• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: A New Skill

Throwing stuff isn't even useful. Literally try beating any of the top 7 by throwing stuff, see how it works.

Him beating thugs who are incapable of grabbing or blocking somehow is a useful skill versus people here.

Well, after i've liked of Sasaki from RoR's feats, i think that some stuff need to be updated:

• Sasaki posesses an impressive and analytical fighting sense, when he was against Poseidon, an opponent way stronger than him in every aspect (it's explicitely said that he doesn't even see the attacks), he adapted to him in a blink of eyes just by looking at him, more precisely, when he faced him, he predicted every of his moves and paterns by looking at him instantanously, the explanation of that is due to him already experienced those, indeed, when he faced him, by analysing it in many aspect such has the blink of eyes, the bait and breathing, he simulated near to perfectly the image of him in his mind and instantanously faced this image by simulating the action and move of the image in his mind coutless time to adapt in an instant, simulating the thousands of attack before poseidon even showed them in the real world, those simulation are instantanous, thanks to that he can predict every move of the opponents and adapt at the same time (At this moment, he already experienced those exact move (they are thousands) and process to avoid the blow)
  • He also has a pretty good adaptation in fight, he was completly trashed by poseidon moment ago but adapted in a blink of eyes to the new speed(poseidon became way faster than before and he still adapted to this) and even when after the opponent adapted to his fighting style, he still efforcely adapted to his speed
Well, there is other stuff but i'am too lazy to post them, taking his time is a good thing.

I'm kinda bored so I will do this.

Fugil vs. Taskmaster (Captain America)

Microscopic prescision sounds good, but making his shield move the way he wants to is kinda the point of why his shield was created. Krulcifer did something similar to this she throwed her beams and even if her opponent moved it still hit her because it bounced in other things. Something similar is Lux mastering Senjin that take several years to master after watching them or Fugil inventing a technque extremely similar to Celistia's Break Purge in an instant while it took years to Celistia to master. Fugil outskills someone who surpasses humanity already, and Fugil himself knows martial arts and how to use every weapon. Spending time fighting isn't the best skill feat, so this is meh. Fugil surpassess the original users of the Drag-Rides, so Cap training with the greatest guys ins't that much. Ok, I know this is Marvel's internet and not RL internet, but on internet you can't find everything, so absorbing the entire internet could not be superior to Composite Human levels, but since it's from Marvel I guess it could be, anyway Fugil outskills someone who memorized every trait and ability of every Drag-Ride and knows how to counter them all.

Fugil vs. Taskmaster (Hawkeye)

Krulcifer can launch dozens of shoots that bounces in different things and hit her opponent on every vital spot despite her moving without a single inch of deviation. I know this is one feat (since I don't remember most of Krulcifer's feats), but it's pretty much at Hawkeye's level. She can also hit opponents while she is moving at high speeds.

Fugil vs. Taskmaster (Directly)

Fugil is laughtably above everyone in the verse, in the final battle he actually fought half of the verse at the same time and he still won.

>He's skilled enough to be able to replicate an entire concerto despite not knowing how to read music, just after hearing the concert.

I wouldn't say this is skill, since he is just copying music.

>He beats Electra, a master martial artist, with his eyes closed.

Fugil defeated Magialca who is a master martial artist and who outskills other master martial artists while just playing around.

>He can bypass Spider-Man's Spider Sense with ricocheting his billy club.

Bypassing Spider Senses isn't difficult, they could vary from dodging a bunch of attacks to "my spider sense is tingling" *gets hit*.

>Spider-Man considers him skilled enough that fighting him is like fighting seven Avengers at once.

The Paladins considered fighting Fugil like fighting an infinite amount of Drag-Rides. I don't know why this is so special anyway.

>He took on Cap and Iron Man simultaneously.

Fugil took on the Seven Dragon Paladins and Aeril simultaneously.

>He can hold his own against an entire team of Avengers, with that team containing Ms and Captain Marvel.

Fugil fought againts the Seven Dragon Paladins, the Syvalles and the Azure Division.

>He literally gets bored fighting Hawkeye.

Fugil was literally playing with the Paladins.

