• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could I ask a question about 1 of the old calcs? It's not about the math behind it but the character scaling currently used. Or is it going too much off topic?

I know this is late as ****, but since the new Doriki scaling puts Base Luffy first 2 base keys at 776 megatons, this changes WCI scaling for a few people.

Cracker Soldier > G3 WCI Luffy > G3 FMI-Dressrosa Luffy = 4*776 megatons = 3.104 gigatons.

Base WCI Luffy = 1/3 of Cracker Soldier = 1.034667 gigatons.

Snakeman Luffy is 4x this, so he is 4.138667 gigatons.

This scales to Base Kata's durability, and Oven hurt Base Katakuri.

Sanji scales well above Oven due to easily breaking his neck, not to mention the Vinsmoke Brothers (who Sanji scales to) can hurt Perospero, who stomped Pedro, who matched Oven.

So Perospero, Daifuku, WCI Sanji, the Vinsmoke Brothers, and Sulong Carrot (and anyone who scales to them) should upscale to Baseline 6-C.

Waiting for Damage's calc to get evaluated, could probably use it for G2nd

Yall be tryna upscale everybody gahdamn

Also I'm now against the snakeman multiplier being scaled from the bounceman one

Different forms and different size of compressed limbs. Shouldn't be the same multiplier

Yall be tryna upscale everybody gahdamn

Also I'm now against the snakeman multiplier being scaled from the bounceman one

Different forms and different size of compressed limbs. Shouldn't be the same multiplier
facts-brother.gif

Back