• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, if Tōsen puts either of them in his Bankai it’s over, since their only available sense will be touch. Using the Sharingan and Kenbun to see nothing but pitch black will be real nice.
Kenbunshoku Haki users can counter the removal of the basic senses by using the ones granted to them from Kenbunshoku. (Mind reading, aura vision which let's you see even while blinded. Like this.) Kenbunshoku also lets one act without being awake.
main-qimg-86269895ebd7b0bd058e7bd3a26cda31-lq

Tosen isn’t getting ocular Genjutsu’d. Bro is blind
Then popsicle'd it is, if this was Tosen's range, I could probably see him pulling more wins then Obito out of his ass, but we aren't in his range so he's ****** due to Aokiji countering him.

Then popsicle'd it is, if this was Tosen's range, I could probably see him pulling more wins then Obito out of his ass, but we aren't in his range so he's ****** due to Aokiji countering him.
Tosen will just evade the ice with Shunpo 👁️ 👄 👁️. Blitz attacks are explicitly forbidden in these anyway, so there’s no way Tosen is getting blitzed especially when he has FTE movement amps.

Tosen will just evade the ice with Shunpo 👁️ 👄 👁️. Blitz attacks are explicitly forbidden in these anyway, so there’s no way Tosen is getting blitzed especially when he has FTE movement amps.
Avoid the mutli-kilometer big AoE Ice that's done with a thought? It's not even a blitz attack, it's an attack spawning on him that he just can't deal with lol

I'm like 99% sure Kuzan has Geppo / Soru.

That or those skinny ass legs of his are just that good to go from sitting down to jumping KM into the air like he's Shaq.

Captain level characters can traverse multiple km with Shunpo.
Which is a speed amp activated with a thought right? Or is this just Tosen's profile being garbage cause THIS is his range section? OR is this me not having even touched Bleach's anime or Manga in my life?

"Extended melee range, tens to hundreds of meters with projectiles"

Bleach supporter literally ignore every ability the opponents has and just names their characters abilities and votes based of that

like bro… just a waste of time

Neither Aokiji nor Obito have resistance to sleep manip on their profiles. Tosen has AOE sleep manip with his Shikai, which is a move he has opened with in character in the key being used. And before someone says “Aokiji covers his ears with ice or his hands cuz he kenbuns it”, yeah no, neither ice nor your hand are good insulators, especially for loud sharp sounds.
Haven't read the rest of the thread to know if this was covered yet but Kenbunshoku Haki specifically grants instinctive action due to them being able to fight while asleep or while disconnected from the rest of their body like with Kin'emon. While this wouldn't let Aokiji resist being put to sleep it should allow him to keep fighting regardless.

Monkey stop.
Bro… AND HOW CAN YOU DEAL WITH IT, I think I just either don’t fit in vs matches or you guys just idk like to waste time doing/arguing nothing

but sure I’ll stop, would also waste my time in trying to understand 🙈

Tosen's Shikai affects souls that resist Shinten which is sleep hax, so Tosen's shikai > These guys (Suzumushi is gonna put em down). They hear the sound it's gg for them. Aokiji can apparently fight while sleeping, but Tosen's bankai can nullify sixth sense abilities, and thus null Kenbun. He should be able to gg Obito with it though, cuz he won't hide his ears in the Kamui dimension, at least I don't think.

This fight just depends on if Tosen can avoid the Ice long enough to put him in Bankai and beat him up there. Leaning Tosen right now, but can be swayed to Aokiji. I don't see Obito winning tho.

Tosen's Shikai affects souls that resist Shinten which is sleep hax, so Tosen's shikai > These guys (Suzumushi is gonna put em down). They hear the sound it's gg for them. Aokiji can apparently fight while sleeping, but Tosen's bankai can nullify sixth sense abilities, and thus null Kenbun. He should be able to gg Obito with it though, cuz he won't hide his ears in the Kamui dimension, at least I don't think.

This fight just depends on if Tosen can avoid the Ice long enough to put him in Bankai and beat him up there. Leaning Tosen right now, but can be swayed to Aokiji. I don't see Obito winning tho.
That's the fun part, cause Aokiji has more then enough AoE on his ice that he drops on randoms he doesn't know to make Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze Proud.

Aka more then enough to hit both Obito and Tosen at once if he decides to

Honestly Tosen's main issue here is his dogshit range for this match's starting distance, since it'll take about 10 years for him to reach either Obito or Aokiji, and if he goes for the former that's just more time for Aokiji to decide **** it and just turns the place into ice sculptures

That's the fun part, cause Aokiji has more then enough AoE on his ice that he drops on randoms he doesn't know to make Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze Proud.

Aka more then enough to hit both Obito and Tosen at once if he decides to
Tosen can just fly away and amp to avoid it with Shunpo and Obito just warps into Kamui. This isn't really a game changer given how both of his opponents have easy counters 🗿.
Honestly Tosen's main issue here is his dogshit range for this match's starting distance, since it'll take about 10 years for him to reach either Obito or Aokiji, and if he goes for the former that's just more time for Aokiji to decide **** it and just turns the place into ice sculptures
This response is actually crazy though and i'm tempted to say you have not been paying attention because of it. Arc just got done explaining how captain level soul reapers can travel 26km at FTE speeds with a single step in their Shunpo and you're out here talking about "it'll take ten years to reach." That's just blatantly disingenuous. Aokiji's AOE get's dodged by amps and flight from Tosen and Kamui from Obito.

Reiatsu Concealing cloak makes this kinda a GG for Tosen because he can't be sensed with it, allowing for him to just creep up and Bankai + Soul hax gg...

Tosen can just fly away and amp to avoid it with Shunpo and Obito just warps into Kamui. This isn't really a game changer given how both of his opponents have easy counters 🗿.

This response is actually crazy though and i'm tempted to say you have not been paying attention because of it. Arc just got done explaining how captain level soul reapers can travel 26km at FTE speeds with a single step in their Shunpo and you're out here talking about "it'll take ten years to reach." That's just blatantly disingenuous. Aokiji's AOE get's dodged by amps and flight from Tosen and Kamui from Obito.

Reiatsu Concealing cloak makes this kinda a GG for Tosen because he can't be sensed with it, allowing for him to just creep up and Bankai + Soul hax gg...
Oh he starts flying and- oh he's already an ice sculpture. Going up helps about as as much as going left, right, backwards, or anticipating Aokiji literally thinking once.

Oh, and about these Amps you keep mentioning... they aren't on his ******* profile. oops, say goodbye to that possibility!

As for travel speed, equalized. For every meter Tosen moves Aokiji can move a meter. And do his Wincons multiple times.

Oh he starts flying and- oh he's already an ice sculpture. Going up helps about as as much as going left, right, backwards, or anticipating Aokiji literally thinking once.
🗿

Show me him freezing the air instantly as a starting move, all I've seen are ground freezing, and besides, amps help him avoid it. This is ignoring the fact he won't be able to see or sense a cloaked Tosen.
Oh, and about these Amps you keep mentioning... they aren't on his ******* profile. oops, say goodbye to that possibility!
The Dunning-Kruger Effect
As for travel speed, equalized. For every meter Tosen moves Aokiji can move a meter. And do his Wincons multiple times.
This is objectively just you not paying attention. Base speeds are equalized, amps aren't. Tosen can amp to FTE Aokiji and cross kilometers at that same speed to Aokiji. Equalization does not change that.

🗿

Show me him freezing the air instantly as a starting move, all I've seen are ground freezing, and besides, amps help him avoid it. This is ignoring the fact he won't be able to see or sense a cloaked Tosen.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect

This is objectively just you not paying attention. Base speeds are equalized, amps aren't. Tosen can amp to FTE Aokiji and cross kilometers at that same speed to Aokiji. Equalization does not change that.
One, Two, Three.

cool, now get that onto his speed section

Cool, now unfuck this dogshit profile so it can reflect this.
Have you even attempted looked at his profile? it's right there in soul physiology
Oh cool, it's in the verse power, not the speed section, so no, it's not on his profile directly.

For Obito maybe. Kuzan can sense him just fine since he isn't "sensing the soul." or anything like that. Mind reading, Enhanced Senses, etc all take care of the Cloak.

Dodging attacks from Kuzan is actually very difficult given how he just kinda spawns ice on and around the target.

They'll also be damaged passively by Kuzan's Logia body which'll drop the temperature around them and other Logia's have effected whole island's with their passive aura.

Soul Physiology is on his profile and therefore it is on his profile, this is just baseless semantics

How does any of this prove that Tosen wouldn't be able to fly away from this?
Or you can get off your ass and Unfuck the profile? Want me to buy it, get it onto his speed section. End of discussion.

You tell me how flying off the ground helps with a guy who flash-freezes more then then things on his standing level or the ground. Honest to God, you tell me.
Physiology Page is already in his profile
See above

Let's say if Tosen Zanpackto gets frozen then what.
The rest of him gets frozen.
Tosen can just go for EE kido.
If he isn't frozen and Kuzan can ya know, dodge. That EE Kido doesnt exactly have impressive AoE behind it.
Kuzan doesn't have any Resistance to EE as far as I see it in profile.
I mean I'm sure if you asked Monkey of Life he'd probably say he does lol. But yeah if it hits him he's dead but that's not my argument ofc

No I already addressed this above. Tōsen doesn't remove all of your senses, he removes the main ones. Kenbunshoku have a lot more senses than even Shinigami from Bleach so that's not countering Kenbunshoku.
Tosen does explicitly remove the sixth sense from his victims. The only sense that remains is touch.
🗿. He's still freezing physical constructs, not the air itself, which Tosen would be flying in.
cool, now get that onto his speed section

Cool, now unfuck this dogshit profile so it can reflect this.
Bro you can't be this lazy. It's not my fault you refuse to read the damn profile and read his physiology page. Nobody lists it on profile as it's not a specified amp (No specific value to put on it), just FTE to relative opponents.
Oh cool, it's in the verse power, not the speed section, so no, it's not on his profile directly.
It's on the phys page which is on the profile. If this was decent reasoning, there would be no need for phys pages.
Dodging attacks from Kuzan is actually very difficult given how he just kinda spawns ice on and around the target.

They'll also be damaged passively by Kuzan's Logia body which'll drop the temperature around them and other Logia's have effected whole island's with their passive aura.
Yeah, I understand he has good Ice shit, but I think it can be reasonably countered by both opponents. Also, it does take time to travel from point a to b no? Like when freezing.

Yeah that's strong, but also both characters only need a second with him to win so as long as they don't get oneshot by this passive aura then it's good.
Or you can get off your ass and Unfuck the profile? Want me to buy it, get it onto his speed section. End of discussion.
You're an intellectually lazy hack. Stop getting hostile that people are telling you where it is on the profile when you claimed it wasn't on the profile. Just cuz an amp is not on the section does not mean it's not valid. What kind of reasoning is this?
You tell me how flying off the ground helps with a guy who flash-freezes more then then things on his standing level or the ground. Honest to God, you tell me.
Because you didn't show him flash freezing the air directly, you just showed him freezing tall structures 🗿. Amps and Kamui also helps from dodging a massive freezing attack coming at him.
Close quarters combat is also a poor idea since even touching and being around Kuzan can cause people to freeze. And topped with being a Logia he's capable of forming holes into his body to avoid damage all together (Zanpakuto can effect his Soul if it's never actually touching him.)
Fair enough to all this but I wouldn't say.

Overall, I'd say Tosen like, 6 or 7/10 tbh. I just think he can reliably deal with both opponents whereas I don't think Obito can really beat Tosen or Kuzan can really get past Kamui spam and so on, when I think Tosen can deal with both.

@Deceived3596 U can put me for Tosen

There's nothing "******" about the profile, haki is also done like this it's tedious cluttering and repetitive to rather than having a physiology page, how about you get an attention span greater than a toddler's
You showed a bunch of scans of Aokiji freezing things at ground level, the only things frozen above ground level were building and the sea king which would've gotten hit by the ground level freezing initially that's not touching Tosen

The rest of him gets frozen.
Tosen spams Danmaku technically he gets to know his Zanpackto or anything touching Kuzan would gets Frozen. It will give an idea to change the tactics.
If he isn't frozen and Kuzan can ya know, dodge. That EE Kido doesnt exactly have impressive AoE behind it.
Yeah he needs to get close but he can use that as last resort when his Zanpackto powers gets frozen for that part he can use his Bankai and remove all senses from Kuzan and spam the EE kido inside that

Tosen does explicitly remove the sixth sense from his victims. The only sense that remains is touch.

🗿. He's still freezing physical constructs, not the air itself, which Tosen would be flying in.

Bro you can't be this lazy. It's not my fault you refuse to read the damn profile and read his physiology page. Nobody lists it on profile as it's not a specified amp (No specific value to put on it), just FTE to relative opponents.

It's on the phys page which is on the profile. If this was decent reasoning, there would be no need for phys pages.

Yeah, I understand he has good Ice shit, but I think it can be reasonably countered by both opponents. Also, it does take time to travel from point a to b no? Like when freezing.

Yeah that's strong, but also both characters only need a second with him to win so as long as they don't get oneshot by this passive aura then it's good.

You're an intellectually lazy hack. Stop getting hostile that people are telling you where it is on the profile when you claimed it wasn't on the profile. Just cuz an amp is not on the section does not mean it's not valid. What kind of reasoning is this?

Because you didn't show him flash freezing the air directly, you just showed him freezing tall structures 🗿. Amps and Kamui also helps from dodging a massive freezing attack coming at him.

Fair enough to all this but I wouldn't say.

Overall, I'd say Tosen like, 6 or 7/10 tbh. I just think he can reliably deal with both opponents whereas I don't think Obito can really beat Tosen or Kuzan can really get past Kamui spam and so on, when I think Tosen can deal with both.

@Deceived3596 U can put me for Tosen
Air can be apsolute zero and not turn into ice dude, ya those sparkles in the first scan? Yeah that's the air freezing.
There's nothing "******" about the profile, haki is also done like this it's tedious cluttering and repetitive to rather than having a physiology page, how about you get an attention span greater than a toddler's

You showed a bunch of scans of Aokiji freezing things at ground level, the only things frozen above ground level were building and the sea king which would've gotten hit by the ground level freezing initially that's not touching Tosen
Oh so the scanless and referenceless Speed is just fine when the rest of the profile sets a pretty damn high standard? Good to know.

See above

I want you to go back and read what I said slowly. Because what I said was that Tosen doesn't remove all of your senses, just the main ones outside of touch.
Yeah, I understand he has good Ice shit, but I think it can be reasonably countered by both opponents.
How so?
Also, it does take time to travel from point a to b no? Like when freezing.
Yes and no. Remember he's thing isn't freezing with ice, that's just a byproduct. What he really does is manipulate the temperature of shit, so he can freeze you "instantly." with this method. (And no I don't mean ******* infinite speed or whatever.) resulting in shit like this.

Back