• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't give two ***** what this does to/for Sanji. If any scaling is objectively wrong, I don't care even if it upgrades the verse to 3-C. I'm not going to agree with it.

Credibility >>>>>>>∞ Upgrades
That's cap... Or this might possibly be the new you 🤷‍♂️

Some of the up to stuff don't make sense to me, It's like then giving everyone up to because they have holden back their punches or something

Wait does up to even exist?

When you say up to what you mean?

Because most of them didn't make to much sense to me

Do we have a list of all the profiles that need value changing but not justification changing?
I'm ngl

You didn't finish the last revision, and cause of that, most people (if not everyone) is already in their tiers

I'm ngl

You didn't finish the last revision, and cause of that, most people (if not everyone) is already in their tiers
The last revision was already finished. Went through a huge sandbox of the Characters updating them. Most if them just didn't need huge changes.

The last revision was already finished. Went through a huge sandbox of the Characters updating them. Most if them just didn't need huge changes.
Could I possibly see the sandbox? (Send it on discord), could see what I need to change and what I need not change

Thanks

Yeah your revision didn't change much. I'll add my edits to the profiles and see what else needs to be added

Unfortunately/weirdly/annoyingly Jinbe's calculation was upgraded because I used the circumference of a head instead of the diameter

Upgraded it by a lot

Need Luffy unlocked
When that happens, his Post-Udon win against King needs to be added (although I now disagree with the results since King resisted Marco's dura neg with minor damage so I might remake it but that's another story).

Unfortunately/weirdly/annoyingly Jinbe's calculation was upgraded because I used the circumference of a head instead of the diameter

Upgraded it by a lot
Weird how using a smaller size boosted the calc.

But DAMN, 6-C has returned!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Tamago | One Piece Wiki | Fandom

Need Luffy unlocked

Back