• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Sequel

It only took him 2 showings of it to not only become the best in the world, but also learn a hard counter to it, in Retsu's version. According to Baki, he knew it the whole time and was just ******* around. The whole point of Sasaki's match AND his character is that each time he loses, he gets better. Not only did he lose several time in his match against Poseidon, but he even admits that if humanity wasn't at stake, he'd have given up. Him precoging Poseidon was also stated to be the only reason he could keep up, and he still got blitzed and almost lost when Poseidon decided to use strength and speed over skill. Again, Sasaki almost lost if his weapon wasn't specifically designed to be dual wielded if split in two. Yujiro doesn't have to adapt like Sasaki, he's just naturally better

KGiffoni said:
The fact they needed years of training already puts them below Yujiro. Yujiro learns extremely advanced martial arts in seconds, these guys learn extremely advanced martial arts in decades/centuries.
True, Sasaki has had well over 400 years, whereas Yujiro is as skilled as he is in less than 40 years

KGiffoni said:
I mean, isn't that the entire point of skill? Getting over people who are stronger than you?

Characters who don't have feats like this aren't instantly less skilled than those who do, but it's a good feat to have.
I mean, put Yujiro against Thor and see how that turns out. That's what happens when Taskmaster loses. He never loses against the street level characters, and the dude was still able to keep up with Carol and Mar-vell, albeit briefly.

So they're both able to learn a style through short exposure, but Yujiro can, at most learn an entire style and master it in 2 viewings, Sasaki has only been shown to master a style after losing to it and practicing over a long period of time

They can both predict enemy movements, but Sasaki has 1000 maybes, Yujiro has 1 guarantee

Sasaki only has a mastery of all the sword styles he's fought against. Yujiro knows every martial art on Earth

Seems to me Yujiro has the advantage

I mean, put Yujiro against Thor and see how that turns out. That's what happens when Taskmaster loses. He never loses against the street level characters, and the dude was still able to keep up with Carol and Mar-vell, albeit briefly.

Yujiro uses info analysis, 0.5 to attack him before he can react, and either Bendas or Vacuum Palms. Technique FRA

How many characters here are a master of every martial art, every close to mid range combat weapon style, and master of every gun?

Also time it takes to learn isn't exactly a sign of skill.

The real cal howard said:
How many characters here are a master of every martial art, every close to mid range combat weapon style, and master of every gun?

Also time it takes to learn isn't exactly a sign of skill.
Not all the martial arts in the Bakiverse, which includes all real martial arts and quite a few fictitious moves that are insanely difficult to master

Being able to learn and master an entire martial art at a glance is 100% a sign of skill

Fugil knows all of that, but he isn't a master in all martial arts, unlike everything else. And Mishis V Xfer knows counters to all of those.

Meant to say entirely, not exactly. Apologies. Shows that a single word can indeed mess up context.

But to further my point, look at what Bruce Lee said. "I fear not the man who has practices 1000 kicks 1 time, but the man who paractived 1 kick 1000 times." Quick mastery is the former. How adept you are at performing said mastery is the latter.

Meant to say entirely, not exactly. Apologies. Shows that a single word can indeed mess up context.

But to further my point, look at what Bruce Lee said. "I fear not the man who has practices 1000 kicks 1 time, but the man who paractived 1 kick 1000 times." Quick mastery is the former. How adept you are at performing said mastery is the latter.
As I've stated, he becomes the best in the world at Shaori just by seeing it twice, even better than his opponent who has "practiced that 1 kick 1000 times" over the course of 150 years

Except Yujiro literally masters the martial art. For him, it's something like "the man who knows (x number of moves said martial art has but improved) with a glance.

I'd appreciate it if someone summerized the skill feats the people above Yujiro have.

The question I'm asking is has he ever metaphorically shown the kick. He doesn't need to, as scaling exists, but did the master he surpassed show the kick?

Also I did say Yujiro does top the list.