>He has the ability to use every fighting style he's watched at the same time.

Fugil can use every Drag-Ride aat any given time.

>He beat hit squads sent by seven different organisations at the same time that he trained.

They aren't supposed to be near as skilled at him I suppose. Anyway, go back to Paladins, Syvalles and Azure Division.

>He can block bullets with a chain.

Fugil can do the same thing with an anchor.

>He can catch a blade from behind thrown by Moon Knight, another insanely skilled fighter.

Fugil defeated ne of the Paladins without even seeing him.

>Taskmaster opened his own school to do the same, and his students literally can't touch him in a training session

Fugil trained Lux and he could have also trained Singlen to some degree. Both were defeated by him, and his battle againts Lux was a one-sided battle in which Lux couldn't even counterattack.

> Taskmaster can learn everything you do after seeing it and he can do it faster because he watched your highlights on fast-forward a couple nights ago.

Singlen can already copy everything he sees (that's why is master was surprissed by him) and Fugil can do Quick Draw better than people who master Quick Draw.

I could keep going with Fugil, but I'm better at answering things and this was everything I found for Taskmaster.

I would like a macth between Fugil and Taskmaster but they are from different Tiers, so RIP.

Problem is Drag-Rides are incredibly specific weapons. Also there's only like, thirty of them. Mastering them all isn't nearly as hard as mastering every weapon and every martial art. Plus, surpassing humanity =/= knowing everything there is to know about martial arts. Cap's shield is meant to ricochet, sure, but it still needs to be thrown with precision to do the bs that he does. Like throwing it to beat several bad guys in a single throw, which involves ricochets and making an entire 180 around a car. Taking on Iron Man, Cap, etc. is impressive because they're all stronger than him. By quite a bit. Iron man and Captain/Miss Marvel especially. Beating someone playing around =/= memeing on someone who regularly goes up against Daredevil (the dude so skilled that he's a master martial artist despite being blind) while blindfolded. Furthermore, you forgot Black Panther (same dude who beat both, a dude who can sense all weaknesses, and a genius who built an armor to specifically beat Black Panther) and Iron Fist to account for. The former has skill feats on his profile, the latter has all the skill of the past Iron Fists, like if he was the Avatar. Task is not only still a 7 to their 6's, but he also copied their skills. An anchor is bigger than a chain and can block bullets better. Taskmaster is the same dude who throws pens with enough accuracy and force to pierce peoples' eyes. He outskills Bullseye who can kill someone with a toothpick thrown through a window at a hundred yards away, can slit a throat with a playing card throw, and can throw a paper airplane to a distant rooftop. Also let's not downplay Spidey's skill. Dude's so skilled that he developed his own martial art.

Copying and mastering are two completely different things. There are martial artist in Marvel that would completely annihilate Taskmaster so to call him the most skilled seems asinine.

No there's not. And if there is, they're like, tier 6-4. There's nobody as skilled as Taskmaster in series, barring maybe Shang-Chi. Task outskills other 7s like Wolverine.

Also by that logic, Ikki doesn't deserve his spot, given his entire shtick is copying, albeit mastering what he's copied.

Actually, why is Ikki still number one? The thing that got him to the top of the list is all prediction feats, not sheer skill feats. He hasn't done the stuff Task, Fugil, and Yujiro has done.

I'm gonna be honest here.

I completely disagree with at least 2/5 of the top 5.

Also Cal doesn't know what he's talking about considering Sasaki memorized the swordsmanship of every swordsmen he clashed against while he was alive, hell even his fighting style is based upon various animals, said fighting style is self made. Don't sleep on my boy Sasaki.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, why is Ikki still number one? The thing that got him to the top of the list is all prediction feats, not sheer skill feats. He hasn't done the stuff Task, Fugil, and Yujiro has done.
I think all the arguments against Ikki just kinda petered out for some reason.

You know fighting styles have evolved since like what...the 1600s? Sasaki ain't exactly from modern times. Memorizing the swordsmanship of every swordsman he clashed against isn't as impressive as memorizing every martial art, and even then it's just limited to swords.

