• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here was my thought process.

Base Hody took 4 pills and was underwater the first time we see him with pills.
Yes, he took another one, but I found out that the pills' effects were temporary after a certain amount of time, so this will do.

This means 2^5 (2 is the pill's cumulative effects, and under water is 2x boost, so 4 pills and underwater, so 5), or 32x base.
Transformed Hody is stronger than above, so 32x his base.

Transformed Hody has a mouthful of pills.
The world record of grapes someone can fit in their mouth is in the 90s. If he can't fit at least 20 pills in his mouth while his mouth is enlarged to that extent, idk what to tell you.

For Hody to get remotely close to Pica's 377, he would need to have taken 20 pills during the instance he took the mouthful of pills because of this
If Hody took 20 pills, he would be over 1 million times stronger than his base form.

His base form scared Usopp, who pre timeskip was City Block Level.
2^20 (just if he took 20 pills during this instance) x 11 tons (baseline City Block Level) = 11534336 tons = 11.53 megatons (Small City Level).
City Block level is on his profile for a much earlier Usopp than his final pre timeskip state, which means this could be much higher.
Prior to that instance, he took 5 pills.
2x2x2x2x2 = 32.
32 x 11.534336 megatons = 369.098752 megatons, mountain level.
Replace 5 pills with 4 pills and while under water.
This would give 369 megatons, not even 10 megatons under Pica's feat. This is a safe contingency scaling for the rest of the cast and it's not that far off of the previous scaling (albiet, GEAR FOURTH GETS REDUCED AGAIN).

Last edited:
Is this a problem?

Btw, I just don't think that the calculations should be ignored.
Trust me, I want High 6-B Fishmen Island Luffy

The "outlier" argument is gonna be there, and we have no supporting feats.

Multipliers with supporting feats are easy to get accepted, that's why I lowballed it to an earlier version of Usopp and lowballed the amount of pills so that we get a value close to the other values we have (377 megatons).

Alright, I think I got it.

Hody Jones:
Attack Potency: City Block Level (Was stated that Arlong was nothing compared to him), higher with Energy Steroids (Each energy steroid multiplies the user's strength by 2) | Multi-City Block Level (Stronger than his previous state. Since he took 4 pills and was under water in his previous state, he should've been 32 times stronger than his base form), Mountain Level (Stronger than before. Took a mouthful of pills [at least 20] which would've boosted his strength to this extent).

Last edited:
Trust me, I want High 6-B Fishmen Island Luffy

The "outlier" argument is gonna be there, and we have no supporting feats.

Multipliers with supporting feats are easy to get accepted, that's why I lowballed it to an earlier version of Usopp and lowballed the amount of pills so that we get a value close to the other values we have (377 megatons).
The outlier argument will be applied to the multiplier case but honestly, this does not invalidate any past feat, ignoring this will only be an attempt to hide the outlier and I don't think it's cool limit future revisions just to support this (Don't get me wrong, I just want to be fair).

The outlier wouldn't be applied to the multiplier, just High 6-B Low tiers in One Piece.

Also, I used the safe version w/ no assumptions and it got 7-A one piece right below where they were before, so that's still good.

The attack that Luffy directed at Hyouzou made him spit blood and was also aimed at 2 other random characters at same time (This could mean that Hyouzou handled 1/3 of Luffy's attention).
Nah, Jet Pistol isn't an AOE move or something. He just hit 3 people back and forth

The outlier wouldn't be applied to the multiplier, just High 6-B Low tiers in One Piece.

Also, I used the safe version w/ no assumptions and it got 7-A one piece right below where they were before, so that's still good.
The issue with this scaling is if he was 8-B tier in base or 8-A tier in first transformaion then Luffy and Zoro should have bare minimum knocked him out with any of their attacks quite frankly they should have evisacerated him, but its ODA so he should have been at least knocked out.

Base Hody survived and was conscious for zoro's attacks(https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-619-page-7.html), and first stage Hody could take multiple of base luffy's attacks.

I really don't think the energy steroids should be used as either way we use them they cause major inconsistencies.

The issue with this scaling is if he was 8-B tier in base or 8-A tier in first transformaion then Luffy and Zoro should have bare minimum knocked him out with any of their attacks quite frankly they should have evisacerated him, but its ODA so he should have been at least knocked out.

Base Hody survived and was conscious for zoro's attacks(https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-619-page-7.html), and first stage Hody could take multiple of base luffy's attacks.
Zoro one shot him and he was knocked out after he took 4 pills and was under water (so that means that Zoro was weakened since he was under water and he had to hold his breath), then he was force fed another pill which healed him up.

Base Luffy showed clear superiority to Hody after his overdose without even relying on Haki, and Hody took many more pills off screen, I just didn't count them since they would inflate ratings.

Also, Luffy took hits from Kizaru.

Zoro one shot him and he was knocked out after he took 4 pills and was under water (so that means that Zoro was weakened since he was under water and he had to hold his breath), then he was force fed another pill which healed him up.

Base Luffy showed clear superiority to Hody after his overdose without even relying on Haki, and Hody took many more pills off screen, I just didn't count them since they would inflate ratings.

Also, Luffy took hits from Kizaru.
Yes base luffy showed superiority that's obvious, but he should have been k.o's he wasnt.

