• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: A New Skill

Not sure what she shows other than text, tbh. No showings of dexterity, agility, or accuracy. Just a bunch of words with hax behind them.

Same with almost all the contenders, tbh. Just prediction, which isn't skill. If you can weave through laser grids or have a sword slash with a .0001 degree margin of error, that's skill. Not "I can see the fight before it even begins"

The real cal howard said:
Oh don't think I'm leaving it there. What I said applies to pretty much the entire top. Other than like, Yujiro.
Pretty sure EVERYONE in there has feats. Fugil, Sasaki, Ikki etc.

The only likely exception is maybe Edel whose biggest feat is scaling from Ikki.

Oh don't think I'm leaving it there. What I said applies to pretty much the entire top. Other than like, Yujiro.
Cries in posting Feats for Pray dozens of times already*

Like i get it, hers arent terribly exciting or batshit insane but please... Dont just ignore them.

Even without prediction Ikki, Fugil, Pray, Jin and Sasaki still have feats. The only thing they would lose is "I canpredict the whole match" (which iirc Pray doesn't have sorry First Witch

Once again...

Musashi and the Sword Saints' ranking and comparison with Fugil does not take the infinity stuff into account

It's done in a manner similar to Weekly's arguments for Jax. The verse is full of ridiculous skill feats that are actually concrete and non-flowery, and the Sword Saints collectively outskill all of them.

And yes, while in-universe they "transcend them by a factor of infinity", they can't do that here, so we agreed on them being tied with Fugil, who himself could be argued as having infinite skill in other ways.

Ionliosite said:
Even without prediction Ikki, Fugil, Pray, Jin and Sasaki still have feats. The only thing they would lose is "I canpredict the whole match" (which iirc Pray doesn't have sorry First Witch
I love how Cal says prediction is not skill and stuff but one of his fav Captain america feats is "beating someone before the fight even started" which is just precog

Task still says hi.

When Sasaki or Ikki can ricochet a weapon off of several buildings to destroy a small moving target without either looking or focusing, they can be the sole victors. No just seeing the entire fight. Not just saying "this is hard if not impossible to do!" Performing the skills that we deem as skillful themselves.

I forgot to skill chain for Yujiro! Cal, I'm very convinced as of right now that if Yujiro goes any higher, Task should rise with him. Me and Ion (for now, as Fugil might be getting bumped up) agree that Yujiro and Fugil are similar in skill, and I feel as though the same holds true for Task

Then come at me given how many outliers Marvel has I wouldn't be surprissed if half of his feats were outliers too

Task still says hi.

When Sasaki or Ikki can ricochet a weapon off of several buildings to destroy a small moving target without either looking or focusing, they can be the sole victors. No just seeing the entire fight. Not just saying "this is hard if not impossible to do!" Performing the skills that we deem as skillful themselves.
What ikki does when farting is more useful in combat than taskmaster's best throwing feat.

Back