Much of the skill feats in Marvel isn't from "modern time." either, also we've also been clubbing shit to death since we got here so I'm not sure what type of argument your making here. And again, I can use your same exact argument to say that the majority of what makes Taskmaster so skilled is that most of what he's copied has been hand to hand combat as opposed to fighting with a weapon such as a sword. Meanwhile Sasaki has some of the best Analytical Prediction on this list gaming from sheer experience of losing constantly and learning from it, has mastered swordsmanship and keeps evolving, and has crazy feats himself.

I feel as if your belittling the skills of the other characters here with "But all of these are just predictions lol." in order to make Taskmaster look better.

What? Everything that happened in Marvel was at the earliest the 1940s. Sure as heck isn't 500 years in the past. And no, you can't, because Task and Cap and almost all of the top tier Marvel skill dudes have sword training done hands down. Heck, Task is almost always pictured with a sword, so your argument falls fault there. I ain't arguing that Sasaki isn't skilled af, nor am I arguing that baiting isn't a feat of skill, but prediction of certain calibers really isn't just raw skill, otherwise Rick Sanchez beats us all via sh*t like this.

You using Sasaki being from an older time dosen't do much to strengthen your arguments for Taskmaster. Your enitre argument is silly if I'm being honest, as if being from an older era makes you less skilled. Arguably we had much much much more skilled soldiers from back in the day, so again your point here is meaningless. Sword training is different than actually mastering it, it's pretty obviously Cap is gonnna be a lot more skilled with his hands and shield than he would he with a sword or a sniper rifle. I'm willing to bet Sasaki would blow them both out of the water in terms of sheer swordsmanship.

Are you kidding? We 100% did not have more skilled people in the past. We lear from the past, taking the best aspects of the past and bringing it forward. Are you honestly saying that with the billions upon billions of dollars the US alone puts into the military we honestly have less skilled soldiers than the ronin of the Meiji era or the Spartans?

You'd have a point if it wasn't exiting stated they mastered swordsmanship and much more. Again, Cap outskilled a dude who absorbed the entirety of the knowledge of the Internet, deep web and more, and I can promise you that stuff like ancient samurai fighting is on there.

Also let's not ignore the fact that while Sasaki got better, he's only won the fight against Poseidon and nothing else. Can't say the same about any of the rest on the list. They all took the majority of their fights.

Problem is Drag-Rides are incredibly specific weapons. Also there's only like, thirty of them. Mastering them all isn't nearly as hard as mastering every weapon and every martial art.
They aren't weapons, they are glorified armors.

>Only like thirty of them

Lol, no. This is so wrong in many ways. There is such an ungodly amount of Drag-Rides that thay are described as being an infinite amount (obviously, this is an exageration, there aren't an infinite amount). Actually, mastering them all is as difficult as mastering every weapon and martial arts, because your body needs to know how to use the weapons/martial arts to move with each of them, since each of them is different.

Plus, surpassing humanity =/= knowing everything there is to know about martial arts.
Mishis has memorized everything and knows how to counter everything that is in the human realm, so, she actually knows how every Drag-Ride works.

Cap's shield is meant to ricochet, sure, but it still needs to be thrown with precision to do the bs that he does. Like throwing it to beat several bad guys in a single throw, which involves ricochets and making an entire 180 around a car.
True, true. Still anyone who can catch the shield dismiss this OvO

Taking on Iron Man, Cap, etc. is impressive because they're all stronger than him. By quite a bit. Iron man and Captain/Miss Marvel especially.
Well, skill is meant to fight againts stronger opponents without being that strong. For example, there was a time in which Lux fought someone 100x stronger than him.

Beating someone playing around =/= memeing on someone who regularly goes up against Daredevil (the dude so skilled that he's a master martial artist despite being blind) while blindfolded.
Fugil memed on Greifer, who is the most skilled Drag-Knight in his country and that could go againts Lux, without seeing him.

