• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...

If 10 ton somehow scales to Franky (I might be missing it somehow), then does 10,000 ton act like a 1000x boost of the previous AP?

That's large mountain+ to island levels of AP if I might add.

Um...

If 10 ton somehow scales to Franky (I might be missing it somehow), then does 10,000 ton act like a 1000x boost of the previous AP?

That's large mountain+ to island levels of AP if I might add.
That's getting into some wonky territory that'd be even worse than the current profiles.

At that point we might as well just calc the value of Machvise's 10-Ton drop and his 10,000-Ton drop and use those values.

Rating Vergo ≥ Doflamingo's Physicals, which matches a base Luffy and a no gravity Fujitora? Yup.

Doflamingo was fixing himself up after the Gamma Knife. I honestly see no issue w/ it.

Edit: Sanji kicked Vergo's leg and cracked his own bone. Sanji kicked Doflamingo a bunch of times and nothing of the sort happened.
Yeah I don't agree with scaling Vergo above Doffy. Sanji kicked Doffy, he didn't clash with him like Vergo did.

Yeah I don't agree with scaling Vergo above Doffy. Sanji kicked Doffy, he didn't clash with him like Vergo did.
Base Luffy with Haki scales to Doflamingo with Haki.

Sanji scales above base Luffy.

I'm not saying scale above Doflamingo, I'm saying that he should scale above his physicals, which are garbo

Base Luffy with Haki scales to Doflamingo with Haki.

Sanji scales above base Luffy.

I'm not saying scale above Doflamingo, I'm saying that he should scale above his physicals, which are garbo
Sorry if I'm just misrembering but why does Sanji scale above Base Luffy (w/ haki)

Sanji ≥ Vergo > Tashigi ~ Nonchalant Zoro > Monet's serious snow attacks ~ Buso Jet Gatling > Buso Jet Pistol > Buso Base Pistol.

Vergo could block Tashigi's sword with his bare arm.
Tashigi used that same sword to intercept an annoyed Zoro.
Zoro scales above Gear 2nd Luffy with Haki.
Zoro could cut through Monet's snow without any shown effort + without any named attacks, the same snow that could withstand a Jet Gatling Gun from Luffy in Gear Second with Haki (even though it broke on the next page, we see it was a chain effect of sorts, and how Luffy's barrage only put a crack into it).
Consistent with the Punk Hazard Dragon.

The dragon could take a hit from G2 Haki'd up Luffy.
Zoro cut its head off completely with a 1 sword style technique.

Zoro one shot Hyouzou who took an attack from a G2 (albiet, no haki this time) Luffy.

Casual Zoro scales, which means Tashigi scales, which means Vergo scales, which means Sanji scales.

Sanji ≥ Vergo > Tashigi ~ Nonchalant Zoro > Monet's serious snow attacks ~ Buso Jet Gatling > Buso Jet Pistol > Buso Base Pistol.

Vergo could block Tashigi's sword with his bare arm.
Tashigi used that same sword to intercept an annoyed Zoro.

Consistent with the Punk Hazard Dragon.

The dragon could take a hit from G2 Haki'd up Luffy.
Zoro cut its head off completely with a 1 sword style technique.

Zoro one shot Hyouzou who took an attack from a G2 (albiet, no haki this time) Luffy.

Casual Zoro scales, which means Tashigi scales, which means Vergo scales, which means Sanji scales.
I don't see any reason why Tashigi should scale to Zoro.

And who's to say that casual Zoro = the Zoro who performed the Hyouzou and punk hazzard dragon feats?
Zoro cut through all of a 2x (maybe 4x, possibly 8x because he Overdosed on Energy Steroids) Hyouzou's swords and said he's not even worth killing time, then he one shots him later and brings up the "Frog in the Well" proverb.

Casual Zoro didn't do the punk hazard feat, I just put that one to show that Zoro scales above G2nd Luffy

Zoro cut through all of a 2x (maybe 4x, possibly 8x because he Overdosed on Energy Steroids) Hyouzou's swords and said he's not even worth killing time, then he one shots him later and brings up the "Frog in the Well" proverb.

Casual Zoro didn't do the punk hazard feat, I just put that one to show that Zoro scales above G2nd Luffy
Yeah I'm well aware Zoro scales massively above gear second Luffy, the issue is implying a casual Zoro against fodder & Monet is on the same level.

Even if Zoro was casual when performing the Hyouzou & dragon feats there isn't evidence it's the same level of casual against Tashigi & Monet.

