• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

Firephoenixearl said:
Then they never predicted all.
It's like saying.

I predict that you can move in 1 of 4 directions.

You jump up.

It's not really your ability to jump up that added an element to "all", it's just my inability to deduce that you could do that to begin with.
Right, but what if instead of jumping, you went in a direction that didn't exist? Is that possibly the case here?

BakiHanma18 said:
Right, but what if instead of jumping, you went in a direction that didn't exist? Is that possibly the case here?
That would strictly be the ability to bend reality and logic which still falls under the inability for the robots to deduce that Oryx could use his hax to move in a direction that didn't exist. Again adding an element to "all" is not happening, it was just never all to begin with.

@Phoenix

If something can simulate a universe and whatever is going to happen in it with near perfect accuracy, how is that not more impressive than knowing what your opponent is going to do and how you can counter it? If one knows what's going to happen on a universal scale than he would know it at the scale of something as small as a single fight too. They would areleady know of anything the other figher can come up with.

Hmm as i said it's not more impressive cus it just has a lot of processing power. If humans had more brain capacity then everyone here who can do analytical prediction would preform the same feat with better accuracy. So it just analyzes a lot more than everyone on the list, but the accuracy on higher levels isn't as good. A quantity vs quality case.

How do we know they perfectly simulated the universe aside from Oryx though? All we know for sure is that they simulated a universe but to say its perfectly accurate beyond one thing can't really be assumed to be the case when one thing has already proven beyond their simulation, this means other things are as well.

Edit: Also do we know how Oryx outsmarted it exactly?

Ah, true. I'm starting to think his intellect can't be used for this. Aside from that, his skill of quadrillions of people can still be used, yes?

Well skill of quadrillions of people can't be used.

What can be used is the skill feats of the guys he has absorbed. So if he has just absorbed 1 quadrillion of people that means jack, cus none of them have feats.

However if X character which oryx absorbed could do Y feat then yeah that feat can be used.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well skill of quadrillions of people can't be used.
What can be used is the skill feats of the guys he has absorbed. So if he has just absorbed 1 quadrillion of people that means jack, cus none of them have feats.

However if X character which oryx absorbed could do Y feat then yeah that feat can be used.
Sorry, yeah, that's what I suggested on that topic earlier, just wanted a second opinion

Yeah, it's no different from skill scaling we do. Similar to how Edelweiss shares a tier with Ikki even though she barely has any feats at all, simply cus she upscales from everything ikki can do.

Same thing here, he can just upscale from what people he has absorbed can do.

Ionliosite said:
So, can we continue while no one says Oryx's absorbed people feats?
Also, which Gilgamesh? The Fate one?
Yeah, until something is mentioned, we can just move on with pair up existing characters and seeing who is more skilled

I believe he's referring to Gil from FFV, as he linked him earlier

So Gil from FF has a great proficency with a LOT of weapons. Anything else? And how does he compare to the rest of the list?

He's insanely proficient in weapon use and magic, that's all I know

As for fights, he's taken on Bartz, Lena, Faris, and Galuf/Krile all at once several times, and as 4 playable FF characters, you can imagine their level of skill. He's had some other impressive fights, but I can't remember them

One other thing I'd like to mention, I'd like to get an accurate list made before a new thread is made, so any new additions will be delayed until the current list is correct

Accurate list. What were the conclusions on Yujiro? What spot i mean.

As for Ikki vs Yujro it's cus it was turning into an Ikki crt....another one.

Firephoenixearl said:
Accurate list. What were the conclusions on Yujiro? What spot i mean.
As for Ikki vs Yujro it's cus it was turning into an Ikki crt....another one.
The best I got since so much was going on was me and Cal saying Yujiro and Taskmaster should either tie with current terms placements for first (Ikki and waifu) or place in 2nd, whether by tie or by replacement

KGiffoni said:
No, i'm pretty sure the thread only got closed because people were harassing each other.
Oh for sure, that was definitely a major factor as well (got a little intense to say the least)

BakiHanma18 said:
The best I got since so much was going on was me and Cal saying Yujiro and Taskmaster should either tie with current terms placements for first (Ikki and waifu) or place in 2nd, whether by tie or by replacement
Well ugh, Ikki vs Yujiro in terms of skill wasn't debated (let alone edel). So just put Yujiro up to the spot he outdid. Did he ouskill fugil and/or Jin?

Firephoenixearl said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Well ugh, Ikki vs Yujiro in terms of skill wasn't debated (let alone edel). So just put Yujiro up to the spot he outdid. Did he ouskill fugil and/or Jin?
Fugil seems just as impressive, as Fugil had similar feats for almost every single feat Yujiro had, and nobody has really said anything about Jin if I remember correctly

It was debated, and I posted feats for Sasaki, and nobody actually gave evidence that Ikki can replicate the feats Sasaki pulls off against Poseidon convincingly

Xulrev said:
It was debated, and I posted feats for Sasaki, and nobody actually gave evidence that Ikki can replicate the feats Sasaki pulls off against Poseidon convincingly
Pretty sure i gave the feats personally. And Ikki still got first because he has done a lot more than just the things Sasaki has shown.

But then again, the best way to find out is make Ikki vs Sasaki in an all stats equal no hax fight.

Back