• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Sequel

Ciruno Fortes said:
Can you summarize those? Some feats overlap with each other. I'm not that impressed though considering some of these characters can solo armies on their own or have very refined understanding of techniques.

If I were to equalize his stats with Sasaki and put him on a faceoff against Poseidon... I can't imagine him surmounting the gap between them in the same way that Sasaki was able to adapt and continuously figure out his opponent repeatedly.

His precision is definitely stellar, but it also takes an amazing amount of precision to repeatedly read 1000 steps ahead of your opponent, and figure out how to react and dodge even when they have such a massive speed advantage over you.

I think equalizing scenarios for characters could be a fun and interesting way to see and compare techniques and just how skilled a person is.
If speed and strength are equalized, Yujiro just uses 0.5 to attack in while he can't react and uses either 1 of his hundreds of stat amp moves, any lock, or Benda, or Vacuum Palm, and that's GG

@Baki 1

Definitely a hard counter to mind controllers. Though that sounds like the hypnotist itself might seemed flawed. Still, impressive, even if not a direct feat.

Sounds more like a body feat/skill

@KGiff

Let me rephrase. Most of his feats are on the previous thread so I'm summarizing this. He has to read 1000 steps ahead, continuously predict how he's gonna die, all while facing an enemy that is immensely faster, all while fighting at the same time with no room for mistake, against an enemy he fought in the first time. It's an intelligence feat, but it's definitely a skill. And honestly much of intelligence and techniques are skill based.

Yujiro should be an extraordinary genius, got it! But... Just saying that doesn't really have much going.

@Baki 2

Strength to Sasaki equalized.

0.5? Also on the first place he's facing against someone with a weapon, and still has a massive speed advantage. Poseidon likely blitzes the moment he even tries anything if so.

@Baki 3

Cause the wall of text on the previous thread kinda shuts down Yujiro. Alongside LN opness.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because Able has superior feats?
I dunno chief, give Yujiro Resurrection, Type 4 immortality, space-time manipulation, and life and energy drain, and I'm sure he'd seem that impressive too

Don't get me wrong, the hypnosis worked, it's just that the illusion Doppo was imagining was doing the same things the real guy was doing because Doppo had already figured him out

Anything equalized wouldn't matter due to stat amps.

0.5 allows Yujiro to attack someone in between when someone thinks to take an action and when the signal is sent from their brain to there muscles

Weapons and speed advantage wouldn't matter due to 0.5 Seconds

To be absurdly blunt (but also respectful), Abel's only feat is beating down a metric ton of super-682s. That's not skill that's power. Literally no insight is given in the battle to prove that it's above anything. No showings of crazy martial arts, just saying that 076 beat up leviathans. If that's the best he's got he doesn't even deserve a spot on the list.

I never actually read the first thread, but nothing here has made me think he couldn't be at least top 5. Hell, OP thinks he could be tied with Tasky for no 1, and I'm inclined to agree

The real cal howard said:
To be absurdly blunt (but also respectful), Abel's only feat is beating down a metric ton of super-682s. That's not skill that's power. Literally no insight is given in the battle to prove that it's above anything. No showings of crazy martial arts, just saying that 076 beat up leviathans. If that's the best he's got he doesn't even deserve a spot on the list.
My thoughts exactly. In his highest key, Abel has Space Time manipulation, life and energy drain, res, and type 4 immortality. All of those could have easily been the only reason for his winning

BakiHanma18 said:
My thoughts exactly. In his highest key, Abel has Space Time manipulation, life and energy drain, res, and type 4 immortality. All of those could have easily been the only reason for his winning
He doesnt have any of that

The real cal howard said:
I'm currently getting scans of everything but the Leviathans are stronger than Able on top of insta adapting to resist everything he throws at them

He's also a master of every martial art on earth and multiple forms of martial arts not native to earth and has combat skill that stems from constantly fighting since before the beginning of the universe

His 1-B key doesnt have Space Time manipulation, life and energy drain, res, or type 4 immortality, thats only for his one-time powerup from the Thorn which happened billions of years after he slaughtered the leviathans

WeeklyBattles said:
His 1-B key doesnt have Space Time manipulation, life and energy drain, res, or type 4 immortality, thats only for his one-time powerup from the Thorn which happened billions of years after he slaughtered the leviathans
No, his 1-B always has type 4 and Res

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal The second paragraph is an inferior feat compard to the first by leaps and bounds
Except it's not because nothing about t implies skill. Endurance? Power? Versatility? Intelligence? Definitely. Skill? No.

Also, Abel is older than time. He's literally had all of human history to master every martial art. Yujiro has had less than 40 years and can do it in a glance

@Cal How is beating and killing an army of monsters that are inherently stronger, have insane Regenerationn, and can instantly adapt and evolve to resist attacks using nothing but a sword not a feat of skill?

Ok, countering one by one:

1. In less than one night, Fugil defeated the best army in the world composed by 1200 trained men that conquested 1/5 of the world by themselves. Was unscratched despite the fact that all of them attacked him simultaneously (or at least dozens of them) at the same time. This was a casual feat. He also caused the raise and fall of several nations by himself.

2. Fugil masters every type of Drag-Ride despite only existing one type of them (basically, two people can't have the same Drag-Ride), and yet he did it.

3. See above, he mastered every type of Drag-Ride. He also massively dwarf in skill Mishis who have her own battle style that counters every Drag-Ride.

4. Fugil is capable of doing Critical Hit, a technique that required for you to hit the weak spot in the weapon of your enemy using only the tip of your weapon, otherwise it won't work.

