• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Strikes Back

Urahara relies upon intellect, not skill, I don't believe he'd break into the top 10, but his hand-to-hand is proficient enough to handle larger enemies with ease so he'd beat out the lower ends

LordWhis said:
Does Kisuke Urahara have a shot at the list ?
Remember, Kisuke was one of the special war powers not for his skill, but for his means. He was always prepared for every situation, but he was particularly skilled (or at least more so that most other captain level Shinigami)

Isn't combat applicable intellect what skill is ?

Also, when Yammy used Bala on him, he said that no attack works on him twice because he perfectly analyzes his opponent's muscle movements and spirit energy the first time and is thus able to avoid the attack or negate the attack with his own attack. That seems like a very impressive skill feat.

That would fall under supernatural stuff which doesn't count. The negation aspect of it that is, the muscle reading is fine and let's him precog attacks but that's about it. Nothing new here.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Soo, who has the third spot?
Possibly a Bleach character lower on the list and move 4th up to 3rd

So far, other suggestions are from people with verses already on this list

LordWhis said:
Isn't combat applicable intellect what skill is ?
Also, when Yammy used Bala on him, he said that no attack works on him twice because he perfectly analyzes his opponent's muscle movements and spirit energy the first time and is thus able to avoid the attack or negate the attack with his own attack. That seems like a very impressive skill feat.
Only using the skill aspects of this feat, it's impressive, but to warn you, it's not even top 15 worthy

I'll say two things: 1) I'd like to see some feats and 2) I've been waiting for someone to mention Kenichi characters

Im down for Hayato Furinji actually.

They're not THAT skilled. But Hayato should scale hilariously above Kenichi who could replicate the martial arts of all 5 of his masters.

I believe Kisame is the most skilled of the bunch. But the other 4 are no slouchs. I may actually search for feats too.

Well, here are some (btw, I'm just copying-pasting stuff):

Furinji is laughably above nearly everyone in his home universe, with his only known equals being 2, tentatively 3 people in the whole world. Master Class Fighters, which as the name would imply are masters of their craft and styles perfected over years, with some masters above other masters and those masters having others above them in pure skill, are still not comparable to Furinji.

Among these people there are the likes of Akisame who knows every form of Judoka either ancient or modern, has extensive knowledge of martial arts related to Judo in anyway like Combat Sambo, can become "invisible" by using certain movements and can even trick the senses of highly skilled opponents so they throw themselves without him moving a muscle. Or Kushinada Mikumo who used pure skill and no power in her jujitsu style and could throw people in ways that looked like they threw themselves, gravity just stopped working or an invisible force buffeted them away, and unlike nearly everyone else using Ki to enhance their physical abilities and nothing else, she could manifest it into literal hands which had such intense ki being grabbed could kill you quite easily.

His knowledge of martial arts extends to an incredible amount of martial arts, and he can easily copy the techniques of even other masters without much issue at a first glance.

He also created The Legendary 108, 108 techniques of his own craftsmanship. Among some of them is a technique to divide his body so that each half does something different, going so far as to coach his granddauther and Kenichi at the same time while speaking in two voices that said different things and all the while perfectly controlling his power to not use any more power than necessary, Ryuusui Seikuken to perfectly follow the rhythm of the opponent and stop their attacks before they can even think about using them, and Shockwave of Forgetfulness, instilling full on amnesia or varying levels of memory lose with a head strike.

I think there are more, but this is what I could gather.

Except for like...

People who can speedblitz him.

People with hax.

People who just nuke the area surrounding him.

Imperceivable people.

>People who can speed blitz

People less skilled than him deal with 10 people 10x faster at the same time and toy with them. But even assuming you meant sth like 1000x faster, that's not dealing with Perfect Vision, he'll see what you can do, he just can't avoid it.

>People with hax

Same as above. Ikki just can't do something about it, Perfect Vision still works.

>People who nuke

Tell that to stella.

>Imperceivable people

Tell that to kirihara.

Ikki precogs flash. Flash just blitzes. Ikki loses. Perfect Vision isn't bypassed.

Ikki precogs. Yukari haxes. Ikki loses. Perfect Vision isn't bypassed.

Ikki vs Frieza. Frieza planet nukes. Ikki dies. Perfect Vision isn't bypassed.

Ikki vs Kuudou Hinokage. Ikki actually solos easily there, but eh.

I was joking, Why would I literally put some of the most haxed characters in tier 2 and think anyone would think ikki would stand a chance (I should have striked it to make it be an obvious joke)

>Some of the most haxed in tier 2.

They literally do not even make the "top 50" of most haxed tier 2's.

But what i meant is you said:

"You think Ikki can beat hax".

I never said ^^

He may like...barely make the top 50. Most 2-A's stomp hard. A lot of 2-C's and Low 2-C's stomp hard too. And ppl above him in 2-B also stomp.

Tier 2 is a hard tier.

Fugil should be able to somewhat deal with Perfect Vision normally, and he has other way completely get rid of it but this one is hax.

TLoI can do Perfect Vision on a much greater scale than Ikki, she understands everyone's identities, Ikki included. GG.

But the reason kenichi can resist perfect vision to an extent is because he fools a similar ability the same way, changing his rythym which ppl stated it was like he became a different person entirely.

But im currently reading the manga for kenichi (since ikki is just boring to argue at this point). And i believe these guys sit tightly in the top 5. Possibly even top 2

Back