• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Top Tiers and God Tiers Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
While more votes would have been great, I'd say that for just a tier change this thread is probably safe to apply. If there aren't any more arguments by tomorrow, I'll apply the changes.

Which he should still be in the ball park of. Though downscaling.
Kaidou fills everything except requirement 2.
Idk where you got the idea that Kaido’s physicals are in the same ballpark as his strongest attack. But regardless, if you’re conceding he doesn’t fulfill all requirements (as you concede he doesn’t fulfill req 2), then you’re conceding to the OP. Stability feats require all 4 reqs to be fulfilled. Concession accepted ig.

Idk where you got the idea that Kaido’s physicals are in the same ballpark as his strongest attack. But regardless, if you’re conceding he doesn’t fulfill all requirements (as you concede he doesn’t fulfill req 2), then you’re conceding to the OP. Stability feats require all 4 reqs to be fulfilled. Concession accepted ig.
Do they? I feel like you are picking and choosing.
I would like to clarify that Luffy's Bajrang Gun is only High 6-A at the moment of the decompression, which is what defeated Kaido.

The fist crashing down onto Kaido is only 6-A.
Doesn't really matter.

I ain’t picking and choosing anything 🗿 you conceded Kaido doesn’t meet req 2, our very standards say you must meet all 4 reqs. 1+1=2, this + that = you just conceded.
PDXXZrb.png

That doesn't say all. And I don't think that seems reasonable. But if that's site standard then I can't disagree with o.p even if I don't think that site standard is correct.

Wait a minute. If Luffy's strongest attack is High 6-A, I find it very hard to believe that the other god-tiers in One Piece do not scale to at least 6-A, rather than 6-B, and just one staff member with voting rights agreeing with you about this revision does not seem sufficient.

@KingTempest

Are you able to find a more reasonable solution here?

Wait a minute. If Luffy's strongest attack is High 6-A, I find it very hard to believe that the other god-tiers in One Piece do not scale to at least 6-A, rather than 6-B, and just one staff member with voting rights agreeing with you about this revision does not seem sufficient.

@KingTempest

Unfortunately not
Every calc close to that has been violently downgraded, and there is no scaling to the bajrang gun or any method to calculate scaling to the Bajrang gun, so that's that
So Luffy's calc is ridiculously superior to the likes of quite literally everybody else in the verse unfortunately

@KingTempest

Hey Ant, can you find a solid 6-A feat for the verse? Cause the only one we got right now one-shot one-shot Kaido(IE the attack of that High 6-A thing)

Unfortunately not
Every calc close to that has been violently downgraded, and there is no scaling to the bajrang gun or any method to calculate scaling to the Bajrang gun, so that's that
So Luffy's calc is ridiculously superior to the likes of quite literally everybody else in the verse unfortunately
Well, shouldn't Kaido get High 6-A, rather than 6-A with his strongest attack at least? And shouldn't the god-tiers get "At least 6-B, at most High 6-A" or somesuch?
Hey Ant, can you find a solid 6-A feat for the verse? Cause the only one we got right now one-shot one-shot Kaido(IE the attack of that High 6-A thing)
I do not remember. My apologies. What happened with Shiki's feats?

Well, shouldn't Kaido get High 6-A, rather than 6-A with his strongest attack at least? And shouldn't the god-tiers get "At least 6-B, at most High 6-A" or somesuch?
The calculation of the feat that defeated Kaidou is 6-A, Luffy is High 6-A with the G4th multiplier
I do not remember. My apologies. What happened with Shiki's feats?
They got downgraded massively

Okay, but Kaido's page currently says 6-A only.

Okay, but Kaido's page currently says 6-A only.

Kaido's Kaen Daiko matched the initial Bajrang Gun, which was 6-A. But then, the Bajrang Gun decompressed and reached High 6-A results, and that decompressed Bajrang Gun is what defeated Kaido.

Okay. Never mind then, but shouldn't the other yonko-level characters scale to Kaido's full 6-A power, and base gear 5 Luffy and maximum power/actually trying hard Kaido also do so?

Okay. Never mind then, but shouldn't the other yonko-level characters scale to Kaido's full 6-A power, and base gear 5 Luffy and maximum power/actually trying hard Kaido also do so?
Unfortunately not because Gear 5th, Kaidou, and everybody else is just relative to those guys without their ultimate final attacks (which those count as)

Well, Kaido did not instantly evaporate from Luffy's High 6-A strike, which he would have done if he was just 6-B, just get buried deep in a magma pit, so I still find the logic here rather incoherent, and still think that the yonko level characters should logically be tier 6-A when they try hard.

Kaido was in his Kaen Daiko state when Luffy's High 6-A strike hit him, so that logic doesn't exactly apply here. His Kaen Daiko state does have 6-A durability

Kaidou's page does not currently list tier 6-A durability in that state.

Yes. Please check that Luffy's durability also scales to his maximum outputs when using them.

Kaidou's page does not currently list tier 6-A durability in that state.
Kaidou never had a durability rating for that state to begin with, so there was nothing to change for that.

But very well, I'll add that in too.

And we can't just say that "All Yonkou characters should be 6-A when they try hard" if there's no evidence for it. Believe me, I have looked into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back