• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST Showdown - (Round 6 - Villainous Façades)

look at the OP, this is healthy Itachi, even Sick Itachi can use his chakra continuously for three days straight while on 70% chakra(check his Part 2 stamina section if you don't remember what I'm talking about)
0136-023.png

the fact that you're still using this argument without making any attempt to prove his eye are actually closed lol

look at the OP, this is healthy Itachi, even Sick Itachi can use his chakra continuously for three days straight while on 70% chakra(check his Part 2 stamina section if you don't remember what I'm talking about)
Itachi wasn’t healthy in his showing I thought that the key was removed?

Itachi wasn’t healthy in his showing I thought that the key was removed?
He was at his worst vs Sasuke but he shows that decent 3 days of chakra usage feat I mentioned in Early Shippuden.

plus we don't know when he got his sickness.

Sasuke fight Itachi is not a good indicator of his overall stamina because he also needed to die against Sasuke in a believable way while he was already dying from his illness and blind.

the fact that you're still using this argument without making any attempt to prove his eye are actually closed lol
I did at this point as I already pointed out just appeal to ignorance.
Soul Reapers can do the same but better.
You need to read his profile
Not eye contact. I wasn't talking about that. Character needs to look at Itachi finger for this technique to work.

Last edited:
If all stats are equalized here then I think Shanks is dying first. Gin can negate durability by dissolving you on a cellular level and Itachi can make you collapse with Genjutsu. Then it comes down to Gin killing Itachi with a one shot from his absurdly fast Bankai or Itachi trapping him in an illusion before he does so

If all stats are equalized here then I think Shanks is dying first. Gin can negate durability by dissolving you on a cellular level and Itachi can make you collapse with Genjutsu. Then it comes down to Gin killing Itachi with a one shot from his absurdly fast Bankai or Itachi trapping him in an illusion before he does so
Gin mostly/always keeps his eyes closed also he is pretty smart and dealt with illusions before. Also his cloak helps.

Shanks has two forms of Durability negation. Advanced Buso and Goken dura negation.

Precognition that allows him to react first, can mess with senses and has much better range than both combatants.
Yeah but Gin and Itachi have really strong Hax as well. His Susano'o shield is basically impossible to pierce and Gin can dissolve people on a cellular level with his insanely fast bankai as well as using Hakufuku

Yeah but Gin and Itachi have really strong Hax
Fair but im aware of that already, after all i don't mean to downplay any combatant here.
His Susano'o shield is basically impossible to pierce.
He'd need to activate it before having his innards blown up.
and Gin can dissolve people on a cellular level with his insanely fast bankai as well as using Hakufuku
Precognition let's Shanks avoid that, also he's the only one here who can attack from a crazy distance, even surpassing Gin. (Thousands of Kilometers vs 13 Kilometers.)

Also Itachi has a range of ten meters, higher with his abilities. Unless they extend to 4KM I don't see why Itachi isn't getting sniped by Gin and Shanks from that distance.

Fair but im aware of that already, after all i don't mean to downplay any combatant here.

He'd need to activate it before having his innards blown up.

Precognition let's Shanks avoid that, also he's the only one here who can attack from a crazy distance, even surpassing Gin. (Thousands of Kilometers vs 13 Kilometers.)
But can shanks sense Gin with the cloak?

Yes it does erase your presence with some kido.
No they don't. No Kido grants NEP.
Also he won’t be able to read his mind because mine equal soul in bleach and cloak blocks both
They're not the same but rather intertwined, a tad bit different. Shinigami still have brains, hence mind reading would still work. Also Kenbunshoku Haki has been used plenty of times to counter stealth mastery and presence detection counters that quite easily.

No they don't. No Kido grants NEP.

They're not the same but rather intertwined, a tad bit different. Shinigami still have brains, hence mind reading would still work. Also Kenbunshoku Haki has been used plenty of times to counter stealth mastery and presence detection counters that quite easily.
That’s headcanon also the cloak is way above normal stealth mastery. Can you prove shinagami have brains? If I remember correct they are just souls with soul flesh if you get what I mean. Mind and soul in bleach are both deeply intertwined so the cloak masking them both and with kido Gin is practically invisible.

That’s headcanon also the cloak is way above normal stealth mastery.
That's not headcanon, the only person using headcanon is you. So practice what you preach mr "The cloak erases their presence from existence." "Shinigami don't have brains."

Bleach goons here have literally gone against you with your cloak argument ya goof.
Can you prove shinagami have brains?
Burden of proof doesn't work like that kiddo. It's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove the positive.
If I remember correct they are just souls with soul flesh if you get what I mean.
No, Shinigami have organs, they bleed, etc.
Mind and soul in bleach are both deeply intertwined so the cloak masking them both and with kido Gin is practically invisible.
Again it doesn't erase them from being sensed .

Szayelaporro's Teatro de Titere allows him to affect the organs of characters such as Uryu and Renji, which proves that they do in fact have organs.
Sure but it's like their soul flesh, not really conventional flesh meaning that the cloak would cloak Gin just fine. With his soul and mind closely intertwined so the cloak is hiding Gin just well.
That's not headcanon, the only person using headcanon is you. So practice what you preach mr "The cloak erases their presence from existence." "Shinigami don't have brains."

Bleach goons here have literally gone against you with your cloak argument ya goof.

Burden of proof doesn't work like that kiddo. It's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove the positive.

No, Shinigami have organs, they bleed, etc.

Again it doesn't erase them from being sensed .
Why are you so certain he would be sensed? He has layered invisibility and resistance to esp so the haki is not sensing him. Shanks would be busier with itachi genjutsu then Gin just snipes like he always does and then uses his layered sleep manipulation.

Didn't Deceived already say the invisibility cloak isn't part of Gin's equipment for this match?

also, iirc Gin's sleep manipulation requires him to look targets in their eyes. And hopefully, I don't have to explain why thats not a good thing for Gin if he tries that on Itachi.

Sure but it's like their soul flesh, not really conventional flesh meaning that the cloak would cloak Gin just fine. With his soul and mind closely intertwined so the cloak is hiding Gin just well.
Shinigami have organs. We see that multiple times my guy.
Why are you so certain he would be sensed? He has layered invisibility and resistance to esp so the haki is not sensing him. Shanks would be busier with itachi genjutsu then Gin just snipes like he always does and then uses his layered sleep manipulation.
Itachi can't hit Shanks with a Genjutsu at this range. His range is only tens of meters, higher with his abilities, they start from 4KM where only Shanks can Gin can attack from

Itachi can't hit Shanks with a Genjutsu at this range. His range is only tens of meters, higher with his abilities, they start from 4KM where only Shanks can Gin can attack from
I don't think those ranged attacks will be enough to hit Itachi through his Analytical prediction and instinctual action before he decides to use something like Susanoo tbh.

Also If Gin and Shanks are the only ones capable of such ranged attacks they might start trying to fight each other first tbh while Itachi hides his presence and gets closer.

I don't think those ranged attacks will be enough to hit Itachi through his Analytical prediction before he decides to use something like Susanoo tbh.
Shanks got some good AoE with his Hao attacks tbh, but fair point of the analytical prediction however I'd argue it'd be more difficult for Itachi to do so coming from a dude with Precognition and good amounts of AoE.

Shanks is also capable of hiding his own presence via killer of Observation, something something killing his own "sign." / "presence".

Even with the Susanoo it wouldn't help Itachi given the range difference here.

Back