Yeah I'm well aware Zoro scales massively above gear second Luffy, the issue is implying a casual Zoro against fodder & Monet is on the same level.

Even if Zoro was casual when performing the Hyouzou & dragon feats there isn't evidence it's the same level of casual against Tashigi & Monet.
That's valid then.

But even if the second half doesn't work, the scaling chain still works because of Zoro casually cutting Monet's snow wall

But even if the second half doesn't work, the scaling chain still works because of Zoro casually cutting Monet's snow wall
Pretty sure that falls under the same category as Hyouzou & the dragon.

And although Monet can create snow walls with endurance equal to Armament G2 level that doesn't mean she has AP or natural durability on that level.

That's fair.

On my agenda
Vergo scaling
He scales ≥ Tashigi, Smoker, Sanji, and weakened Law.

Sai's base scaling
Also, Sai with no Haki deflected Lao G's kick
Screen_Shot_2021-01-07_at_3.56.51_PM.png

I'm assuming it didn't require haki, since every time we see Sai with Haki, his pants are black.
https://hot.**********.com/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/0771-018.png
0771-012.png

Would this make way for Sai w/out Haki scaling to Lao G for kicking his arm downwards?
This would close the circular scaling between the executives and the corrida competitors.

Base Luffy scaling.

Franky = Baby 5 = Don Sai = Ideo = Hajrudin = Machvise = Franky.

Part of the issue is that Ideo sending an unconscious Hajrudin flying is not a Small City level+ feat. That could probably be calced.
Oh my god, this was a circle scale that I forgot was discussed ages ago... Yes, this is part of the reason why I'm trying to edit the Low 7-Bs (and possible 7-As). So many assumptions that were accepted.

@KingTempest - Katakuri punching Luffy's arm to veer them off coarse would not justify him scaling equal to Bound-Man. He only gets partial scaling due to being shown capable of inflicting damage with his Power Mochi (over the course of 25 minutes, but he didn't do a substantial amount of damage despite presumably using his counter-attack tactic to keep the upper-hand for the duration).

But back to the other stuff: Don Sai deflecting Lao G's arm would normally justify scaling in some regard, but considering this is a massive contradiction (Chinjao >>> Ideo = Sai </= Lao G amp'd =/> Chinjao) and was only a form of deflection since all he did was shift G's arm to the side, his base AP would not scale. Only his Dragon Drill + Haki scales > Lao G.

We're gonna have to go through the list of characters who truly have justification for the "Low 7-B+, possibly 7-A" scaling, and the rest of the Executives/Colosseum fighters will have to be set as "Unknown" unless there are other feats present that they can scale to.

But back to the other stuff: Don Sai deflecting Lao G's arm would normally justify scaling in some regard, but considering this is a massive contradiction (Chinjao >>> Ideo = Sai </= Lao G amp'd =/> Chinjao) and was only a form of deflection since all he did was shift G's arm to the side, his base AP would not scale. Only his Dragon Drill + Haki scales > Lao G.
I wouldn't count Chinjao harming Ideo as valid. It looked like comedy relief tbh, plus the fact that they were undeniably off guard and we see that Sai was fine should cement that this scene shouldn't be taken at face value.

Amp'd Lao G's only feat is knocking out an off guard Chinjao with no Haki. Sai flat out kicked the same exact attack in his hand to the point where his hand almost hit the ground. I understand partial scaling for deflection, but he smacked it to the ground.

Also, w/ the current scaling, Chinjao scales to Doflamingo's strings via bending Cavendish's sword (same sword that took string bullet from Doffy which had the potency to rip through Law). That's what, 377 to 420 megatons? I don't see Sai backscaling to 1/420 of the energy for smacking Lao G's hand (in the shape of a G 👀) that's in attack mode just because he didn't hit it head on.
We're gonna have to go through the list of characters who truly have justification for the "Low 7-B+, possibly 7-A" scaling, and the rest of the Executives/Colosseum fighters will have to be set as "Unknown" unless there are other feats present that they can scale to.
Check my sandbox.

Also (black and white is Viz)

0708-006.png
0708-005.png

Is this good enough for Cavendish to scale to this Chinjao?
They said that Cavendish can "reverse his massive body", which means he's countering the force pushed on his sword, which is why Chinjao didn't crash into the ground.

Cavendish:
Attack Potency: At least Whatever Tier (Can match Chinjao with the tip of Durandal with one arm).

