• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most skilled character in fiction?

Which would be impressive if that wasn't already done by Cap, and even then it's less the time it takes to do it and more what you can do with it. Who gives a crap is Ikki knows the history behind the style? He doesn't have the capacity to execute like Taskmaster, he's not as skilled. Taskmaster's skill let's him up the speed of other's techniques because he put them on fast forward. Ikki doesn't do that. And Cap still tops that as he learned alien zero gravity martial arts in a matter of minutes. As skilled as Ikki is, all his stuff is earthbound. Ikki hasn't shown the ability to completely copy the movements of animals like other Marvel characters have and create martial arts off of them, and Taskmaster is essentially a composite earthbound Marvel when it comes to skill.

If he is doubling his stats you do know that can enhance perception, hearing, sight, ... even if he is only doubling it by two you act as if that's a small feat

If someone can only bench press two plates magic enables him to lift four.. Thats pretty impressive.

Also you took what I said wrong. Taskmaster didn't open up a school to learn. He opened up a school to teach. And despite all that teaching, they can't hope to touch him. Literally. They can't land a single blow.

Cap has copied and perfected a style while being fully unconscious in a matter of moments? Cus ikki has done that.

He can't excecute it like Taskmaster can? Who says so lol?

Learned zero gravity martial arts in a matter of minutes, Ikki perfects a style down to it's foundation in way less time.

Create martial arts? Ikki has the 7 secret swords which are things he himself has created. Techniques of the like "cuts that open WAY later, reflecting attacks, sending vibrations through muscles"

Ok so? Ikki literally is so skilled he negates acceleration and many other things.

Yujiro has precognition to the point he knows the outcomes of entire fights only by looking at the fighter's stances. He can perfectly master any technique with a glance, even ones that need more than a century of training to be mastered (such as Xiao Lee). He knows all of the martial arts that exist, including ones only passed through noble blood. His information analysis is on the level of the most advanced x-ray machines, if you had 1 cancer cell in your pinky, he'd know. Xiao Lee gives damage negation to the point a 10-C man survived punches from someone who's 7-C. Attack reflection via Aikido allowed someone who's 9-A break the wrist of someone who's 7-C. And god knows what the other martial arts are like, Yujiro being a master at every single one of them.

Then I'm pretty sure there are characters here who have "surpassed humans" in terms of combat skill. I'm pretty sure Sasaki has a statement about this.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Er, hold on. Why is Edelweiss not here, despite Earl himself saying she was more skilled?
Well latest chapter had edel herself say "the difference between you and me exists, but it's a very small gap"

So she can be said to be equal just fine now. But i was planning on putting her up with Ikki once he got top spot. The only argument she has is "Ikki+" anyway.

ShisuiXItachi said:
You know perception is also physical... Physical relates to any and all parts of the body...
1. Seeing, hearing, smelling are not stats

2. It doesn't amp those, he amps those things with skill. The amp only doubles his ap, speed and dura.

Firs thing is certainly not skill. That's just bs. Not as in it's a bs showing of skill. And not bs that it didn't happen. It's literally just bs.

Prove he can. Show him doubling someone else's technique's speed without relying on Shura and you'd have a point.

Sweet. Prove it's an alien martial art that takes decades to learn and you have no training in it and the people using it are trying to kill you but you master it to the point that they're defeated with it.

Spider-Man is not only a supergenius in his own right but used his supergenius to innately study both a spider, himself, and Shang-Chi's teachings to develop it and Taskmaster copies it. Shang-Chi has been trained in martial arts since his literal birth and is more skilled than Iron Fist, a dude with the combined skills of all Iron Fists before him and possesses an infinite amount of ways to kill a man.

Wait so we can just deny the fact that Ikki can copy and improve martial arts with a glance even though he's done it on multiple occasions? I agree it's bs.

Also, peeps are sleeping on the fact that Cap outskilled a dude with the combined skill and knowledge of the entire gosh darned Internet.

Oh that's what you meant? Well he did against Edelweiss. A martial art and swords style that requires you to be able to control your cells all in tandem. Edelweiss knocked him unconscious and his eyes were able to record her using the technique.

KGiffoni said:
Yujiro has precognition to the point he knows the outcomes of entire fights only by looking at the fighter's stances. He can perfectly master any technique with a glance, even ones that need more than a century of training to be mastered (such as Xiao Lee). He knows all of the martial arts that exist, including ones only passed through noble blood. His information analysis is on the level of the most advanced x-ray machines, if you had 1 cancer cell in your pinky, he'd know. Xiao Lee gives damage negation to the point a 10-C man survived punches from someone who's 7-C. Attack reflection via Aikido allowed someone who's 9-A break the wrist of someone who's 7-C. And god knows what the other martial arts are like, Yujiro being a master at every single one of them.
Yujiro also has sense manip and illusion creation via pure skill. Somehow.

EmperorRorepme said:
Oh that's what you meant? Well he did against Edelweiss. A martial art and swords style that requires you to be able to control your cells all in tandem. Edelweiss knocked him unconscious and his eyes were able to record her using the technique.
Not really sure what they means when all your cells naturally move in tandem even in normal humans, and he must've witnessed her do it before she ko'd him/in the process of ko'ing him as that's what makes sense.

I don't understand it myself. It's some cellular control that allows you to move at top speed without acceleration and I think it's also makes no sound. I'm pretty sure he was stated to be unconscious, I'll double check.

EmperorRorepme said:
Then I'm pretty sure there are characters here who have "surpassed humans" in terms of combat skill. I'm pretty sure Sasaki has a statement about this.

Well actually his skill has surpassed anything Mankind has seen since the first humans were around. Even reaching into the territory of gods and continued to master the blade even in death.

Yeah cal, whatever you say. He copied things he couldn't even perceive besides the things i mentioned too. So count it if you wish, doesn't make Cap any better.

He immensly improves a girl's attacks just by fixing her by milimeters. Again, not "him" using it, her using it. Just remember that ikki already knows the perfect version of that technique by seeing it's stance and knows techniques even she herself doesn't about her own style cus he copied hers.

"From now onward, I'll slash at you with my sword just like before. I've changed the angle in your knees, elbows, and hip joints. Move based on these three points and try to parry my strike just like before and counter attack."

"R-Roger."

Ayase, who took out Hizume, had looked tense. Guessing that she was ready, Ikki brought down his sword with the exact same speed and angle as before.

Then….

"…!"

Just like before, Ayase parried the strike diagonally, and with the opening, she countered. However, whether the actions really were the same… it could be confirmed just by seeing that the strike was definitely faster.

At that fact, more than anyone else, Ayase herself was at a loss for words. As if she couldn't believe her own movements, she looked at the Hizume she grasped in her hands with terror, and then at Ikki.

Hmm, Stella tried her all life to learn her style, ikki perfected it in a couple of clashes and used it to beat her. He also copied Edelweiss' ability to negate acceleration and hitting the atmosphere, a style that was literally impossible to learn.

None of that is quantifiable ikki looks at things and makes styles out of them and even applies styles of 1 weapon to another.

Back