• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tosen spams Danmaku technically he gets to know his Zanpackto or anything touching Kuzan would gets Frozen. It will give an idea to change the tactics.
Agreed but the only issue is that Kuzan's ice is very unforgiving. After all if one of them gets frozen they aren't escaping.

Also while its not on his page right now even tho it should Kuzan's ice should scale above Monet's which causes the consciousness to halt.
Yeah he needs to get close but he can use that as last resort when his Zanpackto powers gets frozen for that part he can use his Bankai and remove all senses from Kuzan and spam the EE kido inside that.
That's one outcome definitely but I personally find the "AoE flash freeze." the most reliable method.

Reaper when the Squad rolls in
my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

Air can be apsolute zero and not turn into ice dude, ya those sparkles in the first scan? Yeah that's the air freezing.
Tosen with amps and flight would outmaneuver that. You haven't given reason otherwise when every scan you show Kuzan freezing things that are on the ground.
Oh so the scanless and referenceless Speed is just fine when the rest of the profile sets a pretty damn high standard? Good to know.

See above
I'm not gonna hold u bro, u need to drop this and just admit you were wrong so we can avoid toxicity and get back to the debate. No need to be snarky anymore when we both agree it's on the profile.
I want you to go back and read what I said slowly. Because what I said was that Tosen doesn't remove all of your senses, just the main ones outside of touch.
I don't how that's a meaningful rebuttal. The argument was that Kenbun wouldn't get nulled because Tosen nulls the main ones. I responded to this by showing how Tosen can null sixth sense/extrasensory abilities. Observation Haki should get nulled.
Kamui for Obito

Flight and amps for Tosen
Yes and no. Remember he's thing isn't freezing with ice, that's just a byproduct. What he really does is manipulate the temperature of shit, so he can freeze you "instantly." with this method. (And no I don't mean ******* infinite speed or whatever.) resulting in shit like this.
Tosen would just shunpo away from him and Obito would just Kamui away. I can admit the freezing happens fast, but especially at a range it seems manageable. In this scan, he is just flash freezing with a point blank Ice attack, which I argue both can dodge.
Kuzan can freeze the air.

image0.jpg
He's objectively not freezing the air here. He's freezing the waves. Freezing tall objects on surface level is not the same as freezing the air itself. Tosen flies and amps away.
Kuzan can use Buso Emission to block this.
They all have soul hax so if they touch his body he's done. This emission is just the black armor no?
Kenbun allows him to still sense shit and he can use Buso Emission to block the Kido.
He wouldn't be able to sense anything in Tosen's bankai. Tosen's bankai nulls extrasensory and sixth sense abilities.

Also, Emission just get's EE'd.

Y'all lowkey gotta stop spamming posts cuz I hate refreshing the page all the time 🗿.

Homie look at the panel 💀💀

image0.jpg
🗿.

Okie dokie then I suppose. I can concede he is capable of affecting the air with his hax or sum, I just deny Tosen would get caught by it because of his amps and being faster than Aokiji's sight and shit like Reiatsu cloak making him harder to sense. I would argue it goes like this IC.

Aokiji flash freezes from 4km away

Tosen Shunpo's away into the air and Obito Kamui's. We can have a discussion further about this, but I was just arguing that Kuzan instantly negs both with flash freezing, cuz from what I've seen, Kuzan mainly focuses on flash freezing the grounf.

I don't how that's a meaningful rebuttal. The argument was that Kenbun wouldn't get nulled because Tosen nulls the main ones. I responded to this by showing how Tosen can null sixth sense/extrasensory abilities. Observation Haki should get nulled.
Shinigami have one sixth sense. Kenbunshoku Haki users have more than just a 6th sense, they have several types of sensing that would remain uneffected.

You'd need to prove that Tosen can remove senses that he's never been shown to nullify to claim it can make Kenbunshoku useless.
Kamui for Obito
Buso can interact with spatial intangibility just fine so no. Also that wouldn't counter Kuzan freezing his whole body since Obito cannot make his whole body intangibile.