Yes base luffy showed superiority that's obvious, but he should have been k.o's he wasnt.
Hody took a lot of more pills prior to him being bullied by Luffy.
Most likely, he wouldn't be the 8-B weakling that we're assuming him to be.

Hody took a lot of more pills prior to him being bullied by Luffy.
Most likely, he wouldn't be the 8-B weakling that we're assuming him to be.
Ok then he downscales base luffy for being able to take multiple attacks from him and injure him albeit with piercing damage, that would put him at worst case 7-B. If he took 20 steroids on top of that that would put him at 6-B levels of destructiveness which is an obvious outlier.

Ok then he downscales base luffy for being able to take multiple attacks from him and injure him albeit with piercing damage, that would put him at worst case 7-B. If he took 20 steroids on top of that that would put him at 6-B levels of destructiveness which is an obvious outlier.
Rule him hurting Luffy as an outlier or as BS, Luffy was underwater (weakened) while he was under water (x2) and Luffy was off guard.

Rule him hurting Luffy as an outlier or as BS, Luffy was underwater (weakened) while he was under water (x2) and Luffy was off guard.
Ok he took multiple hits from outside of water so he would still get 6-B Durability bare minimum , which again is a massive outlier.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be dura since Luffy manhandled him, just a test of endurance.
Worst case scenario, dura is high, AP is low.
Not a worst case , Luffy injured this incredibly durable Hody so he would get 6-B AP. That is a big No No, as the best feat in the series would be lower than that
.Yes luffy manhandled him, but he still took multiple hits from him which means he at least downscales luffy's 7-A AP which would put him in 7-B territory.

He's not downscaling Luffy's AP to anything because we're currently trying to find out Luffy's current AP.

Drop the wiki's scaling, we're trying to find a better scaling.

He had his internal organs destroyed. He was spitting blood just for moving sharply, and Luffy beat him with a stroke in the stomach (Which was destroyed inside). I'm sure, he doesn't scale.
I forgot that internal damage. You're right

By the same token, he accomplished killing the creature while his organs were destroyed.

But I can see the logic here.

He had his internal organs destroyed. He was spitting blood just for moving sharply, and Luffy beat him with a stroke in the stomach (Which was destroyed inside). I'm sure, he doesn't scale.
Luffy's AP is 7-A from blocking a calculated 7-A attack and being able to harm people in base (Katakuri) that can harm him, Hody does downscale him for taking multiple attacks yes he was damaged but he was still capable of moving around and fighting , internal damage happened the only internal damage attack I believe was snake shot which is mean to do internal damage he still took multiple other attacks including gear 2nd attacks he downscales to 7-B tier.

Luffy's AP is 7-A from blocking a calculated 7-A attack and being able to harm people in base (Katakuri) that can harm him, Hody does downscale him for taking multiple attacks yes he was damaged but he was still capable of moving around and fighting , internal damage happened the only internal damage attack I believe was snake shot which is mean to do internal damage he still took multiple other attacks including gear 2nd attacks he downscales to 7-B tier.
Read the beginning of the thread to see why Luffy doesn't scale to 7-A because of that anymore.

Alright. Here's the values that can be scaled off of.
Fujitora's Ferocious Tiger Attack Potency is 106 Megatons.
Hody Jones's (Overdosed) Attack Potency and Durability is minimum 369 Megatons based on the energy steroids.
Pica's Attack Potency is 377 Megatons.
Elizabello's Attack Potency and Durability is 382 Megatons.
Fujitora's casual Gravity Attack Potency is 420 Megatons.

Last edited:
Luffy's base durability would still scale to 7-A via Ferocious tiger which is like 106 Megatons or something.

Luffy's AP is 7-A from blocking a calculated 7-A
(https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-799-page-4.html) attack and being able to harm people in base
(Katakuri)(https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-894-page-8.html)
that can harm him,

I was there in the beginning of the thread to discuss this. Luffy in base is 7-A.

Hody does downscale him for taking multiple attacks yes he was damaged but he was still capable of moving around and fighting , internal damage happened the only internal damage attack I believe was snake shot which is mean to do internal damage he still took multiple other attacks including gear 2nd attacks he downscales to 7-B tier.

Can someone add the Ferocious Tiger calc to the verse page for future reference (also so I could see it)?

Pica's Attack Potency is 377 Megatons.

To be honest, I think that Pica should get a "Varies" AP value with his Devil Fruit depending on the amount of stone he has access to, with the 377 Megatons being his upper limit. The gap between the feats he has with a small amount of stone available and the feats when he has an immense amount of stone available is huge.

Luffy's Base AP should probably only be 7-A when he's using haki though, I don't think there's a single instance of him harming kat or Doffy without haki.

To be honest, I think that Pica should get a "Varies" AP value with his Devil Fruit depending on the amount of stone he has access to, with the 377 Megatons being his upper limit. The gap between the feats he has with a small amount of stone available and the feats when he has an immense amount of stone available is huge.
I agree with this. Pica's too inconsistent with his techniques.

Damage and Emit, you guys are fine with this much though?
Hody Jones's (Overdosed) Attack Potency and Durability is minimum 369 Megatons based on the energy steroids.
It could be this (I chose this amount since it was the closest I got to the other feats for consistency) or twice this (since Hody's double his strength underwater).
This would scale to Gear Third Luffy with Haki.

I don't think we currently accept the 2x multiplier underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back