• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh. If the skeletonize Calc is accurate I don't see why we can't use it here. Ig, we don't normally list specific Temps on profile and this feat is Blatant.

Yall just have an irrational attachment to profiles 🗿.

Last edited:
Eh. If the skeletonize Calc is accurate I don't see why we can't use it here. Ig, we don't normally list specific Temps on profile and this feat is Blatant.

Yall just have an irrational attachment to profiles that 🗿.
We don't know if it's accurate in the first place. Also, I think there's a difference between "irrational attachment to the profiles" and "wanting people to not bring unaccepted stuff up".

You can't keep doing this, if it isn't accepted, it isn't accepted. You could even make a CRT right now to try to push it
The only thing in my actual core argument that isn't on the profiles is this: 15,000,000 is 535×28,000. Which is just literal, basic, factual math.

15,000,000°C Yama bankai: on his profile.

Bazz-B blocking Yama's flames with his own: on his profile.

Toshiro blocking Bazz's fires: on his profile.

Unless Yamamoto's shikai is 535× colder than his bankai, Ace's fire can't melt Toshiro's ice.

The two(2) things I brought up that aren't on the profiles I either stopped using as soon as someone pointed that out or is just a short calc for the heat of an attack, with every single number I used included, used as support for the idea that Yama's shikai isn't 500x colder than his bankai, which I don't even need for my argument to work. Prove that Yamamoto's bankai is, somehow, over 500x stronger than his shikai, and that's all you need to do to make my entire argument fall apart.

The only thing in my actual core argument that isn't on the profiles is this: 15,000,000 is 535×28,000. Which is just literal, basic, factual math.

15,000,000°C Yama bankai: on his profile.

Bazz-B blocking Yama's flames with his own: on his profile.

Toshiro blocking Bazz's fires: on his profile.

Unless Yamamoto's shikai is 535× colder than his bankai, Ace's fire can't melt Toshiro's ice.

The two(2) things I brought up that aren't on the profiles I either stopped using as soon as someone pointed that out or is just a short calc for the heat of an attack, with every single number I used included, used as support for the idea that Yama's shikai isn't 500x colder than his bankai, which I don't even need for my argument to work. Prove that Yamamoto's bankai is, somehow, over 500x stronger than his shikai, and that's all you need to do to make my entire argument fall apart.
Dude drop this and ask some guys who knows calculation to check that Skeleton calculation.

Yall just have an irrational attachment to profiles 🗿.
I never read bleach so I wouldn't know. This is why yall need to make crts otherwise I have no way of actually confirming whether or not the information is accurate

Where does the 28,000°C for Ace come from?
thats-a-good-question-jacobi.gif

Dude drop this and ask some guys who knows calculation to check that Skeleton calculation.
ADDRESS LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE I SAID.

Yama's bankai is 15,000,000°C.

Bazz-B could match Yama's shikai.

Toshiro could resist Bazz-B's fire.

Unless Yamamoto's shikai is over 500x colder than his bankai, Toshiro's ice outscales Ace's fire.

We don't know if it's accurate in the first place. Also, I think there's a difference between "irrational attachment to the profiles" and "wanting people to not bring unaccepted stuff up".
Given how obscure heat scaling is, I see no reason to ignore these arguments just because someone didn't care enough to take the time to make a whole ass thread about it.

You wouldn't need a whole ass skill scaling chain on profioe to argue it on threads. No reason to thibk its different here.
I never read bleach so I wouldn't know. This is why yall need to make crts otherwise I have no way of actually confirming whether or not the information is accurate
Its just a heat transfer calc 🗿. We already accept the feat he's talking about, no we're just quantifying it.

Ace has no resistance to cold, so if Toshiro freezes him or Minato it's Joever tbh

I'd like to actually see the calc, because when I did it I was confused on how he got his final number.

Saying that you did a "quick calc" without actually showing it holds no weight.

Given how obscure heat scaling is, I see no reason to ignore these arguments just because someone didn't care enough to take the time to make a whole ass thread about it.

You wouldn't need a whole ass skill scaling chain on profioe to argue it on threads. No reason to thibk its different here.
That is fair, but you didn't exactly give a detailed blog-level calc; if you did, I'd probably be fine with it.

I'd like to actually see the calc, because when I did it I was confused on how he got his final number.

Saying that you did a "quick calc" without actually showing it holds no weight

My dude, I literally gave every single number I used.

"the average thermal conductivity of the materials in a human body is ~0.4 W/mK, the average surface area of a human body is ~1.7 m², the average thickness of a human body is ~0.3 m, and the average body temperature is ~37°C."

I even gave what equation was used, conductive thermal transfer. You can verify every number here with a quick Google search.

Regardless, in order for Ace's fire to melt Toshiro's ice you need to prove that Yamamoto's shikai is over 500x colder than his bankai. Stop focusing entirely on a single support and ducking the main argument.

That is fair, but you didn't exactly give a detailed blog-level calc; if you did, I'd probably be fine with it.

If you want, once I'm home from work I can put down the whole process. I skimmed over it because it was midnight and I had to be up by 8 in the morning.

If you want, once I'm home from work I can put down the whole process. I skimmed over it because it was midnight and I had to be up by 8 in the morning.
That would probably be best, yes. Though, do it in a blog, rather than on here, that way it can be properly checked and accepted.

That would probably be best, yes. Though, do it in a blog, rather than on here, that way it can be properly checked and accepted.
That took WAY longer than it should've lol.

Anyway, I'd still like literally anyone to show how Yamamoto's shikai flames are 535x colder than his bankai flames so that Ace can melt Toshiro's ice.

Back