• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci said he is 5 times stronger than Fukuro.
Doriki multipliers were going to be revised by Emini iirc.

NNT and DBZ both have power levels that are used throughout good amounts of their plots and we don't accept both afaik, and Doriki is quite inconsistent when you notice that this would mean Luffy is 10x stronger than Zoro, when Zoro didn't even need Ashura to do some damage to Oars in the very next arc

NNT and DBZ both have power levels that are used throughout good amounts of their plots and we don't accept both afaik, and Doriki is quite inconsistent when you notice that this would mean Luffy is 10x stronger than Zoro, when Zoro didn't even need Ashura to do some damage to Oars in the very next arc
Im not using dorikis as argument, just the word of Lucci being 5 times stronger than fukuro, said by himself.
Luffy in base somehow is comparable or stronger than Franky in that arc, and franky beat fukuro, Fukuro the one is 5 times weaker than base Lucci, as franky is 5 times weaker than Base Lucci.

Luffy needs G2 to get to Lucci's level, that means he needs to Amp his power minimum 5 times stronger than his base level (Franky, Fukuro level)

I do not understand what is inconsistent that Zoro Aka character that needs less energy to do damage, because he does damage through cuts, can hurt Oars?

Last edited:
I don't think it's fair to say his strength was actually halved. He was not totally underwater since he had the air bubble around him, and his movements just being slowed by being underwater should not be affecting him to a serious degree.
Every time he punches, his limbs escape the bubble.
https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-641-page-18.html
His bubble was probably half a meter away from his stomach (where he got punched).

Also, there's no condition for the "halved" statement like Devil fruit users. It's not like how DF users get weaker the more they're underwater. If you're fighting under water, you're half as strong, regardless of the amount of water that the limb is exposed to, all because of the nature of water.
Plus there isn't anything saying that Fishmen actually get twice as durable underwater.
Luffy hit him underwater and he flew back even less (link above).

Isn't the common assumption that when AP is improved, the only thing that needs to be improved is dura?
It would be extremely weird if someone could harm them on land would immediately scale to them underwater all because they can hurt them on land.
Not including the fact that this means that every single fishmen is actually twice as durable as their AP, so anyone who hurts them on land scales to them underwater.
Because of the lack of linear proof, which I've shown.
That's because NNT power levels are based on 3 different things, 1 of them don't even involve AP.
DBZ power levels is incredibly inconsistent.
They have never shown or stated a linear AP correlation, which we get a direct statement for Doriki.
And why would Luffy be 10x stronger than Zoro?

He seems to say "my Doriki is five times his" so yeah it definitely is a reference just to Doriki in general which needs to be revised (different thread tho)

https://**********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-418-page-12.html

He seems to say "my Doriki is five times his" so yeah it definitely is a reference just to Doriki in general which needs to be revised (different thread tho)

https://**********.com/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-418-page-12.html
That's not Viz.
https://**********.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-418-page-12.html

He says "My power level is five times stronger than his".
Doriki is a measurement of energy.
If his power level is five times stronger than his, then his Doriki is five times stronger than his, which means his energy output is five times stronger than his.

I use colored for everything except translations. That same colored translation said Enel was sound speed, and they changed around a lot.

Edit: If you search "One Piece" on mangasee, the only one that has the "official translation" next to it is the Black and White one.
https://**********.com/search/?name=one piece

Also, everybody.

Let's remember that this is still the post timeskip thread.

I brought up the multiplier because even though it's based on pre timeskip, it has an effect on post timeskip ratings, and it would be dumb to get this CRT over with just to potentially get a new multiplier accepted and have to redo ratings.

Worst case scenario, we can make a separate thread about it when this is over, but let's not take away the focus of this thread (I take fault, since I'm the one who proposed the CRT).
Basically, don't derail too far from the discussion, I.E. talking about Oars.

We need to do a few things.
  • Find a new justification for Ideo.
  • Find a new scaling chain (I have found one, but Damage disagrees to some people scaling, and we need more conversation and more input on the topic).
  • Find Luffy's base strength.

