• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 things concerning Post-Timeskip Luffy's profile

1. So now Beginning of Post Timeskip Base Luffy's key says that he's equal to Overdosed Hody, who is 32x above Usopp, who they say should be close to Oars and Asgard Moira, the latter of whom did a 1.3 megaton feat (and Oars scales to Moira).

Now, 32 times 1.3 megatons is still 7-B, as it is just 41.6 megatons, but I still want to know if Base Luffy's scaling has changed, especially since the calculations section on the OP page on vs battles hasn't been fully updated yet (like still saying Luffy and Overdosed Hody scale to 32x Pica's feat, and it links to the now-obsolete Pica calc).

2. Is a post-Udon Key really necessary right now on his profile?

A. All his good post-Udon feats before his Haoshoku Infusion aren't able to be listed on his page.

B. All his entries in his post-Udon key right now just say "far stronger than before".

All in all, his post-Udon key just seems unnecessary to me at the moment.

I propose it be removed until Wano ends and we can list all his post-Udon feats.

Thoughts?

1. So now Beginning of Post Timeskip Base Luffy's key says that he's equal to Overdosed Hody, who is 32x above Usopp, who they say should be close to Oars and Asgard Moira, the latter of whom did a 1.3 megaton feat (and Oars scales to Moira).

Now, 32 times 1.3 megatons is still 7-B, as it is just 41.6 megatons, but I still want to know if Base Luffy's scaling has changed, especially since the calculations section on the OP page on vs battles hasn't been fully updated yet (like still saying Luffy and Overdosed Hody scale to 32x Pica's feat, and it links to the now-obsolete Pica calc).
No.

Usopp scales to half of their AP, not "close to their AP", which is why he's in a whole different tier.
2. Is a post-Udon Key really necessary right now on his profile?
Not at all, but there is no harm in having it, plus it's a waste of energy to remove it then re-add it back.
A. All his good post-Udon feats before his Haoshoku Infusion aren't able to be listed on his page.
Having a lack of good feats in a superior key ≠ Key being useless
B. All his entries in his post-Udon key right now just say "far stronger than before".
Because he is. It's a placeholder for the key
All in all, his post-Udon key just seems unnecessary to me at the moment.

I propose it be removed until Wano ends and we can list all his post-Udon feats.

Thoughts?
I've said my thoughts

Last edited:
No.

Usopp scales to half of their AP, not "close to their AP", which is why he's in a whole different tier.
Then it should be changed on Luffy's profile
Not at all, but there is no harm in having it, plus it's a waste of energy to remove it then re-add it back.
Fair I guess
Having a lack of good feats in a superior key ≠ Key being useless

Because he is. It's a placeholder for the key
It just seems like its just taking up space at the moment.
I've said my thoughts
OK then

Back