Furthermore, you forgot Black Panther (same dude who beat both, a dude who can sense all weaknesses, and a genius who built an armor to specifically beat Black Panther) and Iron Fist to account for. The former has skill feats on his profile, the latter has all the skill of the past Iron Fists, like if he was the Avatar. Task is not only still a 7 to their 6's, but he also copied their skills.
Ah, yes, Black Panther. Lux battle style revolve around searching for your weaknessess and using them againts you, and he prepared a lot to face Fugil, still got defeated. Singlen trained for years to counter everything Fugil has, completely outmatching Lux everytime they faced, still got outmatched by Fugil. Having the skill of all previous Iron Fist doesn't sound that impressive, it seems Composite Human, but worst. Fugil can do the same thing the verse do, but better, it was shown multiple times (while using Bahamut, while using Typhon, replicating Celistia's Break Purge without having ever see it and mastering the very instant he tried)

An anchor is bigger than a chain and can block bullets better.
It's still just blocking bullets, it's not that impressive.

Taskmaster is the same dude who throws pens with enough accuracy and force to pierce peoples' eyes. He outskills Bullseye who can kill someone with a toothpick thrown through a window at a hundred yards away, can slit a throat with a playing card throw, and can throw a paper airplane to a distant rooftop.
Yeah, this is pretty good, still can be countered by anyone who can catch those things. This is still to show precision, people in Bahamut can hit things from hundreds of meters and moving at high speeds.

Also let's not downplay Spidey's skill. Dude's so skilled that he developed his own martial art.
Developing a martial arts is that good? Because Singlen developed his own techniques, Fugil did too, and many others invented their own techniques.

@Ion.

By 30 I meant 30 types, not 30 total. At least that's how many were on the wiki. Not this one. The Bahamut wiki. Never read the series. I'll wait for the anime adaptation due to you know my opinion on LNs.

Fair. Fair.

Let's also consider that Taskmaster is 9-A. Remember how strong Captain Marvel is at her weakest. More impressive than 100x.

...interesting

The difference is Karnak actually uses superhuman capabilities to see every weakness. He doesn't analyze your weaknesses to turn them against you. His superpower is literally to tell exactly where all your weaknesses are and go for them. Which is eager is above Lux. Also I highly doubt any of those people are as smart as Tony Stark. Beating Tony in a suit that he designed to counter you (and you know what Tony can do) >>> beating someone who was training to counter you. You also underestimate what the previous Iron Fists have. They're each master martial artists with mastery over chi control and have their own martial art. And that's a single one over hundreds of iterations, let alone what Danny has done.

Yeah but with a toothpick? Not something that was meant to be shot/thrown. A toothpick?

Eh, I probably overexagerrated the feat. But an entire martial art is more than just a few techniques.

@Cal

Ah, yes, that's pretty much everyone that have been showed, butobviously, there is always more than what is showed. For example, when someone say "this guy knows all martial arts" he won't show every type of martial arts atbest the guy could show like a dozen or so. And there is already a Bahamut anime, but it is somewhat bad adapted (some changed things, things happening different from what happened in the LN, and others).

Yes, I know the difference is bigger than 100x, the point is that they can fight people far stronger than themselves via skill.

Karnak should be superior to Lux, yes (mainly because his thing is supernatural OvO). Yes, neither of them is a smart as Tony, but Singlen still did stupid things like taking his sight and hearing by making a thick mist and making rain predicting Fugil's movements and position and freezing Fugil in ice while also freezing the floor for Fugil to not move (because he wa basically dodging everything). Well, but Tony still isn't a hax lord like Sacred Eclipse (who was modified by Arshalia to eliminate Fugil) and she can't do anything againts him. Yeah, I'm maybe understimating Iron Fist but it still sounds below Composite Human to me, I don't know why.

So Bahamut chars has an eager in distance while Marvel chars are eager in throwing stupid stuff.

Singlen actually created his own battle style revolving around those techniques. And people like Mishis created their own battlestyle to counter everything there is in-verse.

Anyway, if you want to continue, I can do it tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

Creaturemaster971 said:
I think all the arguments against Ikki just kinda petered out for some reason.
Not really, he already outskilled skill by skill Fugil and Sasaki who were put against him.

Cal's obsession over throwing stuff doesn't make ikki any less impressive.

And your obsession over prediction doesn't make Ikki impressive.
1. I've argued why Ikki outskills every skill of people like Fugil and Sasaki, so that's a moot point. Completely ignoring the facts.

