• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about budget and lack of good 3D animators makes me want Death Battle to just snap and open a Patreon or rebuild that bridge their bridge with OMM/Hyper Gauge. Or even just ask for subsidies from Warner Bros.
Sigh... looking back, while Rooster Teeth is not doing great, Hyper Gauge/Hyun's Dojo is simply not doing good.

First MU post here
27_Sem_Titulo.jpg

My wishlist:
* Please limit the capeshit episodes.
Well I am neutral. But yeah too much capeshit in one season will run out of ideas really soon and harm the series in the long run, when there will be appropriate times for capeshit to come but the idea goes off too early
* No joke fights, they don't work and nobody sees them.
Do you consider Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki or Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro or Deadpool vs composite Stanley Ipkiss or Smokey Bear vs McGruff the Crime Dog or Red Team vs Blue Team joke episodes?
I am more on the quality of the episodes themselves.
* Drop blue chew/sex sponsors they're cringe and some of your audience are underage.
Well technically Death Battle is for young adults.
The real question is: why sex pills and sex toy sites see their potential audience there.
* Tone down the calcs and leave them towards the verdict analysis.
I do not get your point or do not quite appreciate your words of choice, but I believe and agree that spoiling the fight by the character analysis section is not a good idea in principle.
* Bring back "FIGHT!".
I am neutral. but yeah this is good to see for a while. (but then they use the example of "Black Widow vs Widowmaker" to say how this will ruin the fight and limit fight choreography freedom)

My wishlist:
Please limit the capeshit episodes. No joke fights, they don't work and nobody sees them. Drop blue chew/sex sponsors they're cringe and some of your audience are underage. Tone down the calcs and leave them towards the verdict analysis. Bring back "FIGHT!".
I just wanna point out that the fact that they're using Adam & Eve sponsors at all is kind of a bad sign. Supposedly Adam & Eve will LITERALLY sponsor ANYTHING, so the fact that they NEED to get these sponsors specifically has been a little worrying to me and my friends, it seems like they're generally running low on sponsorship opportunities and are stuck scrounging for the bottom of the barrel.

That on top of the sordid state of their 3D in-house team and RoosterTeeth failing overall, is uh, very worrying about the future of the show.

Also honestly we rarely get joke fights, they're not common, and honestly I sometimes hope we'd get a somewhat thematic & actually entertaining joke fight every now and again. You just gotta do em good.

Capeshit definitely does need to be limited imo tho. Obviously not completely because you need views but yeeesh cut it down some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back