He says "My power level is five times stronger than his".
Doriki is a measurement of energy.
If his power level is five times stronger than his, then his Doriki is five times stronger than his, which means his energy output is five times stronger than his.
You should know that the Viz translates Doriki as power level, the Japanese text comes out as Doriki.

You should know that the Viz translates Doriki as power level, the Japanese text comes out as Doriki.
They deleted the "stronger" portion.
I have no issue believing Doriki and power level are the same (which they are), but that "stronger" statement is what was removed.

Might be worth checking the Japanese text then, the translations Pre-Punk Hazzard tend to be inaccurate so it would be worth confirming.

Decided to check Stephen Paul's translation for it and it doesn't seem to mention stronger specifically.

Last edited:
That's weird, Idky Viz would just add "stronger" out of nowhere.
There's a few other arguments i wanted to pull out, but this isn't the place for it. I'll just wait till this CRT is over.

That's because NNT power levels are based on 3 different things, 1 of them don't even involve AP.
DBZ power levels is incredibly inconsistent.
We don't apply them even for the character who have each of the three stats specified, idk why we should apply doriki which was only used for around 9 or so characters.
One Piece power levels are so consistent that Oda literally didn't use them consistently in the series.

And why would Luffy be 10x stronger than Zoro?
I jumped the gun in that part, i thought Base Luffy would be equal to Base Lucci (4000 doriki) and then the 5x would be applied for fighting Hybrid Lucci, tho iirc it is quite implied that Lucci can't block base Luffy without him using Tekkai, so Luffy shouldn't be that much behind 4000 doriki, if he was around Blueno level at base (nearly 5 times weaker than Lucci) it doesn't make much sense for Lucci to need Tekkai to block him. I will read their fight again, there may be one instance where base Luffy could damge Lucci

We don't apply them even for the character who have each of the three stats specified, idk why we should apply doriki which was only used for around 9 or so characters.
One Piece power levels are so consistent that Oda literally didn't use them consistently in the series.
I'm assuming you meant inconsistent*
Me personally, I don't remember any instance where they are inconsistent.
I jumped the gun in that part, i thought Base Luffy would be equal to Base Lucci (4000 doriki) and then the 5x would be applied for fighting Hybrid Lucci, tho iirc it is quite implied that Lucci can't block base Luffy without him using Tekkai, so Luffy shouldn't be that much behind 4000 doriki, if he was around Blueno level at base (nearly 5 times weaker than Lucci) it doesn't make much sense for Lucci to need Tekkai to block him. I will read their fight again, there may be one instance where base Luffy could damge Lucci
Base = Blueno
G2 = Amped Lucci.
Lucci blocked him w/out Tekkai. He just likes showing off his Rokushiki. Luffy was hanging w/ Lucci because he's immune to half of his attacks (Lucci used finger pistol on him prior to their fight and he said he would've died if he wasn't made out of rubber). Lucci flat out kicked him w/ no Rokushiki and sent him into a box w/ no effort.

He also blocked Sanji w/out tekkai, the same Sanji who manhandled Zoan Jabra, who has a base of 2200.
Only inconsistency I would see is Luffy hurting Lucci (I personally don't remember it, I gotta relook it too).

From what I can tell Luffy with Gear Third was able to block (or maybe clash I can't really tell) against no-named gravity attacks but was completely Overpowered by Ferocious Tiger which was calced at 100 Megatons.
Keep in mind Fujitora's lifting feat is technically a "no named" attack as well. Also, his Ferocious Tiger struck Luffy and traveled x amount of distance before causing a 100+ Megaton result on the boulders. Using that as a reason for suggesting Fujitora's attacks being < his casual lift is not supported.

Lucci said he is 5 times stronger than Fukuro.

Fukuro and Blueno (Luffy Base Level) are basically in the same tier.
Luffy's Base AP is still > Blueno with Tekkai as he was able to break it. Blueno only gave Luffy trouble because of his abilities. Luffy in base was also capable of contending with Base Lucci for some time, but was obviously weaker. Gear 2nd was outright superior to Zoan Lucci, but gradually weakened as the fight progressed.