Now that I think about it, Mishis V Xfer is also pretty skilled she has her own battle style with her Drag-Ride which counters every other Drag-Ride. And Singlen Shelbrit who is superior to both Lux and Mishis, aside from some skill feats, and he is the only one in verse who can actually fight Fugil by himself (although still losing).

BakiHanma18 said:
Over the course of several months, Yujiro was able to evade the gunfire of at least several hundred armed, trained men in large groups from all different directions, kill said several hundred men bare-handed, inflitrate several military camps and bases, and win the Vietnam war singlehandedly

Yujiro somehow knows a secret martial art only passed down to the eldest son of a royal family of an old country (for clarification, he is not the eldest son of this family, nor is there any evidence to state that he has any relation to them)

Yujiro has mastered every martial art in the world

Was precise enough to punch out Doppo's eye as opposed to actually hitting him in the face

With just a glance, he had Kureha's weakness figured out and could explain it with easy, showing a conceptual understanding to a proficient degree.

Shows a conceptual understanding of Goutai Jutsu (presumably from use and experience)

Shows a conceptual understanding of the effects of endorphins on the human body (presumably from use and experience)

In another showing of precision, he was able to grapple into a skyscraper from a helicopter, showing his accuracy despite the movement of the helicopter

Kicked his shoes on a knife and fork, presumably without scraping his feet

More of Yujiro's skills in Vietnam

Yujiro inflitrating an army base by wearing someone

Is able to put out a cigarette by kicking the butt in mid air

Yujiro taught Baki Benda, and Baki has had it mastered since he was a small child

Yujiro is the only person to be able to recognize that Muhammad Ali uses martial arts as his boxing style, just by seeing it and hearing about it (as they had never met in person before their fight)

Yujiro can also counter Ali's style, despite it being completely self-made.

Somehow knows exactly how Baki was cured of his poisoning

Conceptual understanding of Kiai

Is able to instantly recognize the mechanics of an ancient secret chinese martial art upon first glance

Was able to counter it, despite this being his first time experiencing it. He was also able to, through his counter, create a small window of opportunity where he could bypass the technique, and take advantage of this opening.

In his first experience with the technique, masters it as well as, if not better than, someone who has been mastering it for around 150 years

Is able to ragdoll an immensly powerful caveman with skill alone (Aiki)

Was able to knock these guards out before they could even react, leaving them all in the exact same position.

Despite Baki being able to no-sell Yanagi's Benda (a Benda master), Yujiro's Benda, despite Baki's insane pain tolerance, made Baki feel unparallelled pain.

Baki invented a move, and Yujiro does it better after seeing it once

Yujiro Dressed Baki so hard, he "red-out"

Yujiro inherited the move that could solo the entire U.S. military

The question I'm asking is has he ever metaphorically shown the kick. He doesn't need to, as scaling exists, but did the master he surpassed show the kick?

Yes, Kaku Kaioh used Shaori twice, and it was agreed by all that Yujiro was better.

I agree as of right now

Edit: he used it on Yujiro twice in their fight, and Yujiro not only mastered it better than him after seeing it only twice, but he also figured out its weakness

If you want specific moves, Yujiro has literally more than 100 registred moves on his profile.

If you want the skill of the guy he copied, his martial art, Xiao Lee, has an offensive and a defensive set. For the defensive, it consists of "being like a green leaf in a storm". It's required that someone who can even slightly utilize this martial art completly removes their natural instincts so they don't shown the slightiest sign of rigidness on the moment of impact, the master of this martial art has it to a degree he, someone who is 10-C physically, had to be completly limp and free in front of the world's strongest creature. The offensive part consists of absorbing the energy of the punches in the defensive process and then doing the "ultimate punch".

Oh, and this same master can perfectly fake a clinic death, to the point even Yujiro thought he really died mid-battle. That's the level of body control he has.

If you want specific moves, Yujiro has literally more than 100 registred moves on his profile.

