• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on the doctors, or main medical personnel of each series fighting against each other.

==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level isn't allowed, and is restricted for fairness.

Location: Standard SBA Location - Central Park, New York City.

Distance: Standard SBA Distance - 4KM from each other.

==Forms and Mindset==
All three characters are at their most versatile, which would be (fmk):
  • Unohana - Thousand Year Blood War Arc
  • Tsunade - Part 2
  • Law - Onigashima Raid
All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.

==Art==
__unohana_retsu_bleach_and_1_more_drawn_by_fan_yeyeyeyeye__sample-d120cc2eda0e9b0af42de4f6caad36c5.jpg
__trafalgar_law_one_piece_drawn_by_vodka_kahlua_and_gin__sample-69f6f1f9368fe0a901165e0cfc804781.jpg
__tsunade_naruto_and_1_more_drawn_by_mugetsu2501__sample-3382abba9caf0541111e82df9e047559.jpg

==Voting and Profile Links==
Surgical Samurai - @Arc7Kuroi, @speedster352, @Deceived3596, @KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815, @Guacamolefletcher, @zylieo, @EldemadeDityjon, @Excel616, @Stryker861, @Godernet, @Arcker123, @Naeblis495, @AnonymousBlank, @Aernasilver, @Imouto-tan
Spatial Slicer - @Kachon123, @Purgy, @Arkenis, @Ped2018, @Fireld, @Eminiteable, @MonkeyOfLife, @ZKillerz, @Yoh_Asakura8, @LordGinSama, @Epiccheev, @RoronoaxRobin, @SlendVeny, @Undylan, @Eseseso
Sexual Successor - @Shadowbokunohero

Last edited:
Can Law dismember people with room alone? Or does he need to use those spatial manip slashes, and he can only just move stuff around in room?

I think Tsunade is pretty irrelevant here...
It's going to be more Unohana with aoe through the fake blood[Soulhax, literally hitkill] against Law's teleport.

Can Law dismember people with room alone? Or does he need to use those spatial manip slashes, and he can only just move stuff around in room?
For his regular room he needs to use spatial manip slashes within the room and yes he can only move stuff around in the room.

His Awakening gives him a bit more versatility since he can create a re-room (remote room) which lets him spawn one as a projectile which he can attach to opponents (he did this against BM), with this he can do all the regular room abilities but doesn't require him to be inside.

Ngl reading Law's page it appears that he needs to use his sword techniques or ranged slashes to actually spatial cut people. So, I'm going to vote Unohana with the reasoning of her Bankai's range + AoE + corrosion with blood manip, her greater skill (2000 year old sword master of 8000 different sword styles), and her shunpo (FTE speed amp) enabling her to evade Law's attacks that would actually dismember her. Unohana is also skilled enough to deflect sword swings without actually touching the blade, against Zaraki she's skilled enough to kick at his arms and hands in order to block his sword swings, so she could block Law's attacks without coming in contact with his spatial slicing strikes.

Does she start off with bankai? Wouldn’t uryu rival be jugram or something since they fought the entire night?

Ngl reading Law's page it appears that he needs to use his sword techniques or ranged slashes to actually spatial cut people. So, I'm going to vote Unohana with the reasoning of her Bankai's range + AoE + corrosion with blood manip, her greater skill (2000 year old sword master of 8000 different sword styles), and her shunpo (FTE speed amp) enabling her to evade Law's attacks that would actually dismember her. Unohana is also skilled enough to deflect sword swings without actually touching the blade, against Zaraki she's skilled enough to kick at his arms and hands in order to block his sword swings, so she could block Law's attacks without coming in contact with his spatial slicing strikes.
Unohana also in character fights using under handed tricks to harm the enemy, so I could see her in character baiting Law and Tsunade into confrontation before going in herself to catch them off guard.

Corrodes with acidic blade (melted Zaraki down to just the bone), amps her stats, gives her ranged attack options with blood slashes, great healing (heals Unohana and Zaraki from being pure skeletons)
Is her range really just several dozen meters like the profile says?

Corrodes with acidic blade (melted Zaraki down to just the bone), amps her stats, gives her ranged attack options with blood slashes, great healing (heals Unohana and Zaraki from being pure skeletons)
Can’t Law counter all of these with his spatial manipulation and kenbun Haki?

Last edited:
Is her range really just several dozen meters like the profile says?
Should be higher with kido, but if that's not on her profile, I'm not gonna say she does.

Can’t Law counter all of these with his special manipulation and kenbun Haki?
He can use his spatial manip to help him evade and whatnot, but it's not a get out of jail free card. And while his precog will help with the FTE Unohana speed amps, it isn't gonna to disable Unohana's ability to evade the attacks with her vastly superior combat skill and speed amp advantage. Plus, Law would have to really put all his attention into making sure Unohana doesn't touch him, cuz the second Unohana touches him he's getting corroded to bone. In which Tsunade could use that opportunity to more easily catch Law off guard than Unohana.

while his precog will help with the FTE Unohana speed amps, it isn't gonna to disable Unohana's ability to evade the attacks with her vastly superior combat skill and speed amp advantage. Plus, Law would have to really put all his attention into making sure Unohana doesn't touch him
I really don’t think so. His spatial manipulation is thought based, although he usually uses a finger gesture to activate it. Either way, stopping her from touching him would be a lot easier than her actually being able to reach him. Especially considering hoe the starting distance is 4 km.

I really don’t think so. His spatial manipulation is thought based, although he usually uses a finger gesture to activate it. Either way, stopping her from touching him would be a lot easier than her actually being able to reach him. Especially considering hoe the starting distance is 4 km.
If he's using a physical motion to activate then in character he isn't standing there an thinking it, there's a visual indicator. And regarding Law stopping her from touching her, he can keep throwing her out of the way with Room but he's going to run out of stamina far quicker than she is, especially keeping up a 4 km wide Room. Much weaker characters like Arrancar Arc Shikai Ichigo has enough spirit energy to sprint for 5 days and Unohana is exponentially beyond that.

Voting Law
Pfp crazy

Voting Law.

He easily has the best Range and can take out Tsunade with a single attack.

As for Unohana, while she is much faster than him with her amps, his Kenbun and Spatial Manipulation paired with the starting distance of 4 km would allow him to avoid getting touched and play around her goal (which would probably be to try to touch him) by baiting her into getting hit with attacks like Amputate or Takt, which could prove to be fatal if they hit.

Unohana does have some wincons and advantages, but Law’s are just more feas and easier to pull off in this scenario.

Reasons I'm voting for Law
  • He outranges both of them massively
  • Can one shot either of them effortlessly with amputate and other moves
  • Counters both of their healing with amputate
  • Can easily avoid their attacks with his teleportation
It's honestly so much in his favor, that I'd say he beats Tsunade and Unohana in a two versus one even

Back