• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we should scale Chinjao to the Small City level+ calc and see what results we get with that.

I don't think trying to make everyone be equal to Fujitora / Doflamingo is a great idea.

The last thing I want us to do is try and base the scaling on 20 multipliers for Hody Jones as well.

I still think we should scale Chinjao to the Small City level+ calc and see what results we get with that.

I don't think trying to make everyone be equal to Fujitora / Doflamingo is a great idea.

The last thing I want us to do is try and base the scaling on 20 multipliers for Hody Jones as well.
Chinjao is already scaled to the small City+ calc.
The only thing that would come from it that's not there on the profiles right now is City Level Diamante and Kyros.

Plus, if we scale Chinjao to the small City+ calc, we're blatantly ignoring that he matched G4 Luffy, who scales to Fujitora.
I'm scaling them all off of Law's durability, not just to Doflamingo.
Fujitora is clearly superior to all of these people (Gear 2nd Luffy matched him and Chinjao matched Luffy, but I digress), that's for sure. Worst case scenario is that we give a "stronger than" justification.

That's the consequences of powerscaling.

We don't need to go the super safe route all the time. Lowest possible ≠ best, especially when we have feats that show they're much higher.

Plus, if we scale Chinjao to the small City+ calc, we're blatantly ignoring that he matched G4 Luffy, who scales to Fujitora.

Huh? When did Chinjao match G4 Luffy? I assume you mean G2 Luffy.

And I don't think that G2 Luffy should be scaling to Fujitora. That should be G3 Luffy at best scaling to Fujitora.

G2 Luffy did no damage to Fujitora, and he only matched his blows while he had G3 active, and only G3 was capable of giving Fujitora semi-significant mark on his face.

I'm scaling them all off of Law's durability, not just to Doflamingo.

And what calc value does Law's durability scale to exactly?

I meant G2nd, Chinjao definitely matched Gear 2nd.

Luffy doesn't need to damage him, he pushed him back plus we see a large amount of Fujitora's gravity effects against Gear 2nd Luffy. This entire page is flat out saying "Gear 2nd Luffy is pushing Issho back, while telling him what to do and what to prepare for since he's blind".

0799-002.png

And what calc value does Law's durability scale to exactly?
Minimum 106 Megatons, maximum 420 Megatons. Mountain level regardless.

Would these feats give good results?

Smiley's explosions:
First One.
Second One.
Third One (my favorite).

Pedro's Explosives:
First One.
Second One.
Second One at a different angle.

Explosions Done By or To Franky:
Buffalo and Baby 5.
Franky Radical Beam.

Should Gears Luffy really scale for pushing someone? Like I can understand if they clashed attacks and one was pushed back (although I don't think this happened).

For example base Sanji pushed over page one In a very similar manner but we currently don't assume he scales due to that.

Same goes for Zoro who pushed back Fuji as well.

Smileys first and third, Pedros first, and buffalo and baby 5 first. I don't think the other ones can be calced.
Smiley's first (I sent these to you, but I'll drop links here).
Scan A (Measure with doors)
Scan B (Same as above [not same link, same scene] with a different ship rotated in different way)
Scan C (Trafalgar Law, man with a confirmed height of 191 cm or 6'3 [goddamn], compared to doors)
Scan D (Ship compared to side of the building)

Smiley's third is engulfing huge ass slime blobs.
Only scan (Kin'emon's in the front, with a height of 295 cm [9'8, why the heck is he so tall])

Pedro's first won't give good results, nvm
And the second one has nothing to compare it to, so L.

Buffalo and Baby 5's has no ship, but you can compare it to Baby 5
Only scan (Baby 5 and her cannon, Baby 5 has a confirmed height of 181 cm)
Baby 5 was near the explosion, so the length of her weapon should be able to be used to measure the explosion.

Before we calc the smiley ones, we need to answer this.
Does Kin'emon cutting fire work as attack potency?

Should Gears Luffy really scale for pushing someone? Like I can understand if they clashed attacks and one was pushed back (although I don't think this happened).

For example base Sanji pushed over page one In a very similar manner but we currently don't assume he scales due to that.