If you want the skill of the guy he copied, his martial art, Xiao Lee, has an offensive and a defensive set. For the defensive, it consists of "being like a green leaf in a storm". It's required that someone who can even slightly utilize this martial art completly removes their natural instincts so they don't shown the slightiest sign of rigidness on the moment of impact, the master of this martial art has it to a degree he, someone who is 10-C physically, had to be completly limp and free in front of the world's strongest creature. The offensive part consists of absorbing the energy of the punches in the defensive process and then doing the "ultimate punch".

Oh, and this same master can perfectly fake a clinic death, to the point even Yujiro thought he really died mid-battle. That's the level of body control he has.

Yeah, despite being 10-C, he no sold a hit from Yujiro and actually knocked Yujiro off his feet with a punch. After that, Yujiro demolished him with his own move

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
Anyways, that's more of a stamina feat than a skill feat.

If Yujiro had the stamina, or really any of the top 10s had, and were comparable to the Leviathans in speed/AP/etc i'm sure they would wreck them.

To put it simple, it's like Yujiro had to kill a multiverse worth of crocodiles that were the same tier as him and he had infinite stamina or something. He could, and so could any of the top 10s really. That's the level of skill everyone on there has.
Not really? Keep in mind that every one of the Leviathans is able to regn instantly, instantly adapt and evolve to counter threats so that they cant be hurt by the same thing properly twice, have reality warping and magic powers, and some are capable of sniping from a multiverse away
All of these, at least imo, are more like hax/AP feats for him. The fact they can instantly adapt don't necessarily mean that they adapted to the martial arts he uses themselves, mostly rather the way he attacks (swords) or something. It's very vague and not much detailed.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Well. If 47 and composite human are there, then I'd argue James Bond

Obviously towards the bottom but still
Also considering stuff like his hand to hand combat skill, weapons mastery, ability to seemingly drive any vehicle, beating specifically trained space soldiers in space, mastery of stealth and explosives etc.

@KG Able doesnt have hax, he has a sword. Leviathans adapt to resist his attacks. Ive given you the stories where he did it, it not vague at all

Can you summarize those? Some feats overlap with each other. I'm not that impressed though considering some of these characters can solo armies on their own or have very refined understanding of techniques.

If I were to equalize his stats with Sasaki and put him on a faceoff against Poseidon... I can't imagine him surmounting the gap between them in the same way that Sasaki was able to adapt and continuously figure out his opponent repeatedly.

His precision is definitely stellar, but it also takes an amazing amount of precision to repeatedly read 1000 steps ahead of your opponent, and figure out how to react and dodge even when they have such a massive speed advantage over you.

I think equalizing scenarios for characters could be a fun and interesting way to see and compare techniques and just how skilled a person is.

Ooo another two I remembered, Doppo, with his combat prowess and skill alone, was able to defeat an opponent while hypnotized. Yujiro is not only insanely more skilled and as such should be capable of doing the same thing, but even stated that he could defeat the hypnotist, as well as 4 other dangerous individuals, easily by himself.

Yujiro also was able to counter durability negation and pain manipulation just by flexing all of his muscles in a specific way, spreading the hit throughout his whole body, spreading the pain so thinly, he couldn't feel it.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Can you summarize those? Some feats overlap with each other. I'm not that impressed though considering some of these characters can solo armies on their own or have very refined understanding of techniques.
If I were to equalize his stats with Sasaki and put him on a faceoff against Poseidon... I can't imagine him surmounting the gap between them in the same way that Sasaki was able to adapt and continuously figure out his opponent repeatedly.

His precision is definitely stellar, but it also takes an amazing amount of precision to repeatedly read 1000 steps ahead of your opponent, and figure out how to react and dodge even when they have such a massive speed advantage over you.

I think equalizing scenarios for characters could be a fun and interesting way to see and compare techniques and just how skilled a person is.
I think the "1000 steps later" is more of an intelligence thing.

Btw Yujiro should be an Extraordinary Genius.

Back