• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

You can just put Yujiro in 5th position since from 4 goes to 7.

Also, I'm pretty sure Lux (I know he isn't in the current list) is above Rimuru and Goku, and maybe Garou (I can't judge since I don't know that much about Garou).

Though technically speaking how much superior to an Omniscient being can you get?

Any aiming feat?

He can do it by nature.

Any precog feat?

He outdoes by literal infinities.

Any copy feat?

He outspeeds.

But idk if omniscience would fall under "hax".

Omniscience would definitely count as something similar to hax, it's not skill, at least I wouldn't call it as that.

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
Only true skill is abled here, we debated about that in the past thread
And Able's skill was presented. He out-strategized an omniscient being
Then he's omniscient himself, what also excludes him from the list.

KGiffoni said:
That is not what was discussed.

I don't see how the origin of ones skill makes us disregard it. Yujiro was just born skilled, telepathically telling a midwife to give him her **** for milk after crushing a poisonous frog when newborn. Hajime had his skill given through surgery. Han has his skill and learning speed upped by a few million fold with his abilities. Etc.

I don't see why Omniscience would be disregarded by default but not those.

But, an omniscient doesn't get to be the best at all. The supernatural parts of the ability (predicting everything) are disregarded, and knowing everything in your verse does not make you able to replicate them, let alone be more skilled than other verses (a real world omniscient would be nothing to any of the top 5).

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
And Able's skill was presented. He out-strategized an omniscient being
>Out strategize

>Someone who would know everything including the strategy

Yeah, if that being was truly omniscient that's just plot.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Out strategize

>Someone who would know everything including the strategy

Yeah, if that being was truly omniscient that's just plot.
I mean, being omniscient on a limited scale (like, the universe in) is a thing, but in a hand to hand/weapon fight that ain't flying.

May as well tbh. Its seems better if we just argue the best in the verse. Others from the verse would just end up scaling below and there is no need to fill the list with a bunch of guys from the same verses.

Assuming we are doing the rule, i would have to yeet a good chunk of current listed characters

Sasaki is high on the list because of his ability right? Well uh, is there anyone besides him/and Ikki that can deal with this?

"This is bad. Horrible!

Master, Master Raphael-san——!

I could only go to Raphael for enlightenment.

Is there any good way out?

No, think of a solution fast!

——My wish seems to have been delivered as Wisdom King Raphael starts to respond.

《Report. Skill ÒÇîPredict Future AttackÒÇìhas been learnt. Apply skill? YES/NO 》

I swing my sword to hit that light, and interestingly, I was able to successfully block Hinata's sword.

It seems that these light trails indicate all the possible paths of attacks that the enemy can go for under the circumstance with the attacks following the direction of the trails. I tried it for several more times and discovered that sometimes the light trails would not glow.

This indicates that it is unable to predict the incoming attack path, meaning that it will be a complex attack from the enemy. In simpler terms, low level attacks such as a feint can all be predicted. But since Hinata has mastered the art of sword, she was also able to strike out unpredictable attacks. The terrifying property of this skill is not its ability to predict, but that whatever it predicts is destined to happen. It is not a prediction of an attack that is most likely to occur, instead, once successfully predicted, the attack will definitely land on the predicted path."

@Ion that thing is a form of art not really a skill I must say. Slime abilities differ from this: Common skill, Extra skll, Unique skill, Ultimate skill, Tolerance skill, Magic, Arts

Ok, then it's really good analytical prediction. However, they are still not as skilled as Ikki, Sasaki, Jin, Pray or Fugil due to them having more things going on for them.

Back