• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is the thread where we will be discussing the potential revisions for post timeskip characters.

Things that will be discussed.

How others scale to the 377 megaton feat done by Pica.
How others scale to the 420 megaton feat done by Fujitora.
How others scale to others.

Last edited:
Tempest can you get links for this list.
Actually, I'll find them.
  1. Luffy matches (to an extent) a Mochi Hawk Gatling(pg 11) from Katakuri.
  2. Takes a Mochi Hawk Gatling(pg 12) from Katakuri.
  3. Gets kicked in the face(pg 14) by Katakuri.
  4. Momentarily matches(pg 16) (gets overpowered badly) a Mochi Elephant Gun.
  5. Takes some more hits(pg 19) from Katakuri who protected his sister from him.
  6. Willow Mochi(pg 20) kick Luffy (Luffy dodges).
  7. Gets kicked in the stomach(pg 12) by Katakuri.
  8. Willow Mochi(pg 14) after Mochi'd Gigant Axe (Luffy gets hit by one foot).
  9. Gets thrown into a wallby Luffy.
    1. Base Luffy is complimented by Katakuri for his speed.
  10. Gets enveloped by Awakened Mochi (Katakuri stops him from going Gear Fourth).
  11. Gets squished by large pillars of Mochi.
    1. Complimented by Katakuri again (idk if this is battle based).
  12. Backlash from clash against Armament Haki.
  13. Luffy kicks Katakuri.
  14. Gear Fourth does his thing. Skip to when Gear Fourth runs out. Luffy is extremely tired and bruised by running around, but he catches himself and regains Haki.
  15. Gets hit by a barrage of Katakuri's hits.
  16. Katakuri kicks him into a wall and traps him in Mochi.
  17. Luffy gets punched in the face.
  18. Luffy matches his Elephant Gun then gets kicked in the face.
  19. Gets sent into a wall by Katakuri.
  20. Gets pierced in the side of his body by his trident.
  21. While blocking, he gets kicked into a wall.
  22. Punched by Katakuri again.
  23. Gets absolutely bodiedby Katakuri.
    1. Katakuri states that he gave Luffy a fatal blow.
  24. Gets hit in the face, then blocks a bunch of his attacks.
  25. Gets hit by burning mochi and is sent through a building.
  26. Injured Luffy punches Katakuri in the face.(pg 8)
  27. Luffy takes a punch from Katakuri.
  28. Luffy gets stomped by Katakuri.
  29. Gets punchedby him too.
  30. The past 3 feats have been over the span of 2 hours.

Last edited:
I'll just put out here that Vergo should not be directly scaling to Pica, so that bit should be removed.

Scale him to Sanji or Law if need be.

Tempest can you get links for this list.
Actually, I'll find them.
  1. Luffy matches (to an extent) a Mochi Hawk Gatling from Katakuri.
  2. Takes a Mochi Hawk Gatling from Katakuri.
  3. Gets kicked in the face by Katakuri.
  4. Momentarily matches (gets overpowered badly) a Mochi Elephant Gun.
  5. Takes some more hits from Katakuri who protected his sister from him.
  6. Willow Mochi kick Luffy (Luffy dodges).
  7. Gets kicked in the stomach by Katakuri.
  8. Willow Mochi after Mochi'd Gigant Axe (Luffy gets hit by one foot).
  9. Gets thrown into a wallby Luffy.
    1. Base Luffy is complimented by Katakuri for his speed.
  10. Gets enveloped by Awakened Mochi (Katakuri stops him from going Gear Fourth).
  11. Gets squished by large pillars of Mochi.
    1. Complimented by Katakuri again (idk if this is battle based).
  12. Backlash from clash against Armament Haki.
  13. Luffy kicks Katakuri.
  14. Gear Fourth does his thing. Skip to when Gear Fourth runs out. Luffy is extremely tired and bruised by running around, but he catches himself and regains Haki.
  15. Gets hit by a barrage of Katakuri's hits.
  16. Katakuri kicks him into a wall and traps him in Mochi.
  17. Luffy gets punched in the face.
  18. Luffy matches his Elephant Gun then gets kicked in the face.
  19. Gets sent into a wall by Katakuri.
  20. Gets pierced in the side of his body by his trident.
  21. While blocking, he gets kicked into a wall.
  22. Punched by Katakuri again.
  23. Gets absolutely bodiedby Katakuri.
    1. Katakuri states that he gave Luffy a fatal blow.
  24. Gets hit in the face, then blocks a bunch of his attacks.
  25. Gets hit by burning mochi and is sent through a building.
  26. Injured Luffy punches Katakuri in the face.
  27. Luffy takes a punch from Katakuri.
  28. Luffy gets stomped by Katakuri.
  29. Gets punchedby him too.
  30. The past 3 feats have been over the span of 2 hours.
If you click the link, it says the chapter and the page in the url

I've got some issue with those who scale to Fujitora, which is would love some concrete answers too:
  • Luffy's durability, it scales to Fujitora (420 Megatons) who uses gravity i.e blunt force.
  • scaling Luffy to Fuji in general seems kinda inconsistent since both of their wounds disappear completely and neither is shown how they received said wounds leaving it mostly up to head canon.
  • scaling Luffy to Fuji due to pushing back Fuji, pushing someone back who's wasn't completely on guard for it seems wrong since we don't scale Zoro there for doing pretty much the same thing.
  • Doflamingo scaling above Fujitora or to Fujitora seems wrong considering him cutting a meteor was calced & the only time they interact was him kicking Fuji & getting blocked.

