• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Sequel

GyroNutz said:
As someone who's watched both DBZ/DBS and One-Punch Man, I'd say Garou > Goku. Goku has a lot of skill scaling that'd put him high up but I don't think he's demonstrated anything as crazy-skilled as Garou has. For example, in mere moments, Garou combined every single martial arts form he knew (which is already in the dozens) to create a perfect martial arts form with no weaknesses. Two of these forms were incredibly tough to master, and have only been truly mastered by one who is claimed to be the best hand to hand combatant in the hero association, Bang, and his equal, Bomb.
I'd like to see a counter to this.

I mean, isn't that the entire point of skill? Getting over people who are stronger than you?

Characters who don't have feats like this aren't instantly less skilled than those who do, but it's a good feat to have.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
The White Death hasn't even fought in RoR and y'all already know how crazy he's gonna be just going off of his actual story.
You mean Simo Hayha? THAT white death is in this story?

@Ion

I don't know how to put this anyway besides this but: I didn't ask. I was just saying despite nature of the novel, they posses some degree of skill. I wasn't comparing them to anyone.

BTW I can say I'm pretty sure Taskmaster is equal to Cap, Cap straight up abuses the crap out of his shield style and since it's made of vibrainium it's impossible for Taskmaster to bypass his style.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Baki should be on this list, his martial arts are on par with his father's, and his social influencing is slightly superior.
What does social influencing have to do with skill?

Fot all the scaling Goku has for skill, what skill feats does he scale from cuz he sure as hell doesn't show anything in the later series like Z and Super?

@Gar

Yes, that White Death. Sadly he won't be fighting for a while unless he is the next match.

The real cal howard said:
Funny thing is, I was actually thinking of Deadpool, but remembered he didn't outskill, he was just too unpredictable. How do you think Yujiro scales from Taskmaster? Yujiro seems like a slightly less skilled version of him, what with his info analysis, pseudo precog, all martial arts, power mimicry, etc

The God Of Procrastination said:
Baki should be on this list, his martial arts are on par with his father's, and his social influencing is slightly superior.
True, but I think he'd be lower on the list. Yujiro has all of his skills, but better, and Yujiro has 1) Beaten two armies by himself barehanded, and 2) Learned all martial arts on Earth

Yujiro looks like a top 5 to me, Baki does not

@Rin

They could still be vouched for via outskilling other servants with more concrete feats. Which I can go into in a bit but for now I'm in english class

How skilled is this?:

They were maintaining a distance where they wouldn't receive attack, but regardless of that, she saw through their countermeasures and switched to Wire Tail that possessed long range.
There wasn't a single special thing that was out of the human realm that made up her strength.
She simply knew the abilities and memorized the traits of all Drag-Rides, and thoroughly performed enormous amount of training to face all those.

I wonder how Adam would stack up on this list. His Eyes of the Lord should be better than Sasaki's copying as it requires him to read what is happening, copy the move and do it better. It also has the advantage of working on divine techs which humans are unable to copy ...... damn, I need someone to make Adam a profile just to throw him into this mess of a thread.

I know this is a weird example since you guys said combat applicable skills only, but what do you think about HE from I/O, or perhaps I should say "The Prophet Isiah" that eventually became HE. His hacking is combat applicable, but its more due to the nature of his verse that it is combat applicable, and I'm not sure how you would compare his skills to, say, a swordsman or martial artist. He has these skills too, but they aren't good enough that I think he could land himself on this list from those alone.

He also has some insanely good info manip to supplement his hacking, but he only gained these due to being a good enough hacker to be the frame for what would eventually become HE.

Gonna make a clarification for Sasaki, but he did most of his feats in the span of a single fight. The whole adapting and predicting thing. Keeping an eye on this to fight for my boi.

Adam is great but he doesn't have that same reactionary reflex as Sasaki. Sasaki has more skill while Adam has the more BS and OP power @Anon

Also would Han be fair considering he is so abusive to his ability moreso than any technique? Or his techniques being reliant on the existence of Gamer at least

Sasaki is objectively more skilled than Yujiro, thousand image defense is on an entirely different level.
Please explain what it does.

Sasaki is objectively more skilled than Yujiro, thousand image defense is on an entirely different level.
Sasaki just gets better and better overtime. Yujiro has to showings of instantly mastering two styles after 1 or 2 viewings, and he's better than the one who created the style and someone's who has practiced it for 150+ years. Sasaki doesn't seem that impressive in comparison

Allows Sasaski to visualize thousands of possible outcomes, an ability obtained from his experience losing to much. Said skill was also enough to completely impress and shock humanity as whole along with the gods. Skilled enough to overwhelm gods with thousands years of experience over him, etc.

Allows Sasaski to visualize thousands of possible outcomes, an ability obtained from his experience losing to much. Said skill was also enough to completely impress and shock humanity as whole along with the gods. Skilled enough to overwhelm gods with thousands years of experience over him, etc.
And Yujiro is able to 100% accurately see the weakness of everyone he sees due to his fighting prowess, amazing knowledge of human anatomy, and years of practicing, on top of his ability to accurately predict the outcome of any fight at a glance

Which is impressive yes but still pales in comparison to that of Sasaki's who's studied the blade for his mortal life along with his 400+ of extra experience in the after life. Sasaki can visualize thousands of outcomes in a fraction of a second before the battle has even begun, has knowledge regarding human anatomy and animal anatomy, has faced Gods with thousands of years of experience in comabt. I.E Sasaki's can do what Yujiro can but to a greater extent.

Which is impressive yes but still pales in comparison to that of Sasaki's who's studied the blade for his mortal life along with his 400+ of extra experience in the after life. Sasaki can visualize thousands of outcomes in a fraction of a second before the battle has even begun, has knowledge regarding human anatomy and animal anatomy, has faced Gods with thousands of years of experience in comabt.
Thousands of outcomes and his combat experience definitely land him high on this list, but that's the difference: Yujiro didn't need thousands of outcomes, he already knows how the fight will end with a glance. He's also shown that years of experience are inconsequential, as in one look, he overcome 150+ years of practice

Edit: Sakaki gets better over time, whereas Yujiro just IS better

Again that's impressive, Yujiro has only dealt with 150+ years 9f experience but the difference here is that in Yujiro's case it took him awhile to adapt and counter the old man, who's experience doesn't come close to that of the Gods Sasaki has faced. Hell in RoR Gods are even stated to have surpassed the skills of humans and Sasaki said **** you to that. Also, Sasaki doesn't get better. He's already reached his golden age, you can be extremely skilled however that doesn't mean that you'll be able to beat an opponent who's FTE to you, naturally much stronger and has thousands of years of experience on his side. And Sasaki still came out on top.

The fact they needed years of training already puts them below Yujiro. Yujiro learns extremely advanced martial arts in seconds, these guys learn extremely advanced martial arts in decades/centuries.

Back