• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Awakens

Yes, Knight Run has basically Trackless Step.

Just not many feats tacked onto it, So yes, you could say its weaker than Rakudais. Heck, it dosnt even have a fancy name, its just something Sion does if she wants to

So yeah, Ikki is up there most definitly not because of Trackless Step and i do believe that our high skilly bois (And the 2 girls?) can do that shit to.

I think Eldrad should at least be above Mihawk and Future Warrior if nothing else. Why Eldrad anyway? He's more on the Psychic/Precognition side than the physical combative side of Warhammer.

And thanks for the heads-up on the posts, I might make a new thread soon and post when we get to around 475

Eh, why not, I'll start posting stuff.

So to start, we have Yagharek the Garuda and Shadrach the adventurer. Yagharek's people are natural hunters, able to fight and kill while completely in a trance, and temporarily boost their movement speed by ten times with the slightest movement, with the reflexes to match. Yag is particularly skilled among his people in the use of a whip, able to fend off a squadron of trained militia armed with rifles, with nothing but a whip, easily striking people around corners. He is able to fight and kill monsters many times larger than himself with his eyes closed, something Shadrach can do far more casually and with shorter weapons. Even without a weapon, Yag was able fend off to defeat an enemy many times stronger than himself with one hand, while using the other hand to patch up his wounds. Shadrach's partner Penge is a master archer, and can turn while in full sprint, fire a perfect headshot behind her without aiming, and turn around and keep running, all without ever losing speed.

Jack Half-A-Prayer is a man who was Remade to have his right arm replaced with a mantis claw. It is emphasized many times throughout the series that Remade individuals normally never have full control of their Remade parts, as their brain never adjusts fully, even if they spend years training themselves to try to move as easily as they once did. Jack wields his mantis arm perfectly, able to effortlessly tear a squadron of militia men to shreds in close combat, far outstripping both Yag and Shadrach in melee. He also possesses pinpoint marksmanship, taking down dozens of heavily-armed soldiers in seconds with nothing but a repeating pistol, outdoing Penge in ranged combat. He is a master of stealth and guerilla combat, even vanishing from sight in close quarters, casually blinking from one position to another in a crowd of opponents.

All of these individuals are far, far , far surpassed by the Brucolac. A vampire with possibly centuries of experience, he is able to outmaneuver and subdue Silas Fennec, a man who can shift through folds in space and teleport with ease. He can mask his presence enough to vanish from sight in the middle of a brightly-lit room, and moves so fluidly through shadows that it's as though he can teleport.

And then we have Uther Doul, the mortal man who defeated the Brucolac. I have compiled some imgur scans for this, as the explanations are somewhat hefty.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UVHCPIV

Scan 1: Doul spin-kicks a man and lands back in place so fluidly that it's like he hasn't moved.

Scan 2: Uther Doul's first real fight scene. Doul is entirely unarmed, and his opponents are scabmettlers, individuals so durable and resistant to abrasions that it takes the blast of a shotgun or a strike from a mace to damage them without the use of pressure points.

Scan 3: A description of Doul's fighting mentality.

Scan 4: Doul rapidly alternates between weapons (not super impressive, but it's something).

Scan 5: Doul sheathes a sword faster than the eye can follow.

Scan 6: Doul defeats several cactacae pirates. Cactacae are stronger and more durable than any human, and covered in sharp spines. Doul's movements are described as being efficient to the point of being nonexistant, and can split people's wrists with the flat of a blade or strike between cactus spines with his fingers.

Scan 7: Doul kills two mosquito-women, which are far faster and stronger than even cactacae.

Scan 8: An explanation of Doul's Possible Sword, and a description of why it's so difficult to use. Statements that Doul has learned every fighting style with every weapon, unlearned it all, and relearned randomized variants in order to use the Possible Sword.

Scan 9: A demonstration of Doul's skills, as well as the Possible Sword in action against hundreds of soldiers.

I will also note that Doul defeated the Brucolac in single combat offscreen. An enemy that is explicitly protected from the Possible Sword, and is many times FTE to Doul himself.

I honestly don't even know where to begin. I suppose the biggest question is where you, @Creature, base on the people you know on the list and the feats you know, would place on them on the list?

Yeah his schtick is mostly seamlessly transitioning between attacks with no wasted movement and perfect efficiency, the Possible Sword is the main thing I think would bump him up.

Having the awareness of all the thousands to millions of possible moves he could make at any given time, and moving with exactly enough precision to shave off all but the beneficial results, and just randomly enough that those results still happen, is something I would say puts him at at least 3rd place. I'd put that above Shichika and Pray.

Really? I can't see anyone in 4th place managing to use the Possible Sword without killing themselves.

Although a lot of this list seems to be based around improvement and learning capacity, which Doul also has in spades, considering that it was during a span of only a little more than a decade that he got as good as he is.

Would you imagine that he'd have the physical control and precision to use the Possible Sword? It's a little difficult to interpret how it compares to other types of skill in different verses, but I feel like the people in 2nd place could probably manage it.

I woudnt care either way and woudnt mind to just slap him onto place 3 too, its not like character has to monopolize placings.

I woudnt mind him at place 3 with the normal skill boys and girls but for anything higher Jordan would have to directly piss at one of them to get a semblance of a debat going. The list is pretty much settled, so everyone became lazy with changes that dosnt endanger their placing.

Back