@Damage3245 and @Dr.Fix - If I can provide an example (using current stats)

For Luffy's first key (which will extend to his other keys), how do you feel about the following (going by CURRENT tiers):

Tier: At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A normally, higher with Haki and Gears, High 7-A with Bound Man

Attack Potency: At least Small City level+, likely Mountain level normally (current reasons), higher with Armament Haki (Drew slight blood from Katakuri with a kick to the jaw, and could draw blood from a wounded Doflamingo, though the damage he has dealt to these characters is infrequent), higher with Gear 2nd and 3rd and Armament Haki (current reasons and that they are stronger than base. Mention Haki usage if needed), Large Mountain level with Gear 4th: Bound Man (current reasons)

Keep in mind Fujitora's lifting feat is technically a "no named" attack as well. Also, his Ferocious Tiger struck Luffy and traveled x amount of distance before causing a 100+ Megaton result on the boulders. Using that as a reason for suggesting Fujitora's attacks being < his casual lift is not supported.

Luffy's Base AP is still > Blueno with Tekkai as he was able to break it. Blueno only gave Luffy trouble because of his abilities. Luffy in base was also capable of contending with Base Lucci for some time, but was obviously weaker. Gear 2nd was outright superior to Zoan Lucci, but gradually weakened as the fight progressed.

For Luffy's first key (which will extend to his other keys), how do you feel about the following (going by CURRENT tiers):

Tier: At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A normally, higher with Haki and Gears, High 7-A with Bound Man

Attack Potency: At least Small City level+, likely Mountain level normally (current reasons), higher with Armament Haki (Drew slight blood from Katakuri with a kick to the jaw, and could draw blood from a wounded Doflamingo, though the damage he has dealt to these characters is infrequent), higher with Gear 2nd and 3rd and Armament Haki (current reasons and that they are stronger than base. Mention Haki usage if needed), Large Mountain level with Gear 4th: Bound Man (current reasons)

They were equals, or comparables.

The first time Luffy surpassed Blueno's Tekkai, it was because he was off guard, since he didn't remember Luffy being that strong when he fought him in the mansion.

https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-383-page-13.html

Luffy base and Blueno tied for strength, Because they were equals.

Luffy after fighting for a while saying that he can't defeat Blueno at Base.

That Luffy is able to contain Lucci base, does not mean that he is as strong as him. Even more when Luffy is literally immune to all the damage Lucci does except for cuts, which Luffy dodged most of the time.

Also, base luffy never damaged base Lucci.

Last edited:
in mind Fujitora's lifting feat is technically a "no named" attack as well. Also, his Ferocious Tiger struck Luffy and traveled x amount of distance before causing a 100+ Megaton result on the boulders. Using that as a reason for suggesting Fujitora's attacks being < his casual lift is not supported.
Wasn't it established in a previous CRT that a named attack is no stronger than a non named attack based off the fact one has a name and one doesn't?

We're deeming it casual based on what? That he had his arm raised, I'm confused as what else he's supposed to be doing to indicate it's not casual?

Just because Fujitora lifting the rubble is not named (probably because it was very situational and on the spot to have an entire countries rubble to lift up) doesn't change the fact that even after everything Fuji dealt to Luffy he still treated dropping the rubble as a finisher attack.

Wasn't it established in a previous CRT that a named attack is no stronger than a non named attack based off the fact one has a name and one doesn't?

We're deeming it casual based on what? That he had his arm raised, I'm confused as what else he's supposed to be doing to indicate it's not casual?

Just because Fujitora lifting the rubble is not named (probably because it was very situational and on the spot to have an entire countries rubble to lift up) doesn't change the fact that even after everything Fuji dealt to Luffy he still treated dropping the rubble as a finisher attack.
The "Finisher" is throwing debris at them, which is superior to simply lifting debris.

It is casual because Fujitora does not have to maintain gravity, he can continue fighting and the debris continues up, it is not like with Law / Zoro/Luffy that he had to maintain gravity because if not, with brute force they could escape escaped.

