• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Top Tiers and God Tiers Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not
Every calc close to that has been violently downgraded, and there is no scaling to the bajrang gun or any method to calculate scaling to the Bajrang gun, so that's that
So Luffy's calc is ridiculously superior to the likes of quite literally everybody else in the verse unfortunately
What about Kaidou?

And we can't just say that "All Yonkou characters should be 6-A when they try hard" if there's no evidence for it. Believe me, I have looked into it.
But all of them have been stated to be comparable, if slightly inferior, to Kaidou in terms of raw power, so Kaidou when trying hard should not be two tiers above them. That doesn't make any sense.

But all of them have been stated to be comparable, if slightly inferior, to Kaidou in terms of raw power, so Kaidou when trying hard should not be two tiers above them. That doesn't make any sense.
Kaidou only has that rating with a specific attack.

He and the other Yonkou are comparable in their other stats.

Nobody else scaled to Luffy's Bajrang Gun before before this revision, so they wouldn't start scaling to it now.

Kaidou only has that rating with a specific attack.

He and the other Yonkou are comparable in their other stats.

Nobody else scaled to Luffy's Bajrang Gun before before this revision, so they wouldn't start scaling to it now.
I think nobody really paid much attention to that before because Bajrang Gun was just 4x the value that all Yonko scaled to, but now that it's a massive difference, this becomes more noticeable

I think nobody really paid much attention to that before because Bajrang Gun was just 4x the value that all Yonko scaled to, but now that it's a massive difference, this becomes more noticeable
Yes, agreed. 6-B doesn't make any sense for them.

It's possible we'll get more feats and more scaling for the characters in the near-future, so I don't think we need to rush in to trying to scale 70+ characters off of the strongest attack in the verse so far. That's just my thoughts on it currently.

I get the power discrepency, but One Piece has always had extreme power discrepencies.

Yes, agreed. 6-B doesn't make any sense for them.
6-B is currently the most consistent rating.

Would you prefer if the High 6-A was removed altogether?

Honestly, the only thing I could potentially propose is that given that Bajrang Gun is at least 4x Gear 5th, we could have an additional "at most" rating that would put Gear 5th at at most 1/4 of Bajrang Gun's value (so at most 1.109 petatons)

Profiles would be like: "At least 6-B, at most 6-A"

However, I'm also not putting too much stock in this idea if I'm being honest. It's just something that came to mind as a way to potentially appease all sides

Would you prefer if the High 6-A was removed altogether?
No, it is a very legitimate feat. I am just saying that at the very least "at most 6-A" ratings seem warranted for Yonkou-level characters.

Honestly, the only thing I could potentially propose is that given that Bajrang Gun is at least 4x Gear 5th, we could have an additional "at most" rating that would put Gear 5th at at most 1/4 of Bajrang Gun's value (so at most 1.109 petatons)

Profiles would be like: "At least 6-B, at most 6-A"

However, I'm also not putting too much stock in this idea if I'm being honest. It's just something that came to mind as a way to potentially appease all sides
Yes, I thought much the same thing.

No, it is a very legitimate feat. I am just saying that at the very least "at most 6-A" ratings seem warranted for Yonkou-level characters.

Okay, I understand. I just don't think there's enough supporting evidence for that currently.

We're about to get into a major fight in the current arc, so let's just see if we get more feats and scaling.

Oh and also Imu through Mother Flame.
He also scales to (at the least, at the most considerably above) H6A now though nobody scales to it yet

Oh and also Imu through Mother Flame.
He also scales to (at the least, at the most considerably above) H6A now though nobody scales to it yet

Imu doesn't scale to that.

He has the authority to fire a weapon that is potentially that powerful, but I wouldn't say that Imu himself scales to that.

Last edited:
And scaling G5 to 1/4 of Bajrang Gun wouldn't work either since Bajrang Gun is "Compression + G5's ability to increase his size + Hao Infusion + Buso Emission", meaning it's likely far above 4x.

There's also the issue of the anime showing Luffy still pumping air into his arm sometimes, so the density I'm using for the arm right now might not be correct as well.

And scaling G5 to 1/4 of Bajrang Gun wouldn't work either since Bajrang Gun is "Compression + G5's ability to increase his size + Hao Infusion + Buso Emission", meaning it's likely far above 4x.
True.

There's also the issue of the anime showing Luffy still pumping air into his arm sometimes, so the density I'm using for the arm right now might not be correct as well.
Also true.

Since the actual CRT was completed and applied, I'm not sure this needs to be open any longer @Antvasima New scaling changes can be handled on their own thread if there's any need.

This is off-topic, so I'm sorry, but after reading the listed calculations in the OP, I wanted to know if this feat can be used as a support on the profiles and verse page for the current ratings?

This is off-topic, so I'm sorry, but after reading the listed calculations in the OP, I wanted to know if this feat can be used as a support on the profiles and verse page for the current ratings?
I suppose so.

Wouldn't Gear 5 Luffy scale to 6-A for generating the energy to swing the initial Bajrang Gun?
No.

Base Luffy doesn't scale to Gear 3 Luffy. Same principle.

We don't Gear 3's KE for its AP. If we did, Base Luffy would scale to that KE and Gear 3 would just scale above that.
What you said doesn't make any sense. Gear 3 scales above Gear 3?

Not sure if this is the same thing but don't we scale casual G5 Luffy and Lucci to lifting Bajrang Gun?
What's different with this

@Antvasima your argument is based around incredulity. We do not grant characters ratings because “we cannot believe they’re at such and such level”. Furthermore, there’s no reason to start scaling everyone to Kaido’s strongest attack.

Also, Luffy shouldn’t scale to Bajrang Gun with his base attacks for the same reason Luffy’s base attacks don’t scale to Golden Rifle. But I can go more into depth with that once I get my power to the house back.

Also true.
That scene is anime only. In the manga the only time he's shown using air for self-expansion is when he uses fusen inside of Kaido.
We are NOT using an anime-only addition scene to assume Bajrang Gun uses air based inflation when there's other instances where the anime added scenes that Oda had no hand in that we fully chose to ignore the adaptation of for those same reasons.

And If that specific episode's added scenes are held to high regard then Luffy's solo cloud split should be held for consideration as well.

That scene is anime only. In the manga the only time he's shown using air for self-expansion is when he uses fusen inside of Kaido.
You're not wrong, but Luffy was off-screen when he made the gigantic fist to grab Kaidou so we can't say whether he blew air into his limb or not.

This isn't a thread to re-do the Bajrang Gun calc though, so we won't go over it anymore here.

You're not wrong, but Luffy was off-screen when he made the gigantic fist to grab Kaidou so we can't say whether he blew air into his limb or not.

This isn't a thread to re-do the Bajrang Gun calc though, so we won't go over it anymore here.
I mean he also reveals the moon off screen so it's safe to assume the solo cloud dispersal's valid too.

But I do agree. Bajrang Gun shouldn't be far off from being adapted anyway so we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back