• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Danmaku and bankai are doing the trick. Shunpo/sonido is bypassing the sharigan entirely. And bankai is a wrap also sleep manipulation is layered actually since souls resist it and etc.

Exactly so did konan, itachi(sort of), kakashi, Naruto, minato and etc it’s not infallible and if tosen senses obito in another dimension he hops over there and waits and that’s gg
No, the only people that landed hits on WA Obito using Kamui were with assistance from Kakashi

Guy used his nunchucks to stop himself from dying in a brief encounter with Obito
Ahem

Is this Only Soul Reaper Tosen or His Hollow Transformation also included.
  • Obito can't resist his Shikai based on it affects directly to mind in the Soul to put the target to sleep.
  • Anyway Even if someone argues Obito Somehow resists Tosen Shiki. tosen Bankai is hard counter which even removes 6th Sense from the opponent. Obito gets chopped to pieces in that.
  • In his allow from Sonido messes Obito senses and hollows can interact with space itself so Obito spacial manipulation doesn't matter much
Overall Voting Tosen. Either his Bankai numbs all senses of Obito and takes the W or his Hollow form just Perfectly Counters Obito spacial manipulation.

Danmaku and bankai are doing the trick. Shunpo/sonido is bypassing the sharigan entirely. And bankai is a wrap also sleep manipulation is layered actually since souls resist it and etc.

Exactly so did konan, itachi(sort of), kakashi, Naruto, minato and etc it’s not infallible and if tosen senses obito in another dimension he hops over there and waits and that’s gg
Konan launched an attack of billions of bombs that lasted 10 minutes straight,

Itachi did in a non-combat setting and the attack was still negged

Minato did it to Kid Obito.

Naruto did it with Kakashi’s help

And Kakashi has the other half of Kamui.

Tosen doesn’t have an attack lasting 10 consecutive minutes, Obito will be on guard in their fight, unfortunately this isn’t Kid Obito and Tosen doesn’t have Kamui. He has none of the circumstances that the others had.

Armarment Haki can resist Spacial Manipulation but Aokiji has never demonstrated that level of Haki. Even BM can affected by spatial manipulation.
My guy knows nothing about haki... No that's not how that works, law has haki which is why he can still affect people with haki

My guy also saying aokiji never demonstrated that level of haki lol, I guess smoker has better haki
0661-019.png
0662-005.png

If he BFRs all the ice he BFRs Aokiji sooo
Again, resistance... Plus regen and obs Haki, that's never happening

Obito would likely be frozen down to the core in the blink of an eye. Aokiji wouldn't even need to move a step to affect the entire environment and insta-freeze everything.

Obito can still use his intagibility, he might not have any win cons but he's not going down the moment the fight starts

As soon as Aokiji feels threatened he has been shown to freeze everything indiscriminately. Also it seems like his ice's travel speed is much faster than himself (I might be wrong about this). This ability could potentially catch Obito off guard.

Even if the ability doesn't land Aokiji still gains a significant advantage from freezing his environment, as he can instantly freeze anyone who comes into contact with his ice.

If we're equalizing verses then maybe? Hard to say how haki would interact with chakra
Now that I think about it Obito's ability probably bypasses Haki. Even though his ability utilizes chakra his body isn't even in the same dimension as Kuzan. How is he supposed to interact with it?

Now that I think about it Obito's ability probably bypasses Haki. Even though his ability utilizes chakra his body isn't even in the same dimension as Kuzan. How is he supposed to interact with it?
Advanced haki can shoot out it's haki energy anyway

Tho normal haki already uses the energy anyway I think

My guy knows nothing about haki... No that's not how that works, law has haki which is why he can still affect people with haki

My guy also saying aokiji never demonstrated that level of haki lol, I guess smoker has better haki
0661-019.png
0662-005.png

Again, resistance... Plus regen and obs Haki, that's never happening
so based on this comment, I can tell you have no idea what I'm talking about because we were talking about spatial BFR. Is Smoker resisting BFR here? that level of Haki doesn't appear until BM and Kaido.

Also, how is this mf going to regen getting teleported away?

Is Smoker resisting BFR here? that level of Haki doesn't appear until BM and Kaido.
That’s not how Haki works. Smoker has potent enough Haki to resist PH Law’s fruit abilities, just like BM and Kaidou were able to resist Onigashima Law’s fruit abilities.

Smoker would be able to resist Law’s BFR back in PH because his Haki was on the same level as Law’s.
He can’t, although he wouldn’t be getting teleported away due to Haki.

so based on this comment, I can tell you have no idea what I'm talking about because we were talking about spatial BFR. Is Smoker resisting BFR here? that level of Haki doesn't appear until BM and Kaido.
Yes.. Even smoker, base haki resists spatial manipulation

Initial Stage​

Again you have no idea how haki works
Create new ice...? He's not going to allow getting fully teleported away, he also already has a resistance so he doesn't need to

BM and Kaido don't get affected by spacial manip and even if they did that would simply be a haki feat for law

NPI is not intang negation
Bleach's brand of NPI would be a form of intangibility negation because it would allow characters like Tosen to interact with someone like Kuzan on an entirely separate level of existence that Kuzan's intangibility doesn't provide any level of defense for, which would be his soul.

Unless you can provide evidence of Kuzan's intangibility allowing him to resist, and pass through attacks which damage people on a spiritual level, Tosen's indirectly bypassing his intangibility.

Hardening (projecting your haki onto your body)
Emission (projecting your haki outside of your body)
Internal destruction (projecting your haki into other objects to destroy it from the inside)

Bleach's brand of NPI would be a form of intangibility negation because it would allow characters like Tosen to interact with someone like Kuzan on an entirely separate level of existence that Kuzan's intangibility doesn't provide any level of defense for, which would be his soul.

Unless you can provide evidence of Kuzan's intangibility allowing him to resist, and pass through attacks which damage people on a spiritual level, Tosen's indirectly bypassing his intangibility.
So you basically saying... Any ice from aokiji he attacks, he attacks his soul?

He wouldn't be attacking aokiji himself, so why would it affect his soul?

So you basically saying... Any ice from aokiji he attacks, he attacks his soul?

He wouldn't be attacking aokiji himself, so why would it affect his soul?
I'm saying what's considered to be Kuzan's "ice body" would act as an conductor to his soul, not any random ice he throws out.

He would be attacking Kuzan himself, his soul isn't completely independent from his elemental form.

Back