The lift scales to his most powerful gravity attacks, aka fierce tyger, it is not because it simply has a name, is because it is the attack that it uses offensively, so at minimum it must carry the same gravity that he use to lift the debris.

Throwing them is different that doesn't scale anyone, I guess.

It is casual because Fujitora does not have to maintain gravity, he can continue fighting and the debris continues up, it is not like with Law / Zoro/Luffy that he had to maintain gravity because if not, with brute force they could escape escaped.
He does need to maintain gravity for the rubble to stay suspended in the air otherwise it would fall.

But Luffy is not 10x stronger than Zoro. The difference between Douriki from Lucci to Kaku is only 1.8 times :v

Why's that?

Zoro freed himself from Fujitora's gravity with physical force, while Sabo (stronger than Zoro) needed to disperse to overcome the fierce tyger's gravity.

That suggest that fiercy tiger>his normal gravity attacks.

And as I already explained, the gravity that fujitora uses to lift the debris is nothing especial, because he can continue fighting while the debris is still in the air, when he cant do that with characters like Zoro, Sabo or Luffy.

He does need to maintain gravity for the rubble to stay suspended in the air otherwise it would fall.

Yeah i didnt say that he dont need to maintain gravity (And if I said it, I was wrong or I got misunderstood) what I say is that Fujitora with the debris does not need to be aware that they are going to fall or concentrated, while with Zoro, Luffy or Sabo he needs to be, because they can freed themself with brute force.

that's why I say that the debris thing is more "casual"

Zoro freed himself from Fujitora's gravity with physical force, while Sabo (stronger than Zoro) needed to disperse to overcome the fierce tyger's gravity.

That suggest that fiercy tiger>his normal gravity attacks.
But how does that prove its greater than him performing the 420 megaton feat? Also it doesn't prove that all it would prove is Zoro > Sabo.
Yeah i didnt say that he dont need to maintain gravity (And if I said it, I was wrong or I got misunderstood) what I say is that Fujitora with the debris does not need to be aware that they are going to fall or concentrated, while with Zoro, Luffy or Sabo he needs to be, because they can freed themself with brute force.

that's why I say that the debris thing is more "casual"
Just means he can maintain the debris while fighting these characters, but that doesn't make one more powerful or require more effort than the other.

But how does that prove its greater than him performing the 420 megaton feat? Also it doesn't prove that all it would prove is Zoro > Sabo.
Because it does not require effort or concentration on the part of Fujitora, while with the other he needs both.

Sabo was literally fighting Fujitora, they even tied attacks, Zoro has nothing similar.

Just means he can maintain the debris while fighting these characters, but that doesn't make one more powerful or require more effort than the other.

Then why he cant maintain gravity on Zoro, Sabo or Luffy while fighting?

Because it does not require effort or concentration on the part of Fujitora, while with the other he needs both.

Sabo was literally fighting Fujitora, they
There's no evidence that performing the feat requires no effort/concentration, he's able to maintain it while in combat that is all.

Against Luffy he never needed to maintain the gravity of his attacks as they were either dodged, blocked or saved from (ferocious tiger). This doesn't mean the 420 Megaton feat required no concentration/effort only that Luffy couldn't break Fuji's concentration/effort.

The only time Fuji's had to stop his gravity due to change of concentration has been against Sabo and Zoro, where because they got passed his gravity he had to put up his sword to block them. Sabo got passed his gravity with Logia intangibility and Zoro got passed it by overpowring it. Both made Fuji lose concentration and block.

These two characters made him break his concentration, Luffy didn't.
Then why he cant maintain gravity on Zoro, Sabo or Luffy while fighting?
Like I said he can maintain it against Luffy, but didn't against Sabo or Zoro. This however could be that Sabo and Zoro are stronger than the level of power Luffy used or that simply Fuji was underestimating Sabo & Zoro but not Luffy.

Either way lifting the rubble didn't require less effort than any of this other feats.