Then there's also the fact that he can't go intangible and attack at the same time. He tries that with Kuzan and he's getting his ass frozen and predicted.
Flight and amps for Tosen
Kuzan can jump.
Tosen would just shunpo away from him and Obito would just Kamui away.
They aren't avoiding it if he lowers the temperature around them. Again Kamui gets countered by Buso Haki.
He's objectively not freezing the air here. He's freezing the waves. Freezing tall objects on surface level is not the same as freezing the air itself. Tosen flies and amps away.
He's freezing the air. There is no water around him at the time where he jumps, he's freezing the moisture in the air to create the two platforms mid-air.

Since it wasn't answered, Buso Haki, ESPECIALLY Advanced Buso, is basically like putting a Forcefield up, for Aokiji he can put this shit several meters in front of or around himself when needed

Edit: ninja'd

Okie dokie then I suppose. I can concede he is capable of affecting the air with his hax or sum, I just deny Tosen would get caught by it because of his amps and being faster than Aokiji's sight and shit like Reiatsu cloak making him harder to sense. I would argue it goes like this IC.

Aokiji flash freezes from 4km away

Tosen Shunpo's away into the air and Obito Kamui's. We can have a discussion further about this, but I was just arguing that Kuzan instantly negs both with flash freezing, cuz from what I've seen, Kuzan mainly focuses on flash freezing the grounf.
At the absolute lowest accepted end, Kuzan’s flash freeze has a range of 23 kilometers.

🗿. Y'all gotta stop spamming posts brrrrrr.
At the absolute lowest accepted end, Kuzan’s flash freeze has a range of 23 kilometers.
Tosen can flash out of that range in a single step. Captains can travel a bare min of 26 km in a step.
Based on?
It doesn't resist EE? The shit would be get burnt through by an EE flame.
Since it wasn't answered, Buso Haki, ESPECIALLY Advanced Buso, is basically like putting a Forcefield up, for Aokiji he can put this shit several meters in front of or around himself when needed
Still get's erased by the fire. A shield that doesn't resist EE is getting burnt up, EE is dura negation that would allow him to burn it up.
Shinigami have one sixth sense. Kenbunshoku Haki users have more than just a 6th sense, they have several types of sensing that would remain uneffected.

You'd need to prove that Tosen can remove senses that he's never been shown to nullify to claim it can make Kenbunshoku useless.
Kenbunshoku Haki users can counter the removal of the basic senses by using the ones granted to them from Kenbunshoku. (Mind reading, aura vision which let's you see even while blinded. Like this.) Kenbunshoku also lets one act without being awake.
main-qimg-86269895ebd7b0bd058e7bd3a26cda31-lq
Reikaku allows people to do similar things to this in Bleach, and Tosen still nulls it. Too better understand this argument, I must ask, what do you think it can't null? Also i'm dubious about scaling this to Aokiji as i'm pretty sure Luffy by this point has better Observation as he was learning to straight see the future at will.
Buso can interact with spatial intangibility just fine so no. Also that wouldn't counter Kuzan freezing his whole body since Obito cannot make his whole body intangibile.

Then there's also the fact that he can't go intangible and attack at the same time. He tries that with Kuzan and he's getting his ass frozen and predicted.
Can I have clarification on the spatial intang point? From my understanding, to touch Obito when he's phasing, you'd need knowledge of his dimension and the range to affect it (Interdimensional).

Agree with the last point. If Kuzan can touch him, Obito get's frozen.
Kuzan can jump.
Flight + Speed amps >>> Jumping
They aren't avoiding it if he lowers the temperature around them. Again Kamui gets countered by Buso Haki.
Through an Ice attack no? Like, he just attacked Doffy from behind at point blank with an Ice attack that froze him to the bone, a pretty far cry from straight temp manip. I get he can make things cold, but it should be dodgeable.
He's freezing the air. There is no water around him at the time where he jumps, he's freezing the moisture in the air to create the two platforms mid-air.
Fair enough I suppose. I already responded to this point with Kachon, apologies if this comes off as dismissive.