Is this good?

the rest of the Executives/Colosseum fighters will have to be set as "Unknown" unless there are other feats present that they can scale to.
Doesn't that mean there will not be any 377 characters? The feat comes from Pica's Potential energy (if he isn't included in the executives just ignore me then).

Doesn't that mean there will not be any 377 characters? The feat comes from Pica's Potential energy (if he isn't included in the executives just ignore me then).
They can scale off Chinjao who scales off Luffy, who scales to 420. Even better.

Does this mean we can get rid of base Luffy scaling to Sanji? Because there's currently this issue:

Sanji ≥ Vergo > Tashigi ~ Nonchalant Zoro > Monet's serious snow attacks ~ Buso Jet Gatling > Buso Jet Pistol > Buso Base Pistol > No Haki punch > Sanji.

Does this mean we can get rid of base Luffy scaling to Sanji? Because there's currently this issue:

Sanji ≥ Vergo > Tashigi ~ Nonchalant Zoro > Monet's serious snow attacks ~ Buso Jet Gatling > Buso Jet Pistol > Buso Base Pistol > No Haki punch > Sanji.
We can definitely get rid of that bs.

Sanji wasn't even trying to block or defend or anything.
Sanji's Observation Haki went off and he still didn't do anything.

Yeah we can get rid of that.
Pretty sure that falls under the same category as Hyouzou & the dragon.

And although Monet can create snow walls with endurance equal to Armament G2 level that doesn't mean she has AP or natural durability on that level.
I meant to show that the specific snow technique she did would have the same (if not greater) potency. I know she doesn't naturally make those, but for the compressed snow objects, those should scale.
The 420 feat is from Fujitora lifting the rubble, right?
Yep.

Also guys, we got a translator confirmation (it's on the official translator request thread) that the scan I sent for Fishmen under water having a 2x boost works, so the Fishmen x2 under water works, which means that the 369 Megatons for Hody works.

I've added the Strawhat's profiles (haven't edited them to fit Dressrosa yet) + Kyros, and I edited Cavendish, Chinjao, Lao G, Diamante, and Kyros's AP scaling off of Cavendish's sword.

Also guys, we got a translator confirmation (it's on the official translator request thread) that the scan I sent for Fishmen under water having a 2x boost works, so the Fishmen x2 under water works, which means that the 369 Megatons for Hody works.
Pretty sure the problem isn't the translation but the entire reason for this multiplier's existence, fish are obviously better fighting underwater than outside of it, and unless Arlong and others were downgraded to 9B they are much more than 20 times a human's strength no matter where they are.

Why scale Chinjao for bending Canvendish's sword (which is an unknown value) when we have a calc we could use to scale Chinjao with?

I say him downgrade him to Small City level+, like the Lite King Punch. (His current ratings)

Last edited:
Yeah swords are ment to bend anyways, and unless it was permanently bent (which it wasn't) there should be no reason for Chinjao to scale to it.

Pretty sure the problem isn't the translation but the entire reason for this multiplier's existence, fish are obviously better fighting underwater than outside of it, and unless Arlong and others were downgraded to 9B they are much more than 20 times a human's strength no matter where they are.
The point of it is to get them 2x as strong under water, regardless of their base strength.

It's not for downgrades or anything, it's just in a case where they fight someone under water, they get 2x stronger.
Why scale Chinjao for bending Canvendish's sword (which is an unknown value) when we have a calc we could use to scale Chinjao with?

I say him downgrade him to Small City level+, like the Lite King Punch.
@CinCameron20 summed it up.
6. Cavendish blocking Doflamingo's Bullet Thread (Granted this is only going to apply to his weapon durability, and only scales above Law's durability since the Bullet Thread was strong enough to go completely through his shoulder)
  • Chinjao's Haki infused headbutt would scale above Cavendish's blade durability since he caused it to bend in the middle of their clash.
Idk why only Haki infused headbutt would scale, since he bent it without Haki.
Yeah swords are ment to bend anyways, and unless it was permanently bent (which it wasn't) there should be no reason for Chinjao to scale to it.
Vivre card basically said Chinjao overpowered the sword's durability via bending it.
vivre-card-databook-10-9-1.png

"His blade, Durandal, is a Meito of unspecified rank. It's a double-edged blade made of very flexible iron, so even if something crushes it, the blade will simply bend instead of shattering (as we saw in his fight against Chinjao)."

I still think it would be safer to keep Chinjao at his current rating.

I'll wait for more input, whether it's staff, more knowledgeable members, anything.

