• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on those who are sharks, carnivorous beast who drag their prey into ocean-y depths below them.
==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level isn't allowed, and is restricted for fairness.

For further context on what "oneshot level" amps are, they're amplifications which increase a certain stat to the point that characters previously comparable to the character who used the amp, are completely and utterly incapable of tanking, damaging or reacting to that character. So for an example; amps which amplify an attack by 10x wouldn't be allowed in these threads since a 7.5x differential between AP and Durability is considered a oneshot on the wiki.

Location: Custom SBA Location - In the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Distance: Standard SBA Distance - 4KM from each other.
==Forms and Mindset==
  • Tier - CFYOW Resurrección
  • Kisame - Samahade Fused
  • Jinbei - Onigashima Raid
All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.
==Art==
__tier_harribel_bleach_drawn_by_tsuguboogie__sample-b59cd69590b12d8c11ca92b6b5032b5c.jpg

Vs
__hoshigaki_kisame_and_miru_naruto_and_2_more_drawn_by_nekodou_yukatin1000__838ae9c6be87b248abed0f90faa78fd2.jpg

Vs
__jinbe_one_piece_drawn_by_therrious_davis__sample-e67b98cb158705248a9c58746d980c0f.jpg

==Voting and Profile Links==
Hollowed Shark - @speedster352, @Marshadow29, @Arc7Kuroi, @Shadowbokunohero, @Excel616, @Godernet, @AnonymousBlank, @Epiccheev, @Naeblis495, @KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815, @Torsin, @Ryuga21
Fused Shark -
Born Shark - @Kachon123, @Yoh_Asakura8

Last edited:
They all have win-cons but honestly I can see Kisame getting axed first. He isn't nearly as skilled, analytical nor as versatile as the other two here.

Unless Haki is equated into Chakra, and the same with Reiatsu then Kisame's sword is useless when it comes to absorbing Chakra. Of course even if it were, both Tier and Kisame are more than skilled enough to disarm it.

Tier has the widest range of versatility via her able to control water, including its temperature but Jinbe's is easily the most potent and lethal here since he's also manipulating the water within your very body.

They all have win-cons but honestly I can see Kisame getting axed first. He isn't nearly as skilled, analytical nor as versatile as the other two here.

Unless Haki is equated into Chakra, and the same with Reiatsu then Kisame's sword is useless when it comes to absorbing Chakra. Of course even if it were, both Tier and Kisame are more than skilled enough to disarm it.

Tier has the widest range of versatility via her able to control water, including its temperature but Jinbe's is easily the most potent and lethal here since he's also manipulating the water within your very body.
Harribel has Passive Corruption and Death Manipulation Aura can jinbe survive that?

Also remember, the only one who gets stronger by a significant amount with water is Jinbe. Kisame's Water Prison would just indirectly make Jinbe stronger since they're amplified while under water.

How hot can Tier make her water btw? He's pretty resistant towards high temperatures so depending how hot it is, it may not even phase him.

However her Hollow Physiology might turn things into her favor. Iirc Hollows don't even have a ******* heart so they shouldn't have "blood." to begin with.

How hot can Tier make her water btw? He's pretty resistant towards high temperatures so depending how hot it is, it may not even phase him.

However her Hollow Physiology might turn things into her favor. Iirc Hollows don't even have a ******* heart so they shouldn't have "blood." to begin with.
Hot enough to melt Toshiro’s ice instantly

My question is that, assuming Samehada can absorb reiatsu/reiryoku (it’s been well established Haki is too much of a different beast to equalise with the other two), would it even want to? We know that it can taste chakras with chakras having their own signatures/feels etc like Orochimaru’s being disgusting af and MS Sasuke’s being even more cracked out in terms of evil and hate. Harribel’s would be some undead shit with passive poison and corrosion that makes your soul fall apart and stuff so would the fish stick sword actually even do it even if able to?

can you explain how he isn't as skilled?
Experience and on screen feats. Kisame isn't exactly the brightest individual around, both Jinbe and Tier are a lot more level headed and analytical in battle.

Kisame is a battle hunry brute, and he's been ragdolled by other martial artist who are similar to Jinbe. Guy ****** his ass up prison bitch style just by using Taijutsu, which I'd argue Jinbe's Fishman Karate is comparable to in sheer skill. He's beaten the breaks off of people like Who-Who, who's comparable to Rob Lucci in terms of skill.

My question is that, assuming Samehada can absorb reiatsu/reiryoku (it’s been well established Haki is too much of a different beast to equalise with the other two), would it even want to? We know that it can taste chakras with chakras having their own signatures/feels etc like Orochimaru’s being disgusting af and MS Sasuke’s being even more cracked out in terms of evil and hate. Harribel’s would be some undead shit with passive poison and corrosion that makes your soul fall apart and stuff so would the fish stick sword actually even do it even if able to?
he doesn't just absorb via samehada. in his fused state he can via touch and he has long-range jutsu that absorb chakra to get more and more powerful.

What Gin said. Kisame only wins fights with absorbing attacks/forms used against him and beating the opp into the dirt with stats. Guy messed him up and the only thing he might scale to is Asuma in Part 1 … except he swung once and Asuma blocked so just ignore that actually.

Experience and on screen feats. Kisame isn't exactly the brightest individual around, both Jinbe and Tier are a lot more level headed and analytical in battle.

Kisame is a battle hunry brute, and he's been ragdolled by other martial artist who are similar to Jinbe. Guy ****** his ass up prison bitch style just by using Taijutsu, which I'd argue Jinbe's Fishman Karate is comparable to in sheer skill. He's beaten the breaks off of people like Who-Who, who's comparable to Rob Lucci in terms of skill.

💀 wait wait wait. thats not Kisame... what?

💀 wait wait wait. thats not Kisame... what?
Kisame is definitely a brute in the same vein that Kenpachi is a brute but I'd argue Kenpachi is still a lot more analytical and level headed in battle.

He's not swinging his shit around mindlessly but let's not act like he's some type of genius like Itach and other members of his group.

he doesn't just absorb via samehada. in his fused state he can via touch and he has long-range jutsu that absorb chakra to get more and more powerful.
The giant shark bullet fails (at least against Harribel) cuz one controls water and the other gets amped by water (if I understood a previous post correctly).

Fusing doesn’t really do much since that will just introduce the soul evaporating aspect of Hollow reiatsu directly to Kisame without a middleman to save him.

Back