Doflamingo scaling above Golem Pica:
- not really sure why this is since it's never stated or shown that he does. Also we see how Golem Pica fights and it's not at all with the 377 Megatons he can produce, he had his punches calced and they're far lower.

Note:
- Zoro & Fuji never attempted to cut the birdcage, this was already accepted for their profiles & not being able to push it back would be a lifting strength difference from what I've read.

Why doesn't Cavendish scale to the low end of Doflamingo for deflecting his bullets AP wise?

I've got some issue with those who scale to Fujitora, which is would love some concrete answers too:
  • Luffy's durability, it scales to Fujitora (420 Megatons) who uses gravity i.e blunt force.
  • scaling Luffy to Fuji in general seems kinda inconsistent since both of their wounds disappear completely and neither is shown how they received said wounds leaving it mostly up to head canon.
  • scaling Luffy to Fuji due to pushing back Fuji, pushing someone back who's wasn't completely on guard for it seems wrong since we don't scale Zoro there for doing pretty much the same thing.
  • Doflamingo scaling above Fujitora or to Fujitora seems wrong considering him cutting a meteor was calced & the only time they interact was him kicking Fuji & getting blocked.

Doflamingo scaling above Golem Pica:
- not really sure why this is since it's never stated or shown that he does. Also we see how Golem Pica fights and it's not at all with the 377 Megatons he can produce, he had his punches calced and they're far lower.

Note:
- Zoro & Fuji never attempted to cut the birdcage, this was already accepted for their profiles & not being able to push it back would be a lifting strength difference from what I've read.
Zoro would already scale to fujitora as he was in the same tier before any of this.

Doflamingo hurt base luffy with non buso haki kicks so he still scales to fujitora.

Base luffy's durability at least downscales to his higher forms AP due to the fact he took hits from Katakuri who scales to gear 4th luffy

Zoro would already scale to fujitora as he was in the same tier before any of this.

Doflamingo hurt base luffy with non buso haki kicks so he still scales to fujitora.
Zoro doesn't scale to 420 Megatons which is what Fuji scales too.

And Doflamingo hurting base Luffy is fine but again that doesn't scale to Fuji since there's no evidence Doffy scales to Fuji from what I can tell.

Blocking someone =\= that person being equal to you.

Zoro doesn't scale to 420 Megatons which is what Fuji scales too.

And Doflamingo hurting base Luffy is fine but again that doesn't scale to Fuji since there's no evidence Doffy scales to Fuji from what I can tell.

Blocking someone =\= that person being equal to you.
Doflamingo hurt base luffy with blunt force, Fujitora hit luffy with blunt force.

Btw, Kyros should scale to Doffy's Black Knight? He basically sliced his head off with a single blow.

No that's haki that is always how it is depicted, he specifically states when he uses gravity in the very next page.
Gravity blade is a named attack from Fuji, he doesn't state when he's using gravity each time. Purple lightning with Fuji is an indicator for gravity in use. Look at page 4 and page 2.

Gravity blade is a named attack from Fuji, he doesn't state when he's using gravity each time. Purple lightning with Fuji is an indicator for gravity in use. Look at page 4 and page 2.
Yeah that's haki. Whenever, two Conqueror's haki use buso koka clash there's lightning that's a known fact.

Yeah that's haki. Whenever, two Conqueror's haki use buso koka clash there's lightning that's a known fact.
Wait, use the digital coloured version so you can see the difference. There is lightning for Conqueor's/Armament clashes but the colour differs (it's reddish I think) but whenever Fuji uses gravity it's indicated by purple gravity.

Digitally colored comics are fan done if I'm correct, so those hold no weight, in the anime they don't even show the lighting.

They aren't fandone, they're official. The translations are fandone.
Regardless , luffy's using buso koka to block the attack and luffy loses blunt force resistance when he's using buso koka Doflamingo even comments on this.

That's why he's surprised when he kicks luffy and it's still's rubbery, when using buso koka that part of his body loses it's rubber properties.

Just to clarify does Doflamingo comment on that? That he no longer is rubber when he uses hardening?

Or are we assuming that based on him kicking gear fourth & that statement?

(I genuinely can't remember)

Just to clarify does Doflamingo comment on that? That he no longer is rubber when he uses hardening?

Or are we assuming that based on him kicking gear fourth?

(I genuinely can't remember)
I believe he says it sometime but I can't remember either tbh,

Regardless it's implied when he states "Armored, but still rubbery when he kicks gear 4th"

Right well just going off that statement the impression I get is Doflamingo is commenting that even while he is using Armament on Luffy it isn't allowing him to negate the rubbery body (blunt force resistance)

It wasn't a piercing attack it was a kick, we clearly see it's not sharp

https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-784-page-16.html

His statement goes

"Even with armament(directly show luffy's body being armament) , he's still rubber"

In fact, when luffy uses buso koka the first time he refers to it as hardened rubber or vulcanization meaning it shouldn't bend anymore.

If luffy was using his blunt resistance in this attack he should have bent

https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-799-page-3.html

Last edited:
Can't we just scale off of Hody Jones and his energy steroids?

Hody jones base form only scales to the lower tiers like Usopp. Even if it's a tenfold increase it wouldn't excuse him giving luffy any trouble. Wait hold up we could use it for the people who downscale base luffy.

An energy steroid is 2x the previous state.
Hody took a handful of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back