Last edited:
But Luffy is not 10x stronger than Zoro. The difference between Douriki from Lucci to Kaku is only 1.8 times :v
I already said i jumped the gun in my previous post...
Sabo (stronger than Zoro)
Proof?

Also, Ferocious Tiger is a blunt force attack no? Would that scale to Luffy in any way since he doesn't take this type of damage as expected?

Idk, what are the possible new tiers? If no one agrees with me about the multipliers just use that one that would put Hody at 300 or so megatons.

Last edited:
It's gonna take a lot of proof that Fujitora is just fluctuating in strength left and right.

Fujitora puts effort in 1 attack and doesn't put effort in something casual. That's basic Applicable ED scaling.

You can't tell me that this takes more energy than this. Fujitora isn't even using the purple lightning or circles in the first one, where every time he uses his purple stuff (meteors, Ferocious Tiger, clashes against Luffy), he's definitely putting more energy into it.

It's gonna take a lot of proof that Fujitora is just fluctuating in strength left and right.

Fujitora puts effort in 1 attack and doesn't put effort in something casual. That's basic Applicable ED scaling.

You can't tell me that this takes more energy than this. Fujitora isn't even using the purple lightning or circles in the first one, where every time he uses his purple stuff (meteors, Ferocious Tiger, clashes against Luffy), he's definitely putting more energy into it.
I definitely can tell you that, they're calced lower. Blatantly one has far more effect than the other.

Purple lightning is a visual indicator of gravity being used not an indicator of effort.

Fuji puts about as much effort into the rubble feat as he does with any other feat he has, the only difference is he maintained the rubble feat which I already explained above.

There's no evidence that performing the feat requires no effort/concentration, he's able to maintain it while in combat that is all.

The proof is the simple fact that he can fight Luffy and keep that debris in the air, if its not, he could not use more gravity attacks, I repeat that Fujitora cannot fight and maintain his gravity normally in characters like zoro / Luffy and Sabo (They all broke his gravity)

Against Luffy he never needed to maintain the gravity of his attacks as they were either dodged, blocked or saved from (ferocious tiger). This doesn't mean the 420 Megaton feat required no concentration/effort only that Luffy couldn't break Fuji's concentration/effort.

Yes he needed, but Luffy again broke that gravity.
https://***********.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-799-page-2.html

Issho used his gravity to uplift luffy, but luffy free himself too or simply fujitora couldnt maintain luffy uplift because he got desconcentrated

Issho never saved or intented to save luffy in his fight...he intented to do it just when he saw the people of dressrosa trying to save Luffy.

Luffy broke Fujitora's concentration several times during the battle, either making him angry or laughing, or making him use other gravity attacks or failing to maintain Luffu uplift.

The only time Fuji's had to stop his gravity due to change of concentration has been against Sabo and Zoro, where because they got passed his gravity he had to put up his sword to block them. Sabo got passed his gravity with Logia intangibility and Zoro got passed it by overpowring it. Both made Fuji lose concentration and block.

With Luffy too, see that luffy try to uplift Luffy but failed due Luffy libertating himself or Fujitora Losing his concentration.

Like I said he can maintain it against Luffy, but didn't against Sabo or Zoro. This however could be that Sabo and Zoro are stronger than the level of power Luffy used or that simply Fuji was underestimating Sabo & Zoro but not Luffy.

0799-002.png

Luffy free himself.

that's why Fuji says "I can tell you've got the strength to back up your words"

Either way lifting the rubble didn't require less effort than any of this other feats.

Them again, why the rubrish didn't fall in the moment Fujitora lost his concentration (Due laughing, gettting angry or needing to block luffy, because that was the same reason that fujitora loss his concentration with Zoro and Sabo) with Luffy, and if that means Fujitora can hold gravity and fight at the same time, why didn't he do the same with Sabo and Zoro?

Fujitora was not holding back against Luffy/Zoro or Sabo.

being able to fight with Fujitora.

Zoro didn't have a complete fight with Fujitora, so there is no reason to say Sabo is > Zoro.