2. I've already explained why throwing is almost useless in 1v1 combat, especially on this level. Its utility in a fight is extremely debatable if existent at all.

1. And did everyone keep on agreeing? No...seriously asking that. That's not rhetorical. With more and more feats being brought to the table it's a valid question.

2. And you couldn't be more wrong, given the obvious fact that it's completely useful in a verse full of supergods. Bu that logic swordsmanship is useless in 1v1 combat, because you can just keep at a range and shoot like most people do nowadays. Oh, but they have countermeasures for that! And what, you think Cap doesn't have countermeasures for the many many times people has caught his shield? What's Ikki's best feat of skill. Not of him seeing the future, what skill has he shown? The best thing I've seen so far is his blinded bullet dodging, but the entirety of the top 5 have that.

1. Ionsite agreed that Fugil gets outskilled by Ikki.

2. Uhm i don't like to discuss or give an answer to "what are Ikki's skill feats". As it's literally the same as asking "what are Kirby's or Ajimu's abilities?". So as people bring up feat or anyone wants to throw anyone at Ikki i can argue there. However i love your logic on Cap with "he has counter measures if his shield gets grabbed".

Mate, i am not saying he doesn't, he might be plenty skilled without his shield, but you know if his shield gets grabbed that basically burns every "skill" regarding throwing. Throwing will not be useful and after his shield is thrown away he has nothing to throw, again negating any throwing skill he has. Ikki has no such problems.

It would be the same with Vash the Stampede who vastly outskills taskmaster in terms of aiming. However if Vash faces off against anyone here with even decent dodging skills, his best skill which is well aiming, is outta the window.

1. Ion's also a massive Ikki supporter and not a neutral party. That's not to take offense at. Everyone has a bias. Ain't calling him a fanboy or anything like that.

2. BS. Ikki doesn't have nearly the amount of skill feats as those two have powers. The reason his page was so thick was because you pretty much copy-pasted the light novel. I can promise you Task has more feats than Ikki, due to having been around for 40 years as opposed to Ikki's 6 (not even counting Cap who's been around for over 70 years), and I've done a good job getting feasts. And what, you think Cap has never gotten his shield grabbed? Of course he has! And used his mastery over all martial arts to compensate. Has Ikki mastered all martial arts? Your quotes only say he's adept at many.

And if Ikki loses his sword that gets rid of all his feats. What's your point? Difference is Task or Yujiro or Fugil can make up for losing their armed weapon and still top this list.

Are you really saying that Vash is countered by being half decent at dodging? Have you seen like, any fiction with guns, be it anywhere from Black Lagoon to John Wick? You really think people haven't tried that? You think expert gunslingers in fiction haven't accounted for that?

1. That's completely false. Ion is a main Bahamut supporter, not a rakudai one. We've have several debates in Rakudai vs Bahamut and he would stick to defending Bahamut, so that's complete opinion on your side without facts considering Ion himself wanted to argue Fugil is more skilled than ikki. And i don't really account for opinion in my argument debates, whether you like it or not, it happened.

2. Number of feats =/= quality. If you want you can throw Taskmaster at Ikki and see whose more proficient in combat. Get all your total of 110 years of Taskmaster+Cap feats and see how they fair up to the things Ikki can do with skill. Keep in mind this is "Combat Skill" meaning, it all boils down to if they fight in everything equal and hax negged, who would win.

Ikki losing his sword? My god cal are you even trying at this point. Are you really comparing the likelyhood of losing your weapon mid fight, and losing your weapon because you literally throw it? It would take MAD skill to even try to take ikki's sword not to mention ikki's proficient with martial arts and a TON of other things that aren't linked to his sword. But again, losing a thrown weapon doesn't depend on your skill, losing a 2 handed blade who wasn't taken from him after people thousands of times stronger tried to is completely dependent on outskilling your opponent.

Yes cal, yes that's exactly what im saying. They have not accounted for someone like Ikki. They have accounted for massively less skilled people, not ikki though. And i love how you bring up John Wick, the dude's literally in a verse of actual humans, and you somehow think that John Wick has accounted for someone literally dodging his bullets.

Back