• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

DB's future is bright.
z7mr65738rld1.png

Jinx bullied a street tier character, and SpongeBob faced a non-mainline version of Aquaman that doesn't scale anywhere near the omniversal DC/Marvel heralds (According to DB)

I don't think those counts IMO, it would only count if an Omniversal herald dies. I want their heads on a plate.

Reposting this since threads are moving. Would be interested on any thoughts
the problem I have with outer simon.......is that it's referring to spacial dimensions. So it would mean that each spacial dimension in gurren lagan is an outer jump from the last lol.

the problem I have with outer simon.......is that it's referring to spacial dimensions. So it would mean that each spacial dimension in gurren lagan is an outer jump from the last lol.
Pretty much.

We have also this very specific disqualifier too:

However, bear in mind that simple visual portrayals of a character viewing the world within some such construct are not enough to qualify. And so, for example, a cosmic entity being depicted as seeing the universe as a computer game "because this is the only way human minds can comprehend it" would not suffice, and likewise, neither would cases where a Reality/Fiction metaphor is simply used as an analogy for higher dimensions. Broadly speaking, it ought to be reasonably clear that the higher world views the lower one as something insubstantial relative to itself, or in other words, that the Reality/Fiction relationship be meant as relatively literal.[note 1]

People still want strong DC character to lose. Not just Batman character & one of the oldest butt of jokes in DC sidematerial.
Again regional Vs bias plays a role too, I've seen plenty of Asian and even European Vs communities that don't rate the big comics duo nearly as highly as DB and that's ok but ofc certain people want to feel a perverse sense of pleasure and satisfaction (bordeline horny tbh) of seeing a DC top dog get killed off on the biggest Vs show on the internet

Also a new DB thread made by @TMaakkonen instead of @Jasonsith? We're truly in the twilight zone warped timeline now.

Pretty much.

We have also this very specific disqualifier too:

However, bear in mind that simple visual portrayals of a character viewing the world within some such construct are not enough to qualify. And so, for example, a cosmic entity being depicted as seeing the universe as a computer game "because this is the only way human minds can comprehend it" would not suffice, and likewise, neither would cases where a Reality/Fiction metaphor is simply used as an analogy for higher dimensions. Broadly speaking, it ought to be reasonably clear that the higher world views the lower one as something insubstantial relative to itself, or in other words, that the Reality/Fiction relationship be meant as relatively literal.[note 1]
at least we got 20D simon, wasn't expecting that lol

Back