Btw, will Zoro still scale to 377 due to his fight with Golem Pica or no?

I definitely can tell you that, they're calced lower. Blatantly one has far more effect than the other.
Ferocious tiger was calced via the destruction done. Like Cin said
All it calced was the crater and the energy required, it didn't calc the energy that traveled, the energy that hit Luffy, none of that, it just measured a crater.

Purple lightning is a visual indicator of gravity being used not an indicator of effort.
The purple lightning would've been shown on every instance of his gravity being used, which it's not. It's definitely not being shown here.
Heck, even against Sabo, the lightning is black.
Fuji puts about as much effort into the rubble feat as he does with any other feat he has, the only difference is he maintained the rubble feat which I already explained above.
He definitely doesn't.

Also, here's food for thought.

Luffy punched Fujitora into a rock, broke his guard, scarred him, and fought him while making him use a bunch of gravity based techniques, and he still held Dressrosa up.
Zoro threw an air slash into Fujitora and Fujitora lost control of the gravity pushing Zoro.
That says a lot.

The proof is the simple fact that he can fight Luffy and keep that debris in the air, if its not, he could not use more gravity attacks, I repeat that Fujitora cannot fight and maintain his gravity normally in characters like zoro / Luffy and Sabo (They all broke his gravity)
Luffy never broke Fuji's gravity he only ever dodged it, the scan you posted shows the gravity breaking itself into the ground meaning it's downwards gravity not upwards, Luffy dodged it like I said.
Luffy broke Fujitora's concentration several times during the battle, either making him angry or laughing, or making him use other gravity attacks or failing to maintain Luffu uplift.
So Luffy's words were only enough to change Fuji's expression, his concentration never haltered.
Luffy free himself.

that's why Fuji says "I can tell you've got the strength to back up your words"
Luffy dodging by all means Gear Third can scale to whatever Fuji's durability is but that isn't his 420 Megatons.
Them again, why the rubrish didn't fall in the moment Fujitora lost his concentration (Due laughing, gettting angry or needing to block luffy, because that was the same reason that fujitora loss his concentration with Zoro and Sabo) with Luffy, and if that means Fujitora can hold gravity and fight at the same time, why didn't he do the same with Sabo and Zoro?

Fujitora was not holding back against Luffy/Zoro or Sabo.
Him laughing/getting angry just means Luffy's words weren't enough to make him lose his concentration on the gravity, that's all.
Btw, will Zoro still scale to 377 due to his fight with Golem Pica or no?
If no one else scales then Zoro shouldn't either.
Ferocious tiger was calced via the destruction done. Like Cin said
And that's it's energy output.
All it calced was the crater and the energy required, it didn't calc the energy that traveled, the energy that hit Luffy, none of that, it just measured a crater.
And?
The purple lightning would've been shown on every instance of his gravity being used, which it's not. It's definitely not being shown here.
Heck, even against Sabo, the lightning is black.
It's not being showed here because it doesn't need to? It's blatantly clear that gravity is being used in this instance. The lightning is not always used and that's got no basis for being evidence of less effort. Also not seeing any lightning in the sabo panel.

edit: I do indeed see the black lightning but again that's only an indicator of gravity being used not that the gravity is in some way far stronger.
He definitely doesn't.

Also, here's food for thought.

Luffy punched Fujitora into a rock, broke his guard, scarred him, and fought him while making him use a bunch of gravity based techniques, and he still held Dressrosa up.
Zoro threw an air slash into Fujitora and Fujitora lost control of the gravity pushing Zoro.
That says a lot.
Not seeing how he definitely doesn't based on that panel, he's using a barrier to protect himself.

Fuji sensed the attack coming and stopped the gravity to block said attack, if you want to use that instance to say Zoro is > Gear Third Luffy by all means do it.

Last edited:
As you said, Doffy shouldn't scale to Golem Pica due to lack of proof, and it isn't like anyone has tanked a serious Zoro so i don't really see the problem.
I mean more so there isn't proof that Zoro scales above Golem Pica either, we saw him tank a punch from a smaller version of Pica launching his body at Zoro but that doesn't mean that pica = the flower hill.

