• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Strikes Back

Because you see the Knight Run characters as fiction, so you scale incomprehensibly above them.

By the way, Witch, did you manage to see that there's a few chapters translated of the third part in ********? Not many and you likely already know, but still.

Obviously, im in contact with the team that translated it lol. And i know from them that the translations are axxed. Again...

They translated the third arc, but its even more of a opening for "***** going down reaaaally hard" than the first one. You could read the first one and be happy but not that one lol.

I actually didn't know that little detail. And gosh darn it... Still, I almost felt like I could taste the better quality of the translations from chapter 170 and forward moment I went to ********.

I wanna suffer, let me suffer in the civil waaaaar.

Still, best not to derail further with this.

Considering we know next to nothing except the basics, I'd go for no. By that idea we'd scale anyone not instantly skill stomped by Ikki to his tier, or above most of the people here. Haven't really seen a proper fight between both.

The Prince of Counters said:
Iirc there's only one which is Edel and Ikki, to which Ikki needs to be removed.
The thing is, they share a spot in each case. And everything for Edel just scales from Ikki.

Also ikki is the meme

So it's not like it's a problem really. They just share the top spot.

The thing is, Edel scales above Ikki. But Ikki's the one who gets argued. Besides, they occupy a spot with 0 other contenders, so it's not like it really does anything.

So edel is canonically more skilled, but we argue Ikki because he's the one with the feats. And there is no other trying to get in there so it doesn't hurt.

Musashi and Kojirou and Suigetsu Yagyu

Jax and Fiora

Yujiro and EoS Baki

Tasky and Cap

There's probably someone in God of Highschool who skills along with Jin

Creaturemaster971 said:
Musashi and Kojirou and Suigetsu Yagyu
Jax and Fiora

Yujiro and EoS Baki

Tasky and Cap

There's probably someone in God of Highschool who skills along with Jin
EoS Baki isn't as skilled as Yujiro. Baki was only able to do 2 things that Yujiro couldn't, and that was only because Baki invented them, and Yujiro copies both and did both better. Yujiro without any holding back or plot reasons stomps Baki in every way

3rd place is cold turkey rn, should we move someone from 4th up, or someone from 2nd back down? Name who am be prepared for debate

Ive added Mihawk, Vandre, and Zekka

Still gathering stuff for Future Warrior (not First Witch lmao)

I'd like to nominate Ren Fuji to this.

He was able to have sex with Marie, a 1-A being, as a 7-B. He was so SKILLED in it that he made her ******.

Such display of SKILL should put him at least in the top 3.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I'd like to nominate Ren Fuji to this.

He was able to have sex with Marie, a 1-A being, as a 7-B. He was so SKILLED in it that he made her ******.

Such display of SKILL should put him at least in the top 3.
To argue ikki's validity in top 1.

He caused a girl with regen permanent damage during sex. And he could also hurt her despite her being immensely above him in durability.

He also transcended causality and logic just so that his girl wouldn't leave his boring ass.

Ren is more impressive than Ikki, I agree with Ren on Number 1. In fact, put him as 0 since he's beyond the scale.

Back