• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on those who are prodigies. People who excel at their select fields, especially in comparison to others.
==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level isn't allowed, and is restricted for fairness.

For further context on what "oneshot level" amps are, they're amplifications which increase a certain stat to the point that characters previously comparable to the character who used the amp, are completely and utterly incapable of tanking, damaging or reacting to that character. So for an example; amps which amplify an attack by 10x wouldn't be allowed in these threads since a 7.5x differential between AP and Durability is considered a oneshot on the wiki.

Location: Standard SBA Location - New York City, Central Park.

Distance: Standard SBA Distance - 4KM from each other.
==Forms and Mindset==
  • Toshiro - Post Training Base - Adult Form Restricted but can access Shikai and Bankai
  • Ace - Adult
  • Minato - Alive Hokage Minato but has access to KCM.
All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.
==Art==
__hitsugaya_toushirou_hyourinmaru_and_hyourinmaru_bleach_drawn_by_satsuki_kei__sample-eec97d0d370a1346ac7ca24f96a9def9.jpg

__portgas_d_ace_one_piece_drawn_by_tsuyomaru__sample-3d03477afddb9367b18628272dd72b25.jpg

e5do3lsjv4ua1.jpg

==Voting and Profile Links==

Icy Child Genius:
Fiery Child Genius:
Light-Like Child Genius:

Oh look, Elde trying to go against the profile. Apsolute zero is not only a "likely", but you can only find it in Adult form key in PnA, instantly freezing shit isn't Apsolute Zero my dude
No one trying to Against the profile. Check the scans
Below all things are for Normal Toshiro not Adult. Both are used for his Absolute Zero Justification.

We don't have evidence that the statement remains true after Rukia's Post RG Training, as the statement was made before such events. Making it pure speculation that he does or doesn't scale to her level of temperature. We only use those statements to scale Toshiro's Adult Form above Rukia's Post RG self since that's the pinnacle of his power and such has valid reason to scale above. Especially when he has further evidence which contextualizes his temperature while in that form, like his ice being cold enough to cause the "function" within matter to cease, such as movement. A distinct property of Absolute Zero.

There's no need for a CRT, people need to stop misunderstanding that scan and actually read what's accepted on the profile.

I think we're looking at instant freezing of folks looking at the profile, so somewhere in the --200 celsius range, kind of like this dude Ace was hanging with to my knowledge called Kuzan

On the other end of the table I know nothing about Minato so...

We don't have evidence that the statement remains true after Rukia's Post RG Training, as the statement was made before such events. Making it pure speculation that he does or doesn't scale to her level of temperature. We only use those statements to scale Toshiro's Adult Form above Rukia's Post RG self since that's the pinnacle of his power and such has valid reason to scale above. Especially when he has further evidence which contextualizes his temperature while in that form, like his ice being cold enough to cause the "function" within matter to cease, such as movement. A distinct property of Absolute Zero.

There's no need for a CRT, people need to stop misunderstanding that scan and actually read what's accepted on the profile.
If this was the case.

Then Normal Toshiro freezing Gerad hand? Knowing Blut has Resistance to Absolute Zero does that arguable?
Atleast from chapter 658 & 659 I can see Garard hand getting Frozen from that.

I stg Haki also resists soul manip which is his best sealing. What about sealing in general since Minato > Jiraiya who can seal Amaterasu?

Back