Ultimately I agree with Damage with Pica getting varies.

And that's it's energy output.

And?
That's not the full energy output.
If you caused that same DC 2 meters away vs causing that DC from where Fujitora was, there's a huge difference.
All he calced was a crater and the energy required to make it.

My point is that you can't used the calced energy as a counter, especially since that's the minimum energy required.
Or else we're gonna start downgrading the whole verse for the high tier calcs that got under mountain level.
It's not being showed here because it doesn't need to? It's blatantly clear that gravity is being used in this instance. The lightning is not always used and that's got no basis for being evidence of less effort. Also not seeing any lightning in the sabo panel.
That's fair.
Bottom left of the whole page, black lightning.
Not seeing how he definitely doesn't based on that panel, he's using a barrier to protect himself.

Fuji sensed rha attack coming and stopped the gravity to block said attack, if you want to use that instance to say Zoro is > Gear Third Luffy by all means do it.
The fact that he needs to stop the gravity to block a sword slash says a lot.
I'm not using that to say that Zoro > Gear Third Luffy at all.

If you can't multitask, that means that the tasks you're trying to do are too difficult to handle at once.

That's not the full energy output.
If you caused that same DC 2 meters away vs causing that DC from where Fujitora was, there's a huge difference.
All he calced was a crater and the energy required to make it.

My point is that you can't used the calced energy as a counter, especially since that's the minimum energy required.
Or else we're gonna start downgrading the whole verse for the high tier calcs that got under mountain level.
If the ferocious tiger calc is missing vital elements it should be re-calced I guess. The high tiers still scale to wherever they scale though, with Fujitora it's never been shown that anyone scales to the 420 feat and it really comes down to assuming that feat was casually done in comparison to his other ones.
The fact that he needs to stop the gravity to block a sword slash says a lot.
I'm not using that to say that Zoro > Gear Third Luffy at all.

If you can't multitask, that means that the tasks you're trying to do are too difficult to handle at once.
Fair enough, really the only one I can't really contest is the Zoro instance so I do see your point there. The only thing I would say though is against Sabo and Luffy Fuji was prepared to fight them to a certain degree so it would be far harder to make him lose his concentration, but with Zoro he really only intercepted him and probably assumed he was finished.

If the ferocious tiger calc is missing vital elements it should be re-calced I guess.
Tempest is not saying the calc is missing stuff, he said that crater was caused by residual energy of the attack, which first collided with a "comparable" character and then traveled many meters, both things reduce an explosion/shockwave power by a great amount.

Idky I forgot about this thread, I was gonna reply but I forgot completely.

Basically, @XDragnoir said it.
This is the calc

FUJITORA’S FEROCIOUS TIGER​

Feat: https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-799-page-5.html

Previous volume of the crater - 90393089554439750 cm^3

New volume - 90393089554439750*(9086.06/21901.5)^3 = 6.4541708e+15 cm^3

• [Low-End] Violent Fragmentation of Rock 69 J/cm^3 so:
6.4541708e+15 *69 = 4.4533779e+17 J or 106.44 Megatons [MOUNTAIN LEVEL] [Accepted Value]

• [High-End] Pulverization of Rock 214.35 J/cm^3 so:
6.4541708e+15*214.35 = 1.3834515e+18 J or 330.65 Megatons [MOUNTAIN LEVEL]

Very casual attack. He did it while levitating billions of tons of rubble in the sky.

He flat out measured the volume of the crater and measured how much energy required was there.

For the calc people, what can be used to find the full value? Inverse square law? Because it's possible, this could bring much higher results.

I'm not even sure which key you are referring to but I don't like it. Are you suggesting we group everything from RTS to Wano under one key? I don't agree with that. I also think the 7-B is irrelevant. Luffy should get a much higher rating going back to Paramount feats, then his Post-TS keys can scale from that until Doflamingo, Cracker, & katakuri (these being the only fights that pushed him and give him a boost).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back