• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Top Tiers and God Tiers Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Shanks chased away Kaidou, Whitebeard was comparable to Shanks, Mihawk is likely slightly superior to current Shanks, and Kaidou included both Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger, and Oden in his mental image of people with comparable amounts of power to himself, and Garp (and Sengoku according to Roger) were apparently able to give serious challenges to Roger in the past, so it seems extremely illogical that they would be two tiers below Kaidou when the latter is going all out.

Shanks and Kaido didn’t even clash for all we know 🗿 that shit was all off screen. Anyway, using a gap created by a fan calc isn’t exactly the strongest argument anyway, much less when it’s Kaido’s STRONGEST attack.

Well, Kaidou going all-out, so I still think that we should place "At least 6-B, at most 6-A" on the yonkou-level characters.

Well, Kaidou going all-out, so I still think that we should place "At least 6-B, at most 6-A" on the yonkou-level characters.
You can go all out and not use your absolute strongest attack. Kaido can be going all out in base/human form without using the giant flame dragon Susano’o. Going all out doesn’t make him “at most 6-A” with his base physicals.

I suppose that you have a point, although the gap still seems ridiculously high for the One Piece setting.

I suppose that you have a point, although the gap still seems ridiculously high for the One Piece setting.
It’s okay to think the gap is high and all; however, 1) Oda recently dropped a 5-A super weapon in the manga so let’s let him cook and maybe the gap won’t stay so large and 2) saying the gap is ridiculous as an argument is simply incredulity and shouldn’t be used to logically evaluate ratings that’ll go on our wiki pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back