Same goes for Zoro who pushed back Fuji as well.
We see the gravity coming off, which means it was a clash.

Plus Fujitora says "I see you got the strength to back up your words", I'm pretty sure he's referring to how Luffy can fight him

We see the gravity coming off, which means it was a clash.

Plus Fujitora says "I see you got the strength to back up your words", I'm pretty sure he's referring to how Luffy can fight him
We don't see any gravity when Luffy is kicking Fujitora.

Gear 3 Luffy is what was clashing with Fujitora, and Gear 3 Luffy is the only thing shown to inflict any damage on Fujitora (however briefly that lasted). Scaling Gear 2 Luffy to Fujitora would be a mistake IMO.

Thus far this has always struck me as being a skill/hax technique.
Would this work as justification?
We see him cut Boro Breath, and the shockwave cuts Kaido and draws blood.
I'm not trying to scale him to Kaido btw, I'm just showing that it looks to be AP based w/ an elemental addition on it, just like Brook's (especially when they collaborate)

Unless we can scale it to Caesar for absorbing the Shinokuni, or for affecting all of the island's gas.
We don't see any gravity when Luffy is kicking Fujitora.
Bottom right after Luffy is done kicking him, we see gravity there (and Luffy is in mid air, which means he was affected by gravity).
Gear 3 Luffy is what was clashing with Fujitora, and Gear 3 Luffy is the only thing shown to inflict any damage on Fujitora (however briefly that lasted). Scaling Gear 2 Luffy to Fujitora would be a mistake IMO.
This is valid.

We can scale him to Chinjao then, whether it's Small City or Mountain.

Bottom right after Luffy is done kicking him, we see gravity there (and Luffy is in mid air, which means he was affected by gravity).

Looks more like Luffy dodged the attack there to me.

Alright

G2nd scales to Chinjao then

Is Kin'emon cutting the attack at point blank valid for scaling then?

I'm not trying to scale him to Kaido btw
This is a problem tho, if cutting fire is a valid feat for AP then we would have to scale him to Boro Breath since it is quite literally one of his feats and it doesn't contradict anything.

I think it is better to write it as "H7A against fire" or something like that than a solid tier for everything he has.

This is a problem tho, if cutting fire is a valid feat for AP then we would have to scale him to Boro Breath since it is quite literally one of his feats and it doesn't contradict anything.
I mean, he did cut Kaido a bunch of times

I just noticed.

Gear 2nd Luffy harmed Fujitora (noted by the bruise on his face)

That mark disappears in the very next panel we see of Fujitora. It doesn't seem significant enough to me that we should scale G2 to equal Fujitora.
G3rd mark disappears too, it's probably Oda's constant inconsistency with bruises as well. And I don't understand why Luffy would use Gear Second for that long amount of time if it did absolutely nothing

https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-923-page-9.html
yeah I agree with Damage, plus it doesn't make sense for Luffy to harm Dragon Kaido in Gear Third. Kaido is a zoan so should be more durable in his dragon form, yet Boundman (which is stronger than Gear third) couldn't harm Base Kaido.

Here we can discuss the size of Dressrosa? since that would affect the size of Pica, the Fujitora's meteorite, etc.

For example, Law along with Robin and Ussop running, took approximately 40 minutes (if my memory does not fail) to cross the bridge that connects Greenbit with Dressrosa, and that they were already halfway, so in the end the distance will be more.

Depending on the speed used based on athletic human standards.

11mph, the bridge is more than 7.3 miles long.
15mph, The bridge is more than 10 miles long.
27mph (Peak human max speed) the bridge is more than 18 miles long.

There are scans where you can scale this bridge to Dressrosa as whole.

Oh god, no! No! NONONO!

Please!

We've discussed this and redone this calc for the size so many times.

Just use the current size for it like we already do.
Well that's sad, it's not going to change the scale if we don't return to Pre-TS honestly, in Dressrosa there is nothing really remarkable, if you keep the size of Dressrosa as the same.

Can we comment Wano's feats here, or just up to Dressrosa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back