• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most skilled character in fiction?

Nobody mentioned Wonder Woman and that made me sad until I remembered everyone here's a weeb who doesn't read western stuff.

But seriously, Diana has thousands of years of training with the Amazons, a race of women literally created by the gods for combat training and war.

n╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠Â

You don't know mine

Ionliosite said:
n╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠Â
You don't know mine
</div>

i╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Â

Garou is listed, but there's no reason why. Same with Hajime. I guess I'll do them some justice when I can.

Also, why in the WORLD is Yuuki listed here? He's smart, but not... skilled. Or maybe I'm just downplaying his skill, but he wasn't that impressive skill wise last time I read the WN.

Well, i'm just happy that Pray gets recognition at least. Light novel bullshit bullying my Knight Run too much

>Weeb

>Mori is from Korea

Cal, what are you smoking and where can I get some?

Oh, Pray and Mori are in the same tier now.

An evil thought this way comes.

Hajime's skill really does not compare to most of the people on this list.

Also, side note: Danganronpa makes me mad. Makoto's luck being better than Nagito's is just... no.

The real cal howard said:
Korea, Japan, Vietnam...Asia it's all the same

...I really hope my joke didn't offend anyone
Oh, so Vietnam is now part of Asia's holy trinity instead of China huh. Man i missed some cultural revolutions there.

Sorry, not sorry

> Sees SCP-076 in the list and bold and not Fugil

SCP-076: Master of every martial art on the planet as well as multiple martial arts not native to earth, lead an army against an omniscient god of knowledge and won and then soloed that entire army when said army was made up of a multiverse of beings with the powers of SCP-682, using just a sword. Being omniscient doesn't mean you are skilled, you may know how to do something in theory but not in practice. And how did he do that? Defeating regen is just that you can negate that regen and genius intelligence don't actually said to me which are his skill feats. And how did he beat them?

Fugil: Mastery over every Drag-Ride in the planet (that is tens of thousands of different battle styles at the bare minimum). Defeating someone with genius intelligence? Fugil did that twice, but I don't bring that they have genius intelligence, I bring their feats. For example, Fugil defeated Magialca by using a Drag-Knight from someone she teached martial arts (basically using a battle style that she already knew) and using the centrifugal force of his attacks to reflect and deflect her attacks, and that isn't taking into account the other Paladins. He may be inferior to Ikki but who isn't, but he still is a solid candidate to be one of the most skilled.

Those feat aren't really impressive for one of the most skilled characters. In the wiki.

Someone has the feats of the other bold characters in OP? like Ikki, Vash ect?

Are you refering to 076 or to Fugil, brcause Fugil has a lot mpre going on with him

Vash seems like the best shooter there is, but that's about it.

Creaturemaster971 said:
I haven't read Twilight, just seen the first two movies

But why Cal? Why do such a thing?
You saved yourself a lot of pain by not seeing the other 3

The Causality said:
Those feat aren't really impressive for one of the most skilled characters. In the wiki.

Ikki's feats are on his profile.

The Causality said:
For Vash, I have:

The spaceship wire-shooting feat.

A man witnessing him shoot thousands of rounds through the same spot on a target without missing. (To lend some credibility to the "thousands of rounds" bit, earlier on in the same target practice session showed Vash shooting for so long that his trigger finger started bleeding.)

Shooting the fuses off several airborne dynamite sticks before they can hit the ground.

Redirecting the flight paths of a few speeding missiles with his bullets.

Stopping 27 lethal attacks that were coming from effectively every angle, with nothing but gunplay.

Shooting multiple bottles out of the air while sick to the point that he can't even stand. (He did this from pretty far away, also.)

Changing the trajectory of a propelled rocket-fist with a few well-placed shots. (Yes, this happened in the anime too.)

Few, I've read the entire blog about Ikki's skills (it was pretty long), can't see him above the level of Sasaki Kojiro (from Record of Ragnarok not Fate) sadly. I'll look at vash later

@Causality

It's not all of ikki's skill feats. But let's hear what Sasaki can do.

@MrKing

The thing is, yes he is good, but it's not enough. He's strictly just good at shooting things from far away. Ikki vastly outskills in general.

Sasaki's skill feat are just ridiculous, like predicting literally thousands move ahead instantanously or just simulate in his mind a dozen of battle against his opponent at the same time, and basically what Ikki do like precog, fighting style copy, reactive adaptation and evolution in a glance, learned all sword style in the world, created an inadaptable fighting style, better swordsman in the world bla bla bla from what i'm remember

I could probably word that better to make it sound actually impressive but I'm tired. I'll probably do it tomorrow.

However, I will say as someone who has read Record of Ragnarok, Sasaki doesn't have enough screen time to match some of the feats of the dudes in this thread.

Firephoenixearl said:
@MrKing

The thing is, yes he is good, but it's not enough. He's strictly just good at shooting things from far away. Ikki vastly outskills in general.
1. Specialization doesn't equate to inferiority. A man can be a master of ten different forms of combat, and I wouldn't put him above someone else who has achieved better feats using only one form of combat than what he's done with any of those ten.

2. "Shooting things from far away" is clearly not the only thing Vash is doing in some of these, and that's a major oversimplification in general.

3. Causality asked a question and I answered it. I wasn't posting Vash's feats for the sake of initiating some sort of dick-waving contest with you. (Although if that's really what you want, I recommend giving legitimate reasons for why his feats are better than Vash's. And actually posting some of them, also.)

@Causality

Ikki does the same except he steals an opponents identity which makes his predictions impossible to fool. And besides that fact he also knows not only actions but thoughts and emotions too.

The simulation thing, ikki did the same before his battle with stella, but tbh that's not really combat skill.

Precog? He literally sees visions of the future because his instincts are so trained they literally start feeling death?

Fighting style copy? Gonna need details. Even the most fodder nowadays can copy fighting styles so need more context.

Adaptation and evolution and the rest are things ikki does so need more context on everything.

@MrKing

So you'll call someone who gets a 10 in english more skilled than a guy who gets a 9.5 in english but perfect 10's in literally every other subject known to man?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I highly doubt Ikki is as skilled in terms of marksmanship than Vash is.
Ikki has gotten with perfect accuracy things by kicking random objects or by bouncing erasers before getting it stuck in a barrel.

But i don't think he has many feats of aiming since he's a swordsman. Vash obviously has more feats than Ikki in that regard. But ikki has shown good marksmanship, and god tier everything else which would be more impressive.

Also Sasaki is the Ultimate scanner much how like Adam is the Ultimate Copier via Eyes of The Lord. The two abilities should be comparable, Adam being able to copy any abilities and making better usage of said ability. Allowing him to copy powers from even Zeus himself who's older than The Big Bang itself and copied his Fist that surpassed Time while making it even better. Sasaki on the other hand is known as humanity's greatest loser, always losing fights intentionally in order to gain his Thousand Image defense. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re.../respect_sasaki_kojiro_shuumatsu_no_valkyrie/

Back