5. Fugil, at the very instant the fight started, knew Greifer's weakness.

6. Fugil instantly knew the technique that Mel was using and exlained how it works, despite no one saying she was using that technique.

7. How is this a skill feat? He just knows things. If that's the case, Fugil knows genetic engineering.

8. Fugil is capable of dodging attacks with the most minimal movement and still with enough proficency to not be hit while frozen in ice.

9. Fugil is more skilled than Krulcifer at shooting when Krulcifer is capable of shooting with precision despite being moving at great speeds and being capable of ricocheting bullets.

10. Lux can literally solo an army consisting of 100 Drag-Knigts and 30 Abyss (take into account that just one Abyss takes between 3 to 7 Drag-Knights to defeat, yet Lux did it by himself). Fugil scales massively above this.

11. I don't want to question this, but, how is this a skill feat? Is at best a stealth mastery feat in which someone like Yoruka is better due to being more indetectable than Invisibles.

12. This is just kicking a cigarete, not tha much of skill. Fugil can do things like spinning kicks.

13. Alma mastered Quick Draw, a technique that basically attacks your opponent by reducing the lag of your movemtns to the point much faster people can't react to. Againts Fugil, she used Quick Draw first, and Fugil was able to counter it with his own Quick Draw despite she used it first.

14. Not sure on this one. I would have to search more fo Fugil.

15. Fugil counters Mishis' style despite she made it to counter all Drag-Rides, while he himself using a Drag-Ride.

16. Again, how is this a skill feat?

17. Fugil know more uses for Reload on Fire than Lux. Niot sure if this counts.

18. Singlen was capable of understaining the mechanics of Over Limit and was capable of using it after watching it. Now, take into account that to do Over Limit, you first need a code, Singlen didn't have it, he just kinda did it. By the way, Fugil outskills Singlen.

19. Fugil was able to counter one of Shinglen's techniques the very instant it was made despite it blocking his senses and Singlen predicting his movements.

20. Not sure. Fugil is better than Mishis who have trained for hundred of years to counter every Drag-Ride in existence.

21. Fugil used the centifugal force of his attack to start swingging around a Drag-Ride from the Seven Dragon Paladins (the strongest and most skilled Drag-Knights)

22. Fugil destroyed dozens of Drag-Rides at the same time while using Qucik Draw, they couldn't perceive the technique.

23. I know Benda is pretty skillfull, but this just means that Yujiro's Benda is better. A comaprative feat is the one above of Alma and Fugil.

24. Lux master techniques after seeing once, and he even mastered better than Dilwy Froias despite him making it since much more time.

25. Not sure what "red-out" exactly means, so I don't know how to compare it.

26. Again, Fugil soloed the entire Old Arcadia Empire's army which consisted of the best army in the world. He also defeated by himself the Seven Dragon Paladins, each of them is basically a one-wo/man army, as their the strongest and more skilled Drag-Knights their country has.

There's more about Fugil, but I'm just answering to some points.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal How is beating and killing an army of monsters that are inherently stronger, have insane Regenerationn, and can instantly adapt and evolve to resist attacks using nothing but a sword not a feat of skill?
I'm not Cal, but, defeating stronger opponents with a sword is skill, defeating Regenerationn is just that you can bypass regen, not skill. If they adapt and evolve to resist attacks and are still killed by a sword, then it is one of two things 1. They can't adapt to sword attacks 2. It makes no sense.

@Ion The can adapt to sword attacks, its actually an explicitly stated ability of theirs that theyre able to resist weapons used against them. Look at the fight between 076 an 682 for example, 682's survivability was enhanced even further and 076 still shredded him while he was missing limbs and had broken bones

So my question for now (as I haven't found those feats I was looking for yet) is who should Yujiro be bumping off for top 5?

@Baki

Let me get this straight since I think it's being misunderstood.

I'm not equalizing Yujiro and putting him on the same level as Poseidon. I'm equalizing his stats to Sasaki, and then pitting him against Poseidon. Sasaki with his own techniques and skills managed to win against Poseidon. Yujiro with his stats, I find doubtful due to weapon disadvantage and the 0.5 being questionable on working against anything non-human.

Ciruno Fortes said:
@Baki

Let me get this straight since I think it's being misunderstood.

I'm not equalizing Yujiro and putting him on the same level as Poseidon. I'm equalizing his stats to Sasaki, and then pitting him against Poseidon. Sasaki with his own techniques and skills managed to win against Poseidon. Yujiro with his stats, I find doubtful due to weapon disadvantage and the 0.5 being questionable on working against anything non-human.
I don't see the problem, if he's got skin, a brain, and breathes air, Benda, 0.5, and VP work

The feat is based off a book and attempt to observe humans. That doesn't immediately translate to anything that is beyond humans. How has this been used offensively? It sounds absurd to say no one is reacting for 0.5 seconds when the character has reacted to lightning and such.

It's a clear contradiction with other verses. You can't just say it works on another verse.

@second response I missed

Well to me, Yujiro's not really the most amazing one. He has a lot of techniques, but in comparison he's outmatched personally

Ciruno Fortes said:
The feat is based off a book and attempt to observe humans. That doesn't immediately translate to anything that is beyond humans. How has this been used offensively? It sounds absurd to say no one is reacting for 0.5 seconds when the character has reacted to lightning and such.
It's a clear contradiction with other verses
Biscuit Oliva is Low 7-C with Hypersonic reaction speed and it did work on him

Alright so it makes sense for him for that to work on someone within the same ballpark in speed. Not so sure on anything else considering technically, 0.5 seconds of inaction for reflexes would be different from someone who can process photons moving or such.

Back