• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Skypea Arc revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is more than anything to know if you knew these feats, if that is not the case, I present them to you, and forgive my English, since it is not my native language, but I will do my best.

First we have to start with the size of the things, size of Jaya and Upper yard, and consequently the size of Skypea (since the 3 are different things)

There are two ways to know the size of Jaya/upper Yard/Skypea, I'll introduce you to each of them.

Nami says it takes 4 hours with the Going Merry to get from Jaya to where the Knock up stream is going to take place, in the end they arrive in 3 hours, but it must be noted that Nami says 4 hours already when the coasts of Jaya was out of vision.
0235-011.png

0235-014.png

researching the ships at that time were moving at maximum speeds of 8 to 9 knots, the fastest ship of the pirate era was the Sloop with 13 knots, and I also found an article with current boats , where you see minimum speeds of 4 knots and maximums of 9 knots for cruising sailboats

If we use 4 knots (4.6 mph) as a minimum, (I doubt it, they were late for 46 minutes, and the monkey brothers say they are going full speed)

4.6miles x 3 hours of traveling is 13 miles (remember that was the travel even when Jaya wasn't in sight)

If we use 9 (10 mph) knot at most, 10 miles x 3 hours of traveling is 30 miles (wasn't in sight)

Since we know how many miles the Sunny traveled depending on how fast they used, here is a panel where you can appreciate the size of the Cloud Emperor (Skypea) compared to the trip they made. Where the Knock up stream is (end point) and where is the coast of Jaya (beginning point), you can see that the Emperor Cloud (Skypea) is much larger than both and you don't get to see its boundaries or borders

0236-011.png

0237-009.png

From here it can be concluded at least that entire Skypea is much larger than 13 miles (Minimum) or 30 miles(Maximum, most logical since they were at full speed)

Nami tells Luffy that he has 3 hours, to going and beat bellamy in Mock Town, and return to where they are, in the house with the x marked, on the other side of the island, Luffy arrives (In an unknown timeframe) beats bellamy easily, takes the gold (Unknow timeframe) and returns running (You can see he's sweating, because he was going at full speed too), the whole journey ( With the unknows timeframes in consideration) at the end takes him 3 hours with 46 minutes.

0232-004.png

0232-005.png

0232-008.png

0235-002.png

0235-003.png

You can see that Luffy is going at maximum speed, in this article they say that the speed of a fit human goes from 10-15 mph (This is basically nerf to Luffy is obvious that it is super human and he must run more than even usain bolt)

So, using the 10 mph as a minimum, we have Luffy entire travel was 30 miles+7.6 miles (from the 46 min), which is 37.6 miles
using 15 mph as maximum, is 45 miles+11.5 miles, which is 56.5 miles.

The problem with this method that I think everyone has noticed so far, is that there are some timeframes that we do not know, but it is ilogic that luffy has taken too long to defeat bellamy and collect the gold, so even if we subtract the the total timeframe based on those events, the numbers will remain large, since the context indicates that Luffy was in a hurry and that he took into account the words that Nami said to him as seen in the scans.

Remember that Jaya is smaller than Upper yard, and that upper is even smaller than the Cloud Emperor (Skypea).

0253-010.png

My forte is not pixel scaling, nor do make calculations, but I leave this data in case someone is encouraged to take something out, or I am also willing to hear possible mistakes that they find in both methods, or which one is better to use than the other, etc.

Now let's go to the 3 major feats of this arc, Enel Cloud Emperor Vaporization, Black beard no-selling Knock up Stream and Luffy dispersing the storms clouds from the entire Skypea.

Basically Enel has a feat on panel vaporizing angel beach (from which you can get the size based on that upper yard is larger than Jaya), and Enel with a larger Kingdom Come planned to destroy skypea as whole (With vaporization since a smaller one did that), not only upper yard, the whole cloud, which is huge.

0295-003.png

0296-009.png

So...Enel has the power to vaporize completely skypea, with upper yard included, now let's go one thing that I don't understand why no one in OP-verse scale to this? First of all all the Arc Maxim does is increase the number of Enel Rays by a dozens, when he can normally only make 1 lightning, so the Clouds of Deathpiea are a multiplier of x12/x24 (Dozen) i.e. Enel is only 12/24 times weaker than his cloud-enhanced attacks.

because I remind you that Enel creates the clouds with his heat and the water of the Ark Maxim, and when he puts the electric shock in the clouds, the clouds amplify that energy 12/24 times, so the Lightning that Enel put without the amplification of the clouds is only 12/24 times weaker...

Enel does the same thing as Nami with the clima tack, only at larger scales
You can see how her lightning becomes more powerful thanks to the storm clouds, what happens with nami is that she uses far fewer volts than Enel, and that with her we do not know how much the energy is increased, unlike Enel (an Enel attack becomes dozens of lightnings, when you he usually only create one without the clouds)
And it should also be noted that Enel never says how many volts he puts in the clouds, so they are nameless attacks, and non-volts attack too, his superior attacks like 100 million volts, el thor, 200 millions or 300 millions volts take scaling because they are named attacks and they had the amount of volts...

So the scale is something like this:

300 millions volts>200 millions volts>100 millions volts>El thor>>>>>>Non-volts attacks (12/24 times weaker than everything he did with arc maxim)

Based in the fact that a non-volt attack from enel did nothing to zoro, wiper, gan fall and the others, but when he puts the amount of volts, he oneshoted them.
Volts named attacks oneshoted gan fall
Consistent with Zoro after tanking a non-volt attack, but getting oneshoted with a volt attack
This attack has 300 million volts
And not only this, there's also the fact that Enel would only have 500 million rewards in the Blue Sea, and the rewards are an indicator of power and danger, the only way that someone like Enel has 500 million being Pre-TS Luffy stats wise level, is taking his fruit into account, and even so it would not reach that amount, because it is the amount of characters like Ace/Sabo who with their devil fruit have shown feats far superior to those of Enel with only his fruit, the only way for Enel to have 500 million is that Oda is taking the feats with Arc Maxim, and there is no way that characters with more than 1 billion berries (More than double Enel) let alone yonkos are weaker than Enel with Arc Maxim, it simply contradicts the overall scaling of the series.
Either because Enel is simply 12 to 24 times weaker without the Arc Maxim, or that his reward is too low to be the character "with the most AP in the verse" and also considering that the fruit that can destroy the world the gura gura no mi from WB and not the goro goro from Enel, for these and other reasons Enel's feats should scale on more powerful characters.

Basically the Knock Up stream has the AP to lift Upper Yard more than 6.2 miles in the sky, and BB and its crew no-soll that kind of energy directly upon them.

0292-013.png

Stated high and BB and his crew no-selling it.
0238-003.png

0236-009.png

0236-010.png

0237-009.png

Like I said, I'm not good at calcs, but something good must come out of this.

Basically luffy disperse not only the Kingdom Come, but also all the storm clouds created by the arc Maxim that stated by Enel would cover all Skypea (All the emperor cloud) in darkness.
0281-007.png

Luffy disappearing the clouds produced by the Arc maxim.

It's not the only thing I feel that needs to be re-evaluated, but also the issue of speed in the verse and some thriller bark things that also seem to not take into account, but for now this is all, I expect your comments and opinions (Positive or negative), and if someone can help with pixel scaling and limes, its better.

Nobody pays attention to that rule

Yeah we have a CRT pending right now, but IIRC, a Pre timeskip CRT is coming soon when the current one is over, so you can add this post in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back