• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You'd have a better argument by using Moria for corruption resistance than Big Mom tbh.

Corrupting shadows is kinda his thing.

That just means that Harribel scales a layer of Soul Manipulation above their resistance. Jinbe scales to 5 to 6 layer.
What ?💀
Learn how to read.

Harribel’s corruption is dependent on whether her Hollow Particles can reach the target’s soul or not. If it can’t, then the opponent is not getting corrupted.

Because Jinbe’s Haki stops the particles from reaching his soul, he’s not getting corrupted. It’s as simple as that.
Very Existence of Hollows Corrupts the Quincies that's what it states 🗿

Here is the thing
  • You have Burden of Proof to show how Resisting Soul Manipulation would give Resistance to Corruption and death manipulation.
  • Also If you claim Corruption and Death Manipulation spreads through spirit particles show me the scan. Because it's you made it up. Nowhere states that

I thought Shinigami and Arrancar of her level scale to only like 6-7? Not sure but at least I remember something like that from the Lillie vs Tyki thread

Shinigami dont destroy souls. You know this. That's the Quincy.
shinigami can damage souls, but the quincy leave no trace of those souls
Practice what you preach dude. I'm getting real sick and tired of you commenting on these threads whenever you make it clear that your pretty ignorant of the HST.

Do us all a kind favor and go back to plaguing NNT, thank you.

Harribel ,pretty easily imo.

Can spam sonido to dodge or engage, messing up the senses.
Can fly.
Have good range and have a lot of ranged options ,wich are also her most potent attacks.
Can easily manipulate and take control of the opponents 's water attacks just by willing it, negating most of the opposition arsenal and will empower her own attacks.
Soul manip and hollow corruption on wounds wich would make regen useless.

Can easily manipulate and take control of the opponents 's water attacks just by willing it, negating most of the opposition arsenal and will empower her own attacks.
To be fair, they can all manipulate each other's water. Also being underwater gives Jinbei the best advantage here albeit that's null given the poison.

Harribel should takes this with corruption stuff.

There is no way for Jinbe to resist this, the only one who has this ability in OP is Queen with his viruses and I don't remember any haki/willpower interaction regarding this.

Also I'm a bit confused if that would even work on normal humans now. I don't recall anyone outside of Quincy being around Hollows getting poisoned / corrupted from the mere existence of said hollows.

Normal have been around Hollows just fine so I'm not sure why this isn't only exclusive to Quincy.

Also I'm a bit confused if that would even work on normal humans now. I don't recall anyone outside of Quincy being around Hollows getting poisoned / corrupted from the mere existence of said hollows.

Normal have been around Hollows just fine so I'm not sure why this isn't only exclusive to Quincy.
Humans and whatnot in Bleach having Hollow antibodies doesn't mean we grant that to other verses by default.

Kind of pointless to restrict RC but allow Hollows to be here without restricting that. Js
It's not instantaneous like RC where it'd just auto neg someone. So, that's probably why 🤷‍♂️

Damn. Humans being around hollows just fine, but those in OP who can defend their own soul and body from harm can't? I see i see.

Welp, with all the votes counted up we have entered Grace.

@Kachon123 I didn't restrict it because it's not an instant win-con for Tier, it will corrode his soul over the course of the fight, and attacks from Tier will deal heavier damage than if someone else with just equal strength was attacking him, but since it's not an instant win-con like RC I thought it would be fine.

Also either the next thread, or the following thread after will contain Sanji, so you can goon out with him until your heart's content.

Back