Reikaku allows people to do similar things to this in Bleach, and Tosen still nulls it.
First of all that's Reikaku granting soul vision / Reiatsu vision. This isn't what's going on here, every attack has an "aura." and a "voice." you can read.
Too better understand this argument, I must ask, what do you think it can't null?
Mind reading and whatever Tosen hasnt been shown to nullify. You can't say he can remove 7 senses whenever the best he's shown is 5.
Also i'm dubious about scaling this to Aokiji as i'm pretty sure Luffy by this point has better Observation as he was learning to straight see the future at will.
This isn't the same thing as future sight. That's just the aura sensing from Kenbunshoku, future sight is different.
Can I have clarification on the spatial intang point? From my understanding, to touch Obito when he's phasing, you'd need knowledge of his dimension and the range to affect it (Interdimensional).
Comes from Haki being able to interact with Law's K-Room. The easiest way for me to explain it would be like this, you know that light blue circle that comes out whenever Law uses room? Yeah thats essentially its own space / spatial area. K-Room is using that same spatial stuff to make the sword go intangible.

The interaction would be odd to say the least but I think they'd interact well enough to where his Kamui wouldn't be quite as useful. Also Kuzan is resistant to Obito's greatest method of attack, Kamui warp.
Flight + Speed amps >>> Jumping
I'm pretty sure Kuzan has access to Soru. If random ass marines can use something like Soru like Koby then I have no doubts so can Kuzan.
Through an Ice attack no? Like, he just attacked Doffy from behind at point blank with an Ice attack that froze him to the bone, a pretty far cry from straight temp manip. I get he can make things cold, but it should be dodgeable.
Not quite you have it in reverse. Most of the time the ice he spawns is a direct consequence of a temperature drop. Kuzan doesn't directly manipulate cold things like how Monet does, his Devil Fruit is the literal ability to control coldness and temperature.

Of course not all his attacks are "unavoidable." it's more like "The attack grazed me because i dodged but that isn't helping my body temperature lowering." Shunpo can definitely help him but it won't provide an actual counter to the temperature around him being dropped.

voting Tosen for now.

I might change my mind if yall find a solid reason for Kuzan beating Tosen because then Kuzan's getting genjutsu gg'd by Obito.

Also the Buso Emission would act more like a shield / target for the Kido to hit. I don't believe it maintaining itself or continues go be effective after it's struck something.

Voting Kuzan. His flash freeze takes them both out, and he can neg Kamui with Buso, still fight perfectly fine in Tosen’s Bankai with Kenbun, and can wake up from any Genjutsu as long as it isn’t mind control, which isn’t even IC for Obito to even use in a combat scenario.

Kuzan FRA. TOOK ME A MIN to catch up on the argument. Very fascinating argument fr tho. 👏

Anyway, can't all marines above captain use the ryoukishi styles? Like kuzan can geppo & soru¿¿ so ye. That should close the "tosen has better mobility argument."

Ye uhh. Kuzan fra.

I mean I'm sure if you asked Monkey of Life he'd probably say he does lol. But yeah if it hits him he's dead but that's not my argument ofc
No, he doesn’t resist.. he counters it, existence eraser won’t hit his true body so why the f would that kill aokiji, just his ice will which he can create new ones for

It’s just truth… unless it somehow magically erases his soul

Says the deceived bleach supporter... That is literally how it works, otherwise the existence ereasure needs proof that it can erase without the need of contact or something
Elemental Intangibility doesn't allow you to pass through existence erasure attacks that erase things on a physical and spiritual level. You can continue to completely misunderstand the "true body" statement made by that scan, but it doesn't negate the fact you're just wrong.

Elemental Intangibility doesn't allow you to pass through existence erasure attacks that erase things on a physical and spiritual level. You can continue to completely misunderstand the "true body" statement made by that scan, but it doesn't negate the fact you're just wrong.
I am simply not wrong... Especially as someone who's always right, and you definitely know it 🐵

I'm not going to waste my time debating bs, so sure it somehow will work

Back