• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
STRENGTH/DURABILITY
Naruto MASSIVELY upscales from 150.42 tons
that feat was performed in KNO, and were using one tailed.
Im not really sure about Luffy but I think he downscales from enels feat 243.66 Tons.
I would give naruto strength since luffy was resistant to a lot of enels attack which nerfed them and naruto massively upscales.

SPEED
Luffy upscales from mach 1016
Naruto is 2986
Naruto takes speed.

RANGE
Luffy EASILY takes this (tens of kilometers vs hundreds of meters). It is his forte after all.

HAX/VERSATILITY
Tie. Both have decent hax and resistances on there page. Most notable however is rasengan and