• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Beginning-of-Timeskip Zoro and Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy buff, plus a Gear 3rd + Busoshoku upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. First off, in the wake of @Eminiteable doing an excellent upgrade CRT for Zoro and Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy, I'd like to add onto that by further examining the scaling ramifications of their fight with Fujitora.

Mainly, Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy and Ittoryu Zoro each did much better against Fujitora (who is currently a 7-A+, aka 550 megatons) than Trafalgar Law did, with Fujitora's 7-A+ scaling (at his low end) currently coming from how he easily defeated Law. Meanwhile, Ittoryu Zoro, as well as a Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy who was literally calling out his attacks since Issho was blind, did better against him than Law.

Thus, I believe that Ittoryu Zoro and Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy should scale above Law and be 550 megatons each (7-A+).

This would make Nittoryu Zoro 1.1 gigatons (High 7-A), Santoryu Zoro 1.65 gigatons (with Busoshoku Haki Zoro being unquantifiably higher since the gap between 1.65 gigatons and Baseline High 7-A+ [2.65 gigatons, or a 1.606x multiplier] being too high to upscale), and Ashura Zoro being 4.95 gigatons (6-C).

WE GOT 6-C ZORO BACK, BOYS!

2. Also, when Gear 3rd +Busoshoku Luffy fought Doflamingo, Doflamingo only ever notably blocks it with Spider Web in Chapter 780 or flat out dodges it in Chapter 783, heavily implying that Gear 3rd with Busoshoku Haki is at the very least comparable to Doflamingo's durability, which IIRC is either 312 megatons or 245.192 megatons.

It makes sense, considering this is the same Doffy that easily tanked Sanji's Diable Jambe and Luffy's Gear 2nd.

Issho was jumping Law alongside Doflamingo and dropping meteors on him
He matched Zoro with no devil fruit and sent him into the ground.
The moment he seriously used his devil fruit on Luffy he sent him flying into a cliff.

Those guys don't scale above Law at all

Also, dodging does not mean "it can hurt me". He dodged hits from base Luffy and G2nd Luffy. Are they backscaling now too?

Give it up

When this is your main motivation for making a CRT, I can already tell that things are going to go downhill.
It was more of a joke/observation than anything.
Also, dodging does not mean "it can hurt me". He dodged hits from base Luffy and G2nd Luffy. Are they backscaling now too?
The difference is that he is shown tanking hits from G2 Luffy with no issue and calling them weak, something he didn't do with G3+Buso Luffy.

The difference is that he is shown tanking hits from G2 Luffy with no issue and calling them weak, something he didn't do with G3+Buso Luffy.
This matters why?
This proves that dodging doesn’t mean “it’ll hurt me”, since he dodges attacks that are weak.

If he matched Zoro without a Devil Fruit (when he was at his 7-A+ minimum), that still means Zoro matched him.
Zoro didn't match him, he casually matched Zoro, he intercepted him and then pushed him back.
Issho while serious and in the mood to capture Law isn't the same Issho who fought Zoro and Luffy

Zoro didn't match him, he casually matched Zoro, he intercepted him and then pushed him back.
Issho while serious and in the mood to capture Law isn't the same Issho who fought Zoro and Luffy
I can agree with him not being serious against Luffy (since his Raging tiger basically flattened Luffy), but Zoro seemed to do a clearly better job than Luffy against him.

Besides, they still both managed to at least push Issho back with their blows.

Also, In Zoro's first encounter with Issho, Fujitora intercepted Ittoryu Zoro when the latter was about to attack Doflamingo, and applied gravity which sent Zoro far into the earth. Zoro then overpowered that same gravity with an Ittoryu air slash (produced with his weakest sword), which Fujitora sensed and made him shiver in fear. Fujitora also was pushed back from the attack. What's notable is that Fujitora didn't react in this manner when he was attacked by Luffy, Doflamingo or Sabo.

Later, Fujitora later then intercepted Luffy and Zoro again and attempted to attack them, yet once again he was blocked by Zoro's Ittoryu.

And in their final encounter, despite just witnessing Fujitora overpower Gear 2+3 Luffy, Zoro was completely confident in fighting Fujitora and even told Luffy to tap out.

I can agree with him not being serious against Luffy (since his Raging tiger basically flattened Luffy), but Zoro seemed to do a clearly better job than Luffy against him.

Besides, they still both managed to at least push Issho back with their blows.

Also, In Zoro's first encounter with Issho, Fujitora intercepted Ittoryu Zoro when the latter was about to attack Doflamingo, and applied gravity which sent Zoro far into the earth. Zoro then overpowered that same gravity with an Ittoryu air slash (produced with his weakest sword), which Fujitora sensed and made him shiver in fear. Fujitora also was pushed back from the attack. What's notable is that Fujitora didn't react in this manner when he was attacked by Luffy, Doflamingo or Sabo.

Later, Fujitora later then intercepted Luffy and Zoro again and attempted to attack them, yet once again he was blocked by Zoro's Ittoryu.

And in their final encounter, despite just witnessing Fujitora overpower Gear 2+3 Luffy, Zoro was completely confident in fighting Fujitora and even told Luffy to tap out.
You're bringing up old ass arguments.

Issho isn't serious on either of them. They can't scale to him at all.

Well, it seems like the jury vote is against the OP (aka, me), so I guess this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back