• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At start they had decent enough win rates, but then that loss streak happened which hurt a lot.

Worst is, at the time of latest DB now, all Sonic fights but vs Flash & Vegeta should be Wins due to Emerald Feat > Mega Man & Mario feats.

Sonic could have rivaled DC's win rate.
At the time, Vegeta should've been a win for Shadow, since iirc Vegeta by GT topped out at solar system level, and Uni+ Super Forms were already a thing, and DB Super hadn't happened yet to give that verse all its super crazy shit that throws Vegeta v Shadow into question nowadays.

Archie v Flash is still very debatable.

Realistically yeah, Sonic would've had one of the best winrates on the show.

Hey guys, you think Asgore vs Brad Armstrong would be a good matchup?
hitePtN.jpg

idk if it works better than asgore, but this guy and brad have some connections.

Can Death Battle actually handle the concepts of different walls of hax and the concepts of higher dimensions though? (So far only the Flash characters and Darkseid have been mentioned with similar concepts)

(follow up questions - agree or not)
Taokaka legit beats Felicia
Ragna legit loses to Sol
Hakumen legit wins over Vergil
Noel Vermilion still beats Aigis (which can be useful when people complain that SMT/Persona are too OP)
Terumi Yuuki defeats Thaal Sinestro (which helps contributing to more non-Marvel wins against DC)
Late but i will try to answer, first i doubt they can do it yet tbh because hax and dimension can take a lot of time to understand.

As for Tao vs Felicia, yes i guess
Right now Ragna beat Sol, except if there's something about GG that i don't know of
Hakumen win, no contest
Noel should be able to beat her but then again i heard Persona get a massive buff so i might be wrong
Wouldn't surprise me if Terumi can still win despite the speed nerf, just because of how broken his hax are

Joker be like "I'm bleeding making me the victor"
More like "I die later than Sweet Tooth did, making me the winner".

But the Harley Quinn poison is resisted by the Shimmer of Jinx by an unknown potency, making it somehow a struggle of "can Harley Quinn poison Jinx to death and dodge attacks of Jinx long enough before Jinx kills Harley Quinn with one explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back