can perfectly remember more than 800 chapters of people beating each other up.

About the other characters Yujiro upscales from, we got people such as Retsu Kaioh, Doppo Orochi, Goki Shibukawa, Musashi Miyamoto, and some others.

Doppo Orochi is known as "the sun of karate" and "god of war", being a 10th Dan in the Shinshinkai Karate style he created himself. His analytical prediction is so perfect he could see through Dorian's hypnosis that makes the other fighter fight against an extremely weaker Dorian that doesn't actually exist. In reality, the opponent is just fighting against the air. He was affected by the hypnosis, but his AP was so good that even then it worked, defeating the real Dorian in the process. Orochi is a user of the technique "Sangan", created centuries ago. It requires perfect control of the eyes' sinew, as such it's extremely hard to utilize. Doppo Orochi is also the creator of the technique he defines as a "perfect Seiken". Because, even if he did that move thousands of times everyday of his life for the past 50 years, he recognized it would never be a truly perfect Seiken (medium punch shot from the waist, one of the basic karate moves). The Seiken, for him, was only a 99.99999999... (get, like, 4 or 5 paragraphs of nines here) % version of the true Seiken punch, the Bodhisattva Fist he created. This can be seen here(6:30 to 9:10, i couldn't find the manga scans, sorry) and other feats i'm forgetting as of rn.

Kaku Kaioh is the creator of the Xiao Lee style. The dude not only has mastered Xiao Lee, what is obviously extremely difficult for what i said earlier, he also knows many forms of Chinese Kenpo not even the likes of Retsu Kaioh have ever seen before, Retsu Kaioh being probably the 2nd best Chinese Kenpo master of the verse. If that wasn't enough, he has trained Chinese Kenpo for the last 100+ years of his life, obtaining the "ultimate martial arts skill". Dude is 10-C physically and can fight evenly with Yujiro himself.

Goki Shibukawa is a master of Jujutsu, Aiki, and Judo. But trust me, this isn't your average Aikido. Motobe claims that in the last 100 years, fewer than 10 martial artists have mastered true Aiki, and that Shibukawa is the first to utilize it in combat, having fought for Japan in actual wars in the past. His knowledge on human anatomy is great to the point he can do stuff like this (3:40) and this(right at the start). This Aiki works based on inner ki and as such can do stuff like this (5:45)

Musashi Miyamoto knows all the sword styles that existed on his era, and is, well, Musashi Miyamoto. The dude can predict the moves of people like Baki even if they didn't show any physical sign that they will do it (breathing pattern, muscle tension, etc). Musashi is so damn skilled at swordmanship that he can cut without swords in his hands . He has the senses of a real warrior and knows when not to hold back, and is the creator and master of the Niten Ichi-Ryü sword style. It's said that even 9th Dans in Kendo (about 20 people on the whole world) aren't even remotely comparable to Musashi.

And again, there's a bunch of other stuff i'm forgetting rn. This is very limited.

The wiki ate this comment. I Ctrl C'd it so i can repost it now, but i swear if i didn't i'd probably be crying in fetal position rn

Firephoenixearl said:
@KG

Now get ready to copy paste it into the Hayato vs Yujiro, and we argue there.
Wouldn't that be an AP stomp tho

Or are we talking skill only? Is there a thread for this specific debate?

KGiffoni said:
Wouldn't that be an AP stomp tho

Or are we talking skill only? Is there a thread for this specific debate?
1. Skill debate obviously.

2. Hayato's getting bumped to 7-C

3. Hayato stomps in normal fights. I just haven't made the CRT yet.

Didn't Ikki canonically die to a 12 year old? Not sure anyone on here would be anywhere close to the top of the list if that happened to them.

The real cal howard said:
Didn't Ikki canonically die to a 12 year old? Not sure anyone on here would be anywhere close to the top of the list if that happened to them.
How exactly?

I mean, 13yo Baki could be in the top 15 soooo...

Age shouldn't be sinonym of being skilled or not being skilled

Yeah 13 yo Baki literally died and used Will Projection to bring himself back to life during the Gaia fight lol

Hmm, im not even sure what cal is referring to. Im not sure if he's simply misunderstood

"Ikki died to a middle school boy"

with

"ikki died then became a middle school boy"

Or if by 12y/o he means Or-Gaule (the person who killed ikki). We don't know how old is Or-Gaule, but if that's who you mean then does dying to a kid who:

• Is pretty stupidly haxed
  • Has regen Ikki cannot get past
  • Fought Ikki after Ikki had used Ittou Rasetsu, so he died cus he ran out of time/stamina.

Back