• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
H.P Lovecraft
Thomas_C._Lea_III_-_That_Two-Thousand_Yard_Stare_-_Original.jpg

https://fusioncalc.com/

Litwick/Sandile
Lampet/Krokorok
Chandelure/Krookodile
365.png
366.png
367.png

Mawile x Gible
Mawile x Gabite
Mawile x Garchomp
300.png
300.png
300.png

This shit pops out of the ground and screeches at me while I'm traversing the desert, I'm killing myself. It can have the corpse, I'm not fighting it while alive

Mimikyu x Pichu Evolutionary line looks really cute both ways
373.png
373.png
373.png

172.png
25.png
26.png

260.png
403.png

143.png
354.png

You either become someone's fetish or a meme

Chandelure x Krookodile looks legitimately great. If I was told it's a Fire/Dark regional form I'd believe it

EDIT: The last one is pretty much the Pokemon version of Big Chungus.

Last edited:
Riolu/Pidgey
Riolu/Pidgeotto
Lucario/Pidgeot
384.png
384.png
296.png

Goes from mid to holy shit as a full evolution. Weird ass lookin' bird to "Take my wallet, please don't hurt me"

Trapinch/Axew
Vibrava/Fraxure
Flygon/Haxorus
374d7aac-d107-4ae5-8fb4-08807b10657a.png
7e171099-7421-49b6-ba29-ff644465db06.png
8bf5ceec-6d6a-42f1-959f-2e3ec52ec8f2.png

Mid evolutions be living up to their name

Mew/Mewtwo
151.150.png

Shinx/Charmander
Luxio/Charmeleon
Luxray/Charizard (I did both version since like both designs)
4.388.png
5.389.png
6.332.png
332.6.png

I wonder how many of you understand this reference
Treecko/Lileep
Grovyle/Lileep
Sceptile/Cradily
276.301.png
277.301.png
278.302.png

Mid evolutions still look mid, but I like to think that after poking its head out after it evolves Groleep forms a helmet over its head when it evolves into Scepily

Any mus for

Any mus for
Hatsune miku

Any mus for
Annoying Orange?

Back