• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (5) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well for starters cyborg vs noel has no chances of happening given neither has anything in common to to convince them to do it

Plus cyborg vs 17 is highly unlikely given Db vs DC don't ******* mix well and there willing to do it outside of DBX

Ah ah, but wait, remember that 2000 feat was done by the Model 4, and Tony made 61 armors later that are superior.

Assuming that each armor 2x stronger than the previous, well the numbers would be MaSSive, way wa way higher than Cyborg's puny numbers.

Multipliers baby.

Reminds me of how Cyborg can make "1 million decibles soundwaves"

Iron Man 2000 decibels vs Cyborg 1000000 decibels

Black Canary vs Sindel intensifies.

Woild people be seriously over the moon to see Cyborg defeated by Android 17, Noel Vermillion, Battle Angel Alita or even Chise? (Despite Victor Stone may as well stone the aforementioned sans Noel)

Cyborg'd wreck all the above minus Noel. Unlike us, the tier 2 DC feats aren't written out of existence there.

The real cal howard said:

Woild people be seriously over the moon to see Cyborg defeated by Android 17, Noel Vermillion, Battle Angel Alita or even Chise? (Despite Victor Stone may as well stone the aforementioned sans Noel)

Cyborg'd wreck all the above minus Noel. Unlike us, the tier 2 DC feats aren't written out of existence there.
Unfortunately, unlike us, the tier 2 BlazBlue feats ARE written out of existence.

See Ragna being treated by some of the researchers as his ONLY HAX being soulhax and acausality, and the former being non-smurfy

Also him only being sub-rela i guess

While true I don't think they'll buy Cyborg being around that tier of power besides the whole decibels shit

Newendigo said:
Ah ah, but wait, remember that 2000 feat was done by the Model 4, and Tony made 61 armors later that are superior.

Assuming that each armor 2x stronger than the previous, well the numbers would be MaSSive, way wa way higher than Cyborg's puny numbers.

Multipliers baby.
Multipliers don't work in tier 2

Soupywolf5 said:
Newendigo said:

Multipliers baby.
Multipliers don't work in tier 2
They do.

They do tho

Do they? I feel like it's one of those "I'm not so sure if the feat that's puts him there's is legit" type of thing also if there's others that help supports it

They do tho

Do they? I feel like it's one of those "I'm not so sure if the feat that's puts him there's is legit" type of thing also if there's others that help supports it

Phantom Falcon tried to debunk Planet Legends Star Wars characters (the yarael poof feat assumes he contained the energy when theres no proof he did and in the comic, they literally used the word defuse after his death implying he simply defused it). Just to say Country SW is enough to kill Mountain Naruto characters.

Death Battle Spoilers
Someone claims s/he heard and saw from the preview: Preview mentions feats from the novels. So the crew is definitely getting FTL Canon.
Still nothing notable about Yarael Poof though.
warp gate

Cropfist said:
Where they confirm they agree with planetary SW?
By having common sense and mentioning it several times to me, even before joining the research team

The only reason I'm not giving you a direct scan by asking them now is because they legally aren't allowed to discuss it at the moment

Back