• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST Showdown - (Round 6 - Villainous Façades)

==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on those whose villainous nature is a facade for more moral righteous goals and ambitions, or even those who act out as a villain because of past trauma preventing them from asserting their more good-natured and morally virtuous ethics.
==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level isn't allowed, and is restricted for fairness.

For further context on what "oneshot level" amps are, they're amplifications which increase a certain stat to the point that characters previously comparable to the character who used the amp, are completely and utterly incapable of tanking, damaging or reacting to that character. So for an example; amps which amplify an attack by 10x wouldn't be allowed in these threads since a 7.5x differential between AP and Durability is considered a oneshot on the wiki.

Location: Standard SBA Location - New York City, Central Park.

Distance: Standard SBA Distance - 4KM from each other.
==Forms and Mindset==
  • Gin - FKT Arc
  • Itachi - Alive Itachi without the sickness
  • Robin - Onigashima Raid
All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.
==Art==
__ichimaru_gin_bleach_drawn_by_mi8mei__sample-6917d157d826809ee6aa3b84b18391b6.jpg

Vs
__uchiha_itachi_naruto_and_1_more_drawn_by_kirin_13__sample-079ccea0ed4a406199b45280dcf201de.jpg

Vs
__shanks_one_piece_and_1_more_drawn_by_lack__sample-c43b0bcccac9115bef9af77ee4a64254.jpg

==Voting and Profile Links==
Slanted Eyed Avenger: @Guacamolefletcher, @EldemadeDityjon, @speedster352, @Excel616, @TheShadowsMonarch, @KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815, @Spilxson2
Kin Slayer and Savior: @Godernet, @Stryker861, @Arc7Kuroi, @Kidkinsey, @Deceived3596, @AppleLord, @Nierre, @Arkenis, @Torsin, @Shadowbokunohero, @Arcker123, @SlendVeny
Red-Haired Deceiver: @LordGinSama, @Kachon123, @Yoh_Asakura8, @Majinere566, @Eminiteable

Last edited:
I'm not hearing any lip from any of you, I've been sitting here getting brain blasted, trying to think up a good, thematic match up with Itachi and this was the best I could come up with.

I literally didn't say Sanji was next up, I said it was a toss up between either Itachi or Sanji, and guess what, I chose Itachi.

Sanji will be next up however.

Opening moves for them all?

Also about Itachi's Genjutsu, what application does he use it for? Because from what I'm seeing of him he typically uses them to try to mentally torture the opponent, rather than let's say how others use the mind controlling aspect.

Anyway, it's either Genjutsu GG or Conq Haki GG i would guess.

Unless Gin can snipe them from a distance, but heh...

How are Gin's amps going to be handled

Is Buto Renjin going to be restricted cuz it's a one tap worthy amp?
Buto Renjin's speed amp would be fine, but the AP amp aspect about it would be restricted since it amplifies AP by 10x, aka it's above the threshold at which oneshots are considered a thing.

Eh. I don't see how Gin wins this tbh. He can prolly resist normal GJ through Shinso breaking him out but Tsukuyomi screws him.

Hmm... I don't see anyone beating this retort.

Also about Itachi's Genjutsu, what application does he use it for? Because from what I'm seeing of him he typically uses them to try to mentally torture the opponent, rather than let's say how others use the mind controlling aspect.
Pretty sure he can ruin people's perception of reality just by pointing at them.

Itachis opening move is more often than not genjutsu
Also about Itachi's Genjutsu, what application does he use it for?
Incap via Tsukuyomi.
Because from what I'm seeing of him he typically uses them to try to mentally torture the opponent, rather than let's say how others use the mind controlling aspect.
The mental torture incapacitates not to mention he controls your perception of time while in there to the point where he can make you live the rest of your life in there.

Back