• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Luffy fought for 11 and 13 hours 2 days back to back and had enough energy to still be active after
Lmao, I know.

regen neg is a blessing
I think it would work against Naruto, but would it null Ichigo's regen? His regen is not amped by outside things like Naruto's and Marco's regens AFAIK.

Equal stats means that his dura neg does so much more damage and his future sight nd speed amps don't let him get touched at all
Yeah, that's exactly what I think would happen.

Wait this is rivals. Make it Kidd or Law or Blackbeard
I was told by other OP supporters that Zoro made more sense then Law, Kidd or Blackbeard. Hence why I used Zoro instead of them.

I also have pre-planned matchups for both Law and Blackbeard, so I'd rather not use them multiple times if I can.

Ichigo just have to slightly nick both of them to win because their soul hax resistance is doodoo garbage.
Naruto was unaffected by a guy grabbing his shoulder and yanking on it hard enough to instakill someone, he just grabbed it and pulled it back in.
Luffy future sight wouldn't be that good ,because Ichigo is constantly changing the future as stated by Yhwach, and he should know.
Are we using that key of Ichigo? I think we're using True Getsuga Tensho.
Any of his sword swing or even flexing his aura cause massive aoe ,so naruto clones wouldn't be of much use due to their lower dura.
Does he really? I read his fight with Aizen, that wasn't happening.
TSO are useless against him
TSO's aren't just EE, they also act as superior to Dust Release that reduces a target to dust, becoming even stronger in every capacity when Yin-Yang is added to them(As such, Yin-Yang TSBs > Aizen EE and Deconstruction, unless he's got some good layers)
Far better stamina , mobility spam(including those that confuse the senses of the opponents) and massive ranged aoe GT spam that one shot both opponent on a spiritual level; as deceived mentionned.
He absolutely doesn't oneshot the soul, he just hits them in the soul(With Reiatsu Crush), Soul Manip resistance would treat that as a normal hit.
The only potential threats he face are:
-Naruto Rasenshuriken , probably. Unless him being able to resist attacks on a atomic level neg that.
It would still do more than a normal attack with the same power, I believe.
-Luffy weird minor dura neg that attack the insides ,but considering Ichigo have blut , wich pump the blood vessels in his body with reishi for defense increase , i doubt simply bypassing the outer layer of the body would do much ,when all his blood vessels are hardened.
Naruto also has things that attack the insides btw.

Naruto was unaffected by a guy grabbing his shoulder and yanking on it hard enough to instakill someone, he just grabbed it and pulled it back in.

Are we using that key of Ichigo? I think we're using True Getsuga Tensho.

Does he really? I read his fight with Aizen, that wasn't happening.

TSO's aren't just EE, they also act as superior to Dust Release that reduces a target to dust, becoming even stronger in every capacity when Yin-Yang is added to them(As such, Yin-Yang TSBs > Aizen EE and Deconstruction, unless he's got some good layers)

He absolutely doesn't oneshot the soul, he just hits them in the soul(With Reiatsu Crush), Soul Manip resistance would treat that as a normal hit.

It would still do more than a normal attack with the same power, I believe.

Naruto also has things that attack the insides btw.
Merely having a bit of soul hax resistance do not do much against Bleach multi layered soul hax my dude. Naruto's is barely above baseline resistance.

Hollowfied true bankai ( or HoS True bankai) is his strongest form (Beside HoS unsheathed bankai) , the one from the Yhwach fight. So yes. Not that would have changed much, because Yhwach said that: " you have been changing the future countless times and overcame despair . Do you why you could do that ? Because i wasn't there" . So even weaker Ichigo could do that.

Bro was erasing mountains in the Aizen fight ,multiple times. Fullbring shikai was also creating air shockwave so powerfull , they thought it was a GT. In the Yhwach fight, HoS true shikai , a weaker form, by just flexing his aura, completely busted the palace they were fighting in. A single swing from True Shikai destroyed half the room.

Ichigo no sell Hado 90 atomic deconstruction, Onoki deconstruction is merely molecular. Upscaling from molecular still doesn't even come close to Atomic . Ichigo can touch TSO no problem.

The zanpakuto hit on a spiritual level. And again, naruto soul hax resistance is inferior to even early Bleach.

Frog katta is close to useless because of Blut vene would protect the organs. The only thing that would be close to a threat is the RasenShuriken , all of his other options , Ichigo can easily deal with.

So, any and all Ichigo's arsenal is a certain death if it hit, while Naruto would need to hit specifically RS to put him down.

Bro was erasing mountains in the Aizen fight ,multiple times. Fullbring shikai was also creating air shockwave so powerfull , they thought it was a GT. In the Yhwach fight, HoS true shikai , a weaker form, by just flexing his aura, completely busted the palace they were fighting in. A single swing from True Shikai destroyed half the room.
Pretty sure there's no point in arguing for range. Naruto takes it there.
Frog katta is close to useless because of Blut vene would protect the organs. The only thing that would be close to a threat is the RasenShuriken , all of his other options , Ichigo can easily deal with.
How? Frog kata attacks the insides directly

WAIT! Ichigo hits the soul, yes? And Chakra represents the soul, no? So would not it be interesting to discuss how Naruto wearing his chakra in a manner akin to... all of Ichigo's coolest forms affects that?

WAIT! Ichigo hits the soul, yes? And Chakra represents the soul, no? So would not it be interesting to discuss how Naruto wearing his chakra in a manner akin to... all of Ichigo's coolest forms affects that?
All it would do is make Ichigo able to hit his soul without even harming naruto directly , if accurate. Again, naruto verse soul manip and soul resistance can in no way compete with Bleach's.

It has zero feats for negging Regeneration on the level of Soul Manipulation. It's affects are Limited to physical body.
I suppose ? I don't remember the RS hitting a soul.

the naruto supporters would awnser better than me on that subject.
Doesn't matter. This tournament is designed so that each franchises attacks can affect the bleach characters so this argument holds no weight here. Rasenshuriken will work

It being a defense buff,a soul armor or both is of no concern as Ichigo has more than enough ap amps and soul hax to slice through it

Back