It's a valid feat, I understand that it's just risky since it scales to a good amount of people, and in the case that the Base Sai scaling to Lao G works, it scales to everyone there.

Also, with the argument of Sai not scaling to Lao G for not hitting his attack head on, he didn't hit Chinjao head on either. What he did to Chinjao w/ Haki is exactly what he did to Chinjao without Haki.

Also, another issue

I'm requesting that we look more indepth on Law's current attack potency justification.
Law's current justification is this.
Attack Potency: Mountain level (He dealt serious damage to Vergo with his Counter Shock, and ultimately overpowered his Haki with his Devil Fruit ability during their final clash, implying Law's supremacy over him), his Devil Fruit bypasses durability

A. He didn't do anything notable with Counter Shock. Law flat out said "it didn't work".
B. Overpowering Haki ≠ Overpowering force. Luffy had weaker Busoshoku Haki than Katakuri, but he could match his force because of his Gear Third's acceleration. He could also harm Katakuri, who has stronger Busoshoku Haki.

Plus the issue arises where Smoker can give him trouble.
He slams him to the ground.
Kicks him back.
And basically, handles Law until Law takes his heart.

Law's profile is a false profile. His durability is perfectly fine, but his AP needs another justification.

We can say
Attack Potency: Mountain level (His sword could draw blood from Doflamingo), his Devil Fruit bypasses durability

Durability: Mountain level (Took numberous Haki-infused punches and kicks from Vergo, and got up soon after with only superficial injuries despite Vergo also squeezing Law's heart in his hand), higher with Haki (could block Doflamingo's strings) far higher with Kikoku (Intercepted attacks from the likes of Donquixote Doflamingo where Law's own body was completely pierced by his threads)

I added the (could block Doflamingo's strings) portion, since he did pull that feat off.

Well, idc anyway, it will at least be an upgrade to Jinbe. If you want to add the multiplier go ahead, but i heavily disagree with most multipliers in OP.

I'll wait for the remaining profiles on the sandbox to be updated further before commenting, because I'm trying to piece together the scaling chains here and it's not working in their current state.

I'll wait for the remaining profiles on the sandbox to be updated further before commenting, because I'm trying to piece together the scaling chains here and it's not working in their current state.
Hajrudin > Machvise > Franky > Buffalo ~ Baby 5 ~ Base Don Sai > Lao G > Base Pointy Head Chinjao > Base Round Head Chinjao ~ Cavendish

Bartolomeo > Gladius's Dura > Gladius's AP > Baby 5 which goes into above

Senor Pink ~ Franky which goes into scaling chain above

Leo > Giolla > Brook and Nami

Dellinger > Ideo ~ Base Don Sai which goes into scaling chain above

Kyros ≥ Diamante > Rebecca's Helmet ≥ Hakuba = 2x Cavendish > Cavendish ~ Base Round Head Chinjao

I'm waiting for more input on the Don Sai and Lao G so the scaling chain above will be complete. If not, Ideo or Sai gets a "comparable" justification

Assuming that the Small City level+ scaling stays in for Chinjao. I assume Diamante/Kyros make it into City level?

Diamante would scale above Rebecca's helmet, which scales to 2x Cavendish.
Cavendish scales to Chinjao.

2x Small City Level+ = City Level.
Kyros ≥ Diamante.

So pretty much, they make it into City level.

So I just checked over it.

With the Sai > Lao G scaling in play,
  1. Everyone on the list would be mountain level scaling off of the two above, who scale off of Chinjao who scale off of Durandal.
  2. Monster Trio, Diamante, Vergo, Cavendish (as Hakuba), Robin, and Doflamingo would scale to mountain+ because of 2x Cavendish.
  3. If I add Sabo, him and Fujitora scale (Sabo broke Diamante's sword, Fujitora scales to him w/ physicals and no gravity).
  4. G4 Luffy at Large Mountain.
Edit:

Base Luffy's current justification
Attack Potency: At least Small City level+, likely Mountain level in Base (Should be superior to the likes of Chinjao and the other fighters within the arena. Capable of hurting Sanji with a punch while exhausted),

Is headassery, since he needed to go Gear 2nd to fight Chinjao, and with the new scaling chain, Chinjao scales to everybody.
Sanji didn't get hurt and the scene was PIS.

So I say we
A. Scale him to my Hody Jones multiplier of 369 megatons.
B. Scale him to Bellamy without haki, who has no durability feats.
C. Scale him to, idk, his pre timeskip self.
D. Make up a G2 multiplier and backscale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back