• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

Here are Jin's feats that were brought up in the first thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3660367#109
He's impressive to say the least, but he seems more like a match for Baki as far as skill, perhaps even a halfway point between Baki and Yujiro, but Yujiro, Taskmaster, and Fugil all seem to be more skilled. Not by much, but the fact remains

- Before we start, it's also right to mention that martial arts in The God of High School was literally invented as an alternative to borrowing power from the Gods. That means that martial arts could be compared to hax that the Gods themselves could perform. No. It doesn't mean the martial arts instantly equal your power to the likes of gods in the domain of hax, it just means it gives you a chance to fight people who have a fraction of said haxxes.

- His kicks literally increase his AP and his martial art is so hard to master that people explode if they aren't physically on par with the creator of the martial art (Mori's grandfather). Kaku Kaioh is the master of Xiao-Lee. It requires more than a century of training and it makes someone who is 10-C physically and that literally can't hold a freacking chopstick be able to fight someone who is 7-C physically.

- Can copy martial techniques on sight. So can Yujiro.

- His kicks can generate winds that can become sentient dragons. That's not skill.

- Automatically responds to attacks from some of the world's greatest martial artists even when caught off guard. That could be either pure skill, instinctive reaction, analytical prediction... Yujiro has all of them.

- Even after being hit with an attack that completely shakes your brain and gives you extreme vertigo, he was able to beat the shit out of the guy performing the attack. Yujiro knows a move that can literally make you faint with a slight tap on a pressure point at the side of your head.

- Can fight even when dizzy and disoriented. So could Rock Lee.

- Held his own against and adapted to overcome someone who had mastered a perfected form of his own martial art. The latter even knew the martial art's weaknesses and could perfectly counter all of Mori's moves. That's basically like fighting an equal in this case, which i must admit Yujiro has little experience with since he's the top-of-the-cream of his own verse.

- Countered an attack he himself deemed impossible to avoid and did it all with instinct and muscle memory. Instinctive reaction.

- Heaven and all its Gods fear him even though he doesn't have any hax in the slightest. We're talking about Gods who can pull planets out of orbit for fun and start planetary storms by existing. Not skill.

- His mere presence scares The Unknown, an aspect of Buddha. Not skill.

- Outskilled someone who could copy your moves and use them better than you. The latter could also copy the moves of people you're met before by reading your mind. So could Yujiro.

- After having his moves copied and perfected by someone with precognition, Mori vaguely remembered his granfather using a more advanced version of his martial art and was able to completely master it mid-fight. Mind you, the vague memory was from 17 years ago. He was like "Oh yeah, my grandfather did this 17 years ago. Now I can do it." He also did not practice at all for those 17 years as he adopted a life of passivity. (My personal favourite feat) If you as much as show anything related to the martial art to Yujiro, he instantly masters it. It's the same here, except from an old memory.

- Can fight extremely well even while carrying Yeoui in his ear. Yeoui at it's lightest can't even be carried by Uriel, a God who could slow the decent of Mars upon Earth. It even tore off the latter's arms when she tried to carry Yeoui. Not a skill feat as you decribe it.

- Memed on the Alphabet Executives in his base state when previously, he had to transform to even stand a chance. The gap between both time periods was short and Mori spent that time training. Explaining how strong and powerful the Alphabet Executives are would take too long so let's just say this is very impressive. Not a skill feat as you decribe it.

- With a friend, he took out an entire army of Executives. This army, to put it lightly, are the world's elites. Like, the president of the entire world nominated these people from all around the world to guard him and humanity and Mori and Daewi made a complete joke out of them. Also these guys all have Borrowed Powers. Also also, they were using weapons and satellites blasting lasers and missiles. Not a skill feat as you describe it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Probs best to start the new thread. Considering we're at almost 450 by now. Getting pretty crowded.
I already have a new thread set up on my PC, I just haven't published it because I wanted to get the current list as accurate as possible before posting

I might as well list feats from Gilgamesh: He has fought against multiple skilled characters throughout the final fantasy series, he's skilled with using multiple types of weapons, skilled enough to use a Gun Blade (even though it was a replica) a weapon that's difficult to handle, has fought against Bartz multiple times who with the Mimic Job is able to copy and weapon and attack of whatever he seas, he has fought against Dissidia Bartz who is similar to regular Bartz but also has skill comparable to other FF characters, he has also fought against 14 WOL who is pretty much the most skilled FF protagonist twice, he also has an immeasurable age

Yujiro can predict every outcome of an attack, and use that prediction to land destined hits? Along with being so skilled with a sword that the analytical prediction can be negated, along with having analytical prediction comparable to that?

And how about surpassing and learning 300+ years of swordfighting techniques, teaching an entire country, and having it be surpassed in a year or two? Along with having someone casually exceed that in their first fight in the series. Along with learning how to dodge an attack that negs 360 atomic level vision, learning how to use the technique that does it, along with others that can only be learned through effort?

Pretty sure Rimuru does this through his bs light novel hax, not through being skilled. Hinata, idk. But Rimuru isn't skilled. He's just a light novel protagonist.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's not him, it's his powers.

Wait shouldn't Future Warrior be higher than Goku for being able to know his skills along with Whis, Beerus and almost every capable fighter in the Dragon Ball Canon + Gt and Movies?

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure Rimuru does this through his bs light novel hax, not through being skilled. Hinata, idk. But Rimuru isn't skilled. He's just a light novel protagonist.
Basically what I'm saying is that it's not him, it's his powers.
He got that ability through his sword fighting. He already had a form of analytical prediction before through training too.

I mean, learning a technique through effort doesn't automatically makes it skill. For example, I could put a lot of effort trying to control fire, that doesn't mean my fire manip is skill based.

AwkguyDB said:
Wait shouldn't Future Warrior be higher than Goku for being able to know his skills along with Whis, Beerus and almost every capable fighter in the Dragon Ball Canon + Gt and Movies?
Yeah, pretty much. He is basically composite Dragon Ball.

Back