• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
I'm doing this so Jason doesn't have to once he gets back, so discuss! Also, once a episode comes out for first members please use spoilers tags and not ruin it for those who don't have a membership.

unknown-9.png

Also, just wondering, where did the rumor that there would be a new verse this season come from? Because Mickey's from KH and Yoda's from Star Wars, both of which have been used before.

Whelp is just means most MUs are still up for speculation for this season, since folks here were convinced it'll be MK Vs Yoda.

Also it doesn't matter who loses, Disney still wins in the end.

Whelp is just means most MUs are still up for speculation for this season, since folks here were convinced it'll be MK Vs Yoda.

Also it doesn't matter who loses, Disney still wins in the end.
A bit true but tbh Mickey was a requested MU
It just no one expectedDB was gonna use him over the OG mouse

Well, I laughed and I expected Star Wars to be in season first episode. But hell Mickey f***ing Mouse.
Waiting for Donald vs Daffy then since Mickey vs Bugs isn't happening I guess.

Well, I laughed and I expected Star Wars to be in season first episode. But hell Mickey f***ing Mouse.
Waiting for Donald vs Daffy then since Mickey vs Bugs isn't happening I guess.
1. Characters can appear more than once so don't count it out yet.

2. It is just the Kingdom Hearts version, not the main cartoons.

Oh wait, unless you mean this season, then yeah you unfortunately right.

I am shocked since Yoda and Mickey for the longest time seemed like they will never appear. And for them to finally show up against each other? Feels like a big brain move.

A part of me should've saw it coming given this match-up was mentioned before and was "banned" (not really) but I'm still surprised by this.

Yoda vs Kingdom Hearts Mickey huh? Well as I see it might go two ways:
1. Either the EU Star Wars feats are gonna give Yoda the win or 2. Death Battle buys into Large Star to Universal Kingdom Hearts and Mickey wins.
Either way this is surprising but not a bad start to a new season

Yeah... F for Steven. The only way he can possibly win is if they don’t go with this scaling and even then he’s still unlikely to win.

Gotta say, I'm excited for the next one (if only for more Kingdom Hearts representation).

Also, the community Death Battle is
Emperor Palpatine vs Xehanort
so I'm happy seeing them acknowledge that match up.

Gotta say, I'm excited for the next one (if only for more Kingdom Hearts representation).

Also, the community Death Battle is
Emperor Palpatine vs Xehanort
so I'm happy seeing them acknowledge that match up.
Ah frick, now it definitely not happening this season. Sadness.

Apocalypse is a more popular request
Ben likes Adam vs Apocalypse
Team has showed interest in like every other Doom matchup
Yoda slicing Mickey Mouse in half would be hilarious. Though if Mickey wins, it would be symbolic of how Disney killed Star Wars
Fitting would it be

Seriously though why didn't they use a Yoda model based on Clone Wars? It would have fit so much better with Mickey and Kingdom Hearts' artstyle. Maybe it wouldn't be the best but at least it wouldn't be Fun Disney Animation vs Hyper Realistic Gremlin.

Seriously though why didn't they use a Yoda model based on Clone Wars? It would have fit so much better with Mickey and Kingdom Hearts' artstyle. Maybe it wouldn't be the best but at least it wouldn't be Fun Disney Animation vs Hyper Realistic Gremlin.
tbf that's pretty much in the spirit of Kingdom Hearts. They had Sora and Donald Duck next to Jack Sparrow after all.

I don't see the issue with it especially where KH clash with different styles before

Ah but you all forget that KHIII had Jack in a more cartoonish art style after people complained how realistic his world was in II.

Not a KH guy but as far as I've seen he's generally one of the strongest keyblade wielders out there.
Also on the topic of Star vs Steven, can't you argue her being multiversal?

Yo, someone fix King Mickey's profile. It hella out of date. Saying comparable to Sora, Donald, and Goofy yet given multi-continental status? Where is the consistency.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I am quoting this just for backlog purpose and nothing else.

Just... questions: What is the link for the multi continent justification calc blog?

Boomstick: Hey remember that building Sora cut through? Slicing it up like Swiss cheese was impressive enough, but this building was completely made of stone from top to bottom, and Sora cut through seven, at once!

Wiz: These buildings may have been composed of a modest stone, like granite, which has a minimum shearing strength of fourteen megapascals. In comparison to Sora's height, each building was about twenty-three feet tall. By measuring Sora's largest slash, and the distance cut through all seven buildings, we can determine Sora's striking energy to equal at minimum seventy-eight tons of TNT.

Wiz: Speaking of which, let's compare some of the strongest beings Sora and Pit have taken hits from. The amount of energy needed for Hercules to throw that rock Titan into space had to have been around twenty-four megatons of TNT

And why is Ursula keeping her High 4-C?

And what is the coming Community Death Battle?

I am quoting this just for backlog purpose and nothing else.

Just... questions: What is the link for the multi continent justification calc blog?

Boomstick: Hey remember that building Sora cut through? Slicing it up like Swiss cheese was impressive enough, but this building was completely made of stone from top to bottom, and Sora cut through seven, at once!

Wiz: These buildings may have been composed of a modest stone, like granite, which has a minimum shearing strength of fourteen megapascals. In comparison to Sora's height, each building was about twenty-three feet tall. By measuring Sora's largest slash, and the distance cut through all seven buildings, we can determine Sora's striking energy to equal at minimum seventy-eight tons of TNT.

Wiz: Speaking of which, let's compare some of the strongest beings Sora and Pit have taken hits from. The amount of energy needed for Hercules to throw that rock Titan into space had to have been around twenty-four megatons of TNT
And why is Ursula keeping her High 4-C?
I think everyone is still editing the profiles since Donald has that too. Not to mention the main profile page for KH still hasn't changed.

Man I can apply revisions for an entire 26-character verse in like an hour or two manually what's with these Fate and Kingdom Hearts people taking days?

Hey, do we all agree that this is indeed finale worthy? I almost forgot the promise that all episodes are gonna be finale worthy this season.

Dialogue sounded pretty finale worthy, and Mickey Mouse vs the Jedi Grandmaster doesn't seem much smaller than Sephiroth vs Vergil.

There's also the joke about it being a banned matchup.

The main reason people didn't talk about this fight more is because we were under the impression both characters were banned. Mickey especially.

Alright so who’s likely going to be the winner?

I’ve haven’t seen a reason why Mickey wins unless they scale him to 4-A

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
With something like this I'd like to think they'd make sure everything is handled ahead of time.
So either they assume universe level King Mickey and Xehanort and such, or multi continent Kingdom Hearts god tiers, or god damn city level by Sora vs Pit.

This might be the first battle where I'm completely torn.

I love Mickey Mouse and Disney in general, but I also absolutely love Yoda. This match is hype, but damn will it suck to see either die.

This might be the first battle where I'm completely torn.

I love Mickey Mouse and Disney in general, but I also absolutely love Yoda. This match is hype, but damn will it suck to see either die.
I just hope when Yoda wins, they will do something creative with the force for the killing blow.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yoda: Obi-Wan but better

King Mickey: His only advantage is Time Stop, really, since he's now physically weaker and he hasn't shown even 5% of the magic Sora has
Actual downgrade. I just forgot the tiering for Xehanort moon. Basically 6-A with potential 5-A. Aka they kinda sus on actually making it 5-A but will accept it as being possibly legit.
By Sora vs Pit, this is still a "massive upgrade".

Still... As long as they do NOT discuss the Kid Icarus upgrade it will be fine.

I just hope when Yoda wins, they will do something creative with the force for the killing blow.
Hard to top the Obi-Wan vs Kakashi one.

Speaking of the Community Death Battle, I really question how they consider popularity of one matchup when they scan through the comments and the suggestion box.

By Sora vs Pit, this is still a "massive upgrade".

Still... As long as they do NOT discuss the Kid Icarus upgrade it will be fine.

Hard to top the Obi-Wan vs Kakashi one.

Speaking of the Community Death Battle, I really question how they consider popularity of one matchup when they scan through the comments and the suggestion box.
Compare how big it is compared to it's other MU. And preference by the crew I guess

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Star is also a massive glass cannon and 99% of the time she never uses hr strongest spells
But Death Battle always uses character states they can achieve by themselves at their peak. It has been so in Carnage vs Lucy, All Might vs Might Guy, Rock Lee vs Sanji Vinsmoke, and will likely be the case in Star Butterfly vs Steven Universe.

So the verdict on Star vs Steven does lie on legitimacy on the scaling @Tipper17 throws in.

But Death Battle always uses character states they can achieve by themselves at their peak. It has been so in Carnage vs Lucy, All Might vs Might Guy, Rock Lee vs Sanji Vinsmoke, and will likely be the case in Star Butterfly vs Steven Universe.
However as far as I know from my knowledge of all Svtfoe seasons. Star never technically was in her prime, at least show wasn't giving a habits on that. In All might vs Might guy we have a knowledge that All might in prime was far stronger. In Rock Lee vs Sanji as far as I heard we have an statements of Lee being able to reach the level of 8 gates.
I don't remember something similar for Star and futhermore the only way is possible to see a durability of star comparable to her max potential of wand's AP, is through Skywynne, but we technically doesn't have an eviedences of that process.
Can correct me if I wrong with which I'm pretty sure.

This kinda ignores the fact that Toffee was possessing Ludo at the time and using the magic of Ludo’s half of the wand. I don’t think the regular Toffee that Star annihilated would scale to that. And even then he “one-shot”
Omnitraxus by draining his magic, not necessarily by sheer power.
True.
Star is also a massive glass cannon and 99% of the time she never uses hr strongest spells
That is true as well

Star's best arguments for having that level of power would likely come from the fact that her best spells could defeat a Solarian warrior, something only Eclipsa's most powerful spell could also accomplish. And from I remember Eclipsa was considered extremely powerful despite never learning how to dip down.

I don't know if eclipsa scales to Mewburty Star or dipped down Star but considering how many times they call her the most powerful wand user in canon, I'd assume star can scale by beating an opponent only she and Eclipsa could best.

Aside from Omnitraxus you also have those dimension destroying feats but those aren't quantifiable depending on interpretation.