• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In that case I’ll be voting Jinbe. He has the superior amps in Buso and Rage Boost.

Jinbe’s Buso gives a greater AP amp than Wano Zoro, who, with Buso was able to oneshot Killer who was comparable to his base, and his Buso gives him a similar Durability amp to Pre-Hao Coating Zoro, who could defend against an attack that would oneshot his base.

Jinbe’s Rage Boost boosts both his AP and Durability. Prior to being amped, he was getting cut and harmed by Who’s Who, but afterwards, Who’s Who’s fingers broke simply my attacking him. The AP boost is also significant because prior to the amp, Jinbe and Who’s Who were relative, but after, Jinbe was able to break his hands by grabbing them and then take him out with a single hit.

Even outside of his amps, Jinbe is still the most skilled fighter here (debatable between him and Harribel), and he has durability negation with each attack that can travel several tens of meters on air. Since Fishman Karate attacks are doubled under water, the range and strength of his Fishman Karate would be much higher than what I said above, as these all happened above water.

Jinbe has the heat resistance to resist Harribel’s boiling water, and he has good enough water Manipulation with Fishman Karate and Fishman Jiu-Jitsu to manipulate both Harribel and Kisame’s water-based attacks to use it against them.
I thought such amps were not allowed. I mean if GRC and CO are not allowed then come this shouldn’t be allowed. Also sonido bypasses all forms of ESP so haki is not helping here.

mf why are you coming at people for not dropping evidence when you're not trying to either?🗿
artworks-000074920568-x86r9g-t500x500.jpg

Again, that can be done in a plethora of ways. You have yet to explain to me what "faking his own death." even entails in this context.
the means doesn't matter because its entailed by motivation and thats what distinguishes the premise of the argument
Once again I wasn't using the term "brute." with 100% accuracy and I damn sure never called him dumb Shadow. That's you placing words into my mout because I never once said nor implied he was dumb.
Meaning of Brute

"
characterized by an absence of reasoning or intelligence."

its fine that you clarified later on, but my point was about your original argument
I never said Jinbe nor Tier were more experienced than Kisame, I listed feats for Jinbe so again this is borderline Projection at this point.
Tier has no notable skill feats that put her massively above kisame other than fighting people who have skill feats based on their age.
Until Guy went IP man on his bitch ass.
yeah by increasing his stats over the edge he already had
I can do that in a second actually so we can get that done.
thanks bby
I really, highly doubt Asuma is an equal to Kakashi in terms of ALL types of skill. That I call absolute bullshit on.
Asuma is literal known for just two things, his ash style and his hand to hand combat with his knuckle busters.
Temari is stated to be universal does that make her 3-A? 👍
the actual Kanji says world as in blow away the world in the sense of impressing them, which is accurate because Temari is the best wind style user in the alliance at that point 🤓

In that case I’ll be voting Jinbe. He has the superior amps in Buso and Rage Boost.

Jinbe’s Buso gives a greater AP amp than Wano Zoro, who, with Buso was able to oneshot Killer who was comparable to his base, and his Buso gives him a similar Durability amp to Pre-Hao Coating Zoro, who could defend against an attack that would oneshot his base.

Jinbe’s Rage Boost boosts both his AP and Durability. Prior to being amped, he was getting cut and harmed by Who’s Who, but afterwards, Who’s Who’s fingers broke simply my attacking him. The AP boost is also significant because prior to the amp, Jinbe and Who’s Who were relative, but after, Jinbe was able to break his hands by grabbing them and then take him out with a single hit.

Even outside of his amps, Jinbe is still the most skilled fighter here (debatable between him and Harribel), and he has durability negation with each attack that can travel several tens of meters on air. Since Fishman Karate attacks are doubled under water, the range and strength of his Fishman Karate would be much higher than what I said above, as these all happened above water.

Jinbe has the heat resistance to resist Harribel’s boiling water, and he has good enough water Manipulation with Fishman Karate and Fishman Jiu-Jitsu to manipulate both Harribel and Kisame’s water-based attacks to use it against them.
All this still don't have Resistance to passive corruption and death manipulation

mf why are you coming at people for not dropping evidence when you're not trying to either?🗿
I also assumed OP goons had the hindsight to update the intelligence sections for the rest of the verse like I did with Zoro.

Honestly you could just read Zoro's skill section, Jinbe, Sanji and Luffy all have comparable combat skill. But ye, I assumed his intelligence section had everything so md.

Willpower being able to resist Big Mom’s fruit, with Haki being directly correlated to willpower.

Supported by Kaidou stated that Haki > Devil Fruit abilities with full knowledge on Big Mom’s fruit.
Not gonna change much even if Jinbe has Soul Manipulation Resistance
Honestly I forgot it was passive, that’s pretty busted. Basically, unless Jinbe or Kisame can like blitz and one shot Halibel off rip they’re just gonna have their soul deteriorate a die. And since one shot and blitz amps are restricted… well ya know
^^

the means doesn't matter because its entailed by motivation and thats what distinguishes the premise of the argument
False, I'd argue that again would in fact matter because of how vague it can be left. Is he stopping his flow of Chakra? Is his heart stagnating its beating? Is her simply stopping his breath? There's a lot to "faking." your own death, hence why I'm asking. How did Kisame fake it is essentially what I'm asking.
its fine that you clarified later on, but my point was about your original argument
Yeah that's fine I could have used a better term ig.
Tier has no notable skill feats that put her massively above kisame other than fighting people who have skill feats based on their age.
That's Tier not Jinbe. And I'd say her skill isn't in the conventional sense, moreso her ability and sheer mastery over the manipulation of water.
yeah by increasing his stats over the edge he already had
And Jinbei has feats of keeping up with those who are significantly stronger than him. You remember his altercation against Big Mom who's thousands of times stronger than Jinbe? That was done via sheer mastery of his martial arts.
thanks bby
So first things first, we have a VERY young Jinbe who was in Neptune's army full of Fishmen who've mastered Fish-man Karate. While we don't know how high he ranked at that time, we do know he was a very high up there. We know that he was second in command in the Sun-Pirates before gaining the sole role as captain, giving him his name "first son of the sea." Aside from Fish-Man Karate, he's also a master of Fish-man-Jiujutsu. Fishman Karate allowing him to harm someone thousands of times stronger than himself, with Fishman JuJutsu allowing him to even toss her around despite the massive gap in LS.

We've seen him skill stomp the likes of Who's-Who, a member of CP0, who scale above CP9 members like Kaku, Jabra, etc. Who's-Who is an equal to Rob Lucci and we see Jinbe dispatching of Who-who quite easily. Despite Whos-Who having access to various amps to both speed and AP (Hybrid amps, full zoan amps, and things like Shave that let him go FTE to Jinbei and he still stomped via skill.)

There's more but I'm already gone man-

Also Haki absolutely does offer resistance towards soul damaging attacks. Some of yall just can't read although to be fair KingTempest should have included the layers into the profiles.

The only thing we need is to find the layers since I know for a fact it's layered we just don't know how many atm.

(Through sheer willpower they can resist losing their mind when absorbing shadows through the Kage Kage no Mi. Shadows belonging to strong willed people are difficult to control, allowing them to rebel against Moria's pact which usually immediately submits a shadow to his supremacy and orders. Spiritual energy is contained within one's soul/life; this energy is represented by the fighting power or the Haki itself. Those with strong souls, which are homologous to shadows, resist the effects of Brook's soul manipulation)

Also Haki absolutely does offer resistance towards soul damaging attacks. Some of yall just can't read although to be fair KingTempest should have included the layers into the profiles.

The only thing we need is to find the layers since I know for a fact it's layered we just don't know how many atm.

(Through sheer willpower they can resist losing their mind when absorbing shadows through the Kage Kage no Mi. Shadows belonging to strong willed people are difficult to control, allowing them to rebel against Moria's pact which usually immediately submits a shadow to his supremacy and orders. Spiritual energy is contained within one's soul/life; this energy is represented by the fighting power or the Haki itself. Those with strong souls, which are homologous to shadows, resist the effects of Brook's soul manipulation)
There are different forms of soul manipulation and will power is not enough to protect yourself from having you soul destroyed. You know this

Why can't Naruto have one single dub 😭
When we have the big bro fight they can finally get one.
False, I'd argue that again would in fact matter because of how vague it can be left. Is he stopping his flow of Chakra? Is his heart stagnating its beating? Is her simply stopping his breath? There's a lot to "faking." your own death, hence why I'm asking. How did Kisame fake it is essentially what I'm asking.
Iirc, he was substituted with a White Zetsu and his inside his fish sword which followed Bee around and he overheard what they were saying until Naruto outed him with negative emotion sensing.

There are different forms of soul manipulation and will power is not enough to protect yourself from having you soul destroyed.
Shinigami dont destroy souls. You know this. That's the Quincy.
You know this
Practice what you preach dude. I'm getting real sick and tired of you commenting on these threads whenever you make it clear that your pretty ignorant of the HST.

Do us all a kind favor and go back to plaguing NNT, thank you.

i was gonna say no to Byakuya since he was a dick then i remembered Ace trying to violently kill Luffy as kids--
Let’s not leave out Itachi. Broski told Danzo not to touch Sasuke cuz Itachi wanted to torture him for days himself. At least Byakuya and Ace were just gonna kill their siblings and not torture them for some cockamamie plan.

Last edited:
On a real note I'd like to see how Shinji vs Itachi would work out. Actually I think in a setting like this, his Bankai would be an automatic W.

Voting for Jinbe.

• Seems to be more intelligent out of the 2.

• He's seemingly the only one with a full mastery of his marital arts.

• Capable of dura negs with Fishmen katate & haki

• He has observation haki to predict opponents next moves

• In a hign diff fight he'll only get stronger depending on how difficult the fight is. Greater amp boosts to his haki potency, speed and attack power if the fight is extremely high diff via haki blooming.

• Haki capable of resisting heat temps and resist his own soul getting ripped out.

Back