• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still, nobody csn give a proper explanation as to how unohana can avoid law's attacks. Shunpo is not heloing her in the slightest. 🫡

Based on? Law literally knows anything she does before she does it, and any attack Law does, whether it be clashing blades or simply blocking, would instantly make him win.

So basically in a scenario like this, we wouldn’t know. I see no reason why she’d start out with her bankai, and since we have no idea if it’s in character for her, saying that she’d use it later on in the fight rather than in their FIRST INTERACTION makes much more sense.

He doesn’t.

From what I know, Shunpo doesn’t boost attack speed, but rather is used in a way similar to sprinting or dashing in a certain direction. Unless I’m incorrect with how Shunpo is used, its a non-factor in cqc.

Yeah, no.

Unohana moving her hand above Law’s in order to hit him isn’t going to do shit. What’s her answer to Law just facetanking her sword with Buso wherever she moved her blade to, but then continuing his own slash, subsequently one shotting her?
She can heal herself and others from a skeleton. Also, soul reaper swords attack the soul directly and can't be blocked by physical attacks.

Shunpo. It’s been explained a lot already, you can just agree to disagree. But continuously claiming “shunpo won’t help” doesn’t prove your point.
Law’s R-Room is a Room that is on Unohana and follows her no matter where she goes. Law’s Amputate slash is a spatial cut that would incapacitate Unohana if it hits. When Law swings his sword a large slash appears in the Room that can be as big as the Room itself. Not only would Unohana not know that a slash would appear on her, but even if she did, there’s nothing she can do about it, as assuming that she would use Shunpo to run away, the Room, and as a result, the Amputate Spatial Cut would still be on her.

So yes, Shunpo won’t help in avoiding his attacks.

And as for cqc, any attack that Law does, whether it be clashing blades, blocking, or attacking, would instantly end the match if Unohana does not dodge, and even if she does dodge, Law can simply use Kenbun to read where she would dodge and attack there instead, like how Enel did to Luffy, which prompted him to turn off his brain to dodge. Unless Unohana can turn off her brain while she fights, Law would not only know how and where Unohana will attack, but will also know how and where she would dodge.

On top of this all, Law can also use Takt to stop her movements or Shambells to teleport her right in front of him in order to catch her off-guard.

Last edited:
Law’s R-Room is a Room that is on Unohana and follows her no matter where she goes. Law’s Amputate slash is a special cut that would incapacitate Unohana if it hits. When Law swings his sword a large slash appears in the Room that can be as big as the Room itself. Not only would Unohana not know that a slash would appear on her, but even if she did, there’s nothing she can do about it, as assuming that she would use Shunpo to run away, the Room, and as a result, the Amputate Spatial Cut would still be on her.

So yes, Shunpo won’t help in avoiding his attacks.

And as for cqc, any attack that Law does, whether it be clashing blades, blocking, or attacking, would instantly end the match if Unohana does not dodge, and even if she does dodge, Law can simply use Kenbun to read where she would dodge and attack there instead, like how Enel did to Luffy, which prompted him to turn off his brain to dodge. Unless Unohana can turn off her brain while she fights, Law would not only know how and where Unohana will attack, but will also know how and where she would dodge.

On top of this all, Law can also use Takt to stop her movements or Shambells to teleport her right in front of him in order to catch her off-guard.
She can just escape the range of the room then hop back and one shot law.

The match up has already been finished guys, it resulted in an incon, so I'm currently thinking how I should deal with this situation.

People have brought up the idea of giving one point to each verse, what are y'all opinions on this?

Hell no am I playing pokemon showdown (don't even know what that is), I swear vsb don't know games 😴 I'll play 4 in a row or just anything else besides Pokémon or chess 😴 otherwise I'll just automatically lose 🙉

Alright, I decided on how I'm going to address this incon situation.

Since both characters incon'd with each other, I believe giving both characters/verses a point makes the most sense in the situation. Meaning the current scoring is

3 - Bleach
0 - Naruto
1 - One Piece

With this thread finished, I'll start creating the next match up here right now, and this one should be more competitive than this thread since all three characters actually have decent win-cons.

Whole shunpo. Again, law's room size varies and changes depending on what. Takes stamina to maintain a multi mountain ranged room which he can tactically utilise. And again, the room isn't visableeeeeee. Its transparent. Not even doffy's haki can see through it. And uhh, when does unohana know about law's df ability and range? 🤔

Back