• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I removed the weather report match, the Alex Russo match has already been removed by someone else.
No, I meant all the matches with Misogi have to be removed.

All of them were based on faulty assumptions, so they have to be remade.

Weather report was just an example, and the Alex Russo thread was just where Agnaa informed us how he fights

speed I guess

As sir ovens said

We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.

right hand man speed: Subsonic+ with Hypersonic reaction speed (Kept up with Henry Stickmin)

Jonathan speed: Hypersonic+ (Equal in speed with Will Anthonio Zeppeli and intercepted a casual attack from Dio)

Now rhm subsonic+ sounds like travel speed

if it’s both travel and combat speed then it might not be a stomp or something
If he can react at that speed then movement is not an issue unless they had to travel a curtain distance.

this and this need to be removed from both Scout's and Demos profiles. They were overwhelmed by superior numbers, by opponents that were stronger than them, and more durable than them, and faster than them to the point where they wouldn't be able to get away from them because speed was not equalized in either of these matches. This is even worse when you realize that they were given one gun among the two of them, meaning that they could barely even get a shot off before any distance they could have was closed. Demo and Scout's physical speed is so slow they get blitzed instantly. There's no way either of these fights work..

I'm getting to those, my internet is slow.

The Mr. Satan one is an AP stomp if I did the math correctly. I'll remove it.

Yes, this second one is fine, it's about a 5 times difference.
These still need to be removed

These still need to be removed
I removed the first one but don't Scot and Demon have Subsonic+ reaction speed so they could react to the living armor in close range speed (not travel speed). Or is it still just bad, I'll remove it of so.

Isn't Bakugo's Cluster and Howitzer superior to Luffy's durability?
Howitzer is a one shot move, and we don't know if he can spam cluster which is why we wanted to wait, but they proceeded with the match anyway even if Bakugo starts with howitzer it's only twice as strong as Luffy's durability

One hit from Luffy and Bakugo will receive broken bones according to what Rusty said, plus he has no other win cons

I removed the first one but don't Scot and Demon have Subsonic+ reaction speed so they could react to the living armor in close range speed (not travel speed). Or is it still just bad, I'll remove it of so.
Their physical speed is still Peak Human and Athletic Human respectively, between Scout and the armors, there is a 9x combat speed difference, which is enough for them to waltz up and fuckstomp with very, VERY minimal threat of anything

This thread needs to be removed from Marisa Kirisame and Necrozma, as Marisa no longer has a High 3-A key.
Removed (It was already removed from Necrozma's page)

Howitzer is a one shot move, and we don't know if he can spam cluster which is why we wanted to wait, but they proceeded with the match anyway even if Bakugo starts with howitzer it's only twice as strong as Luffy's durability

One hit from Luffy and Bakugo will receive broken bones according to what Rusty said, plus he has no other win cons
Removed it.

Their physical speed is still Peak Human and Athletic Human respectively, between Scout and the armors, there is a 9x combat speed difference, which is enough for them to waltz up and fuckstomp with very, VERY minimal threat of anything
Removed it.

Last edited:
LordGriffin, if you are still there

this this this this this this this and probably this are outdated victories/loses that Luffy has, either because he does not have a key, or the key was upgraded or the opponent key was changed
Removed all of them except that last one, would like to know if others think the same for that Armstrong match.

Btw Grif thx for your help around here
No problem.

Requesting this match be removed:

1. Towa has been through numerous upgrades and AX numerous downgrades
2. Towa resists almost everything AX can throw at her
3. AX has no resistances to whatever AX can throw at her

1. Goku has been through upgrades and now has new abilities that can affect the outcome
2. Goku resists Cookie's main wincon
Removed them.

No, I meant all the matches with Misogi have to be removed.

All of them were based on faulty assumptions, so they have to be remade.

Weather report was just an example, and the Alex Russo thread was just where Agnaa informed us how he fights
There all like that?

The reasoning of this battle is completely dumb, ignoring that Cuphead is a Range fighter that will never be tagged by Kool who is a melee fighter and has to dodge all the mini-danmaku Cuphead is throwing at him

If Kool somehow get´s close, Cuphead can use smoke bomb or his invulnerability to retreat safely

Having a 3 times Ap advantage means nothing if you can´t in the first place get close, even worse when his page says that he has clumsy movement against someone who is dodging danmaku in all of his boss fights

SCP-682 vs Tricky the clown needs to be removed since Tricky is not 9-A anymore

Did this match have anything to do with AP? From my brief look through, it didn't seem like it.

The reasoning of this battle is completely dumb, ignoring that Cuphead is a Range fighter that will never be tagged by Kool who is a melee fighter and has to dodge all the mini-danmaku Cuphead is throwing at him

If Kool somehow get´s close, Cuphead can use smoke bomb or his invulnerability to retreat safely

Having a 3 times Ap advantage means nothing if you can´t in the first place get close, even worse when his page says that he has clumsy movement against someone who is dodging danmaku in all of his boss fights
Removed.

An heads up for the fact I removed Tracer vs Chun-Li because the last SF CRT (which occurred a while ago), made it so that Chun-Li now scales to 0.1 ton, effectively making Tracer well out of the 7.5X range, as she scales to 0.008 tons.

I was casually browsing and I found this:

2B is 7-A, no longer High 7-C, but more important is the speed factor.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added."
2B has FTL+ combat and reaction speeds while Raiden is Relativistic at his fastest with speed amps. So does this mean the thread should be removed?

No exactly, Raiden is equally to FTL in his base form and Reaper mode takes him even higher in FTL in the same way that Luffy's Speed Boost ability do in Equal speed battles

No exactly, Raiden is equally to FTL in his base form and Reaper mode takes him even higher in FTL in the same way that Luffy's Speed Boost ability do in Equal speed battles
There is no FTL rating on Raiden's profile at all.

Furthermore, when speed is equalised, the faster character becomes equal to the slower character and the slower character is Raiden in this case. 2B is FTL+ and so normally would have no problems with Raiden's speed even with all his amps hence, I thought the profile should be removed in accordance to the speed equalisation rules.

That's not what Raiden's profile says and even then 2B has FTL+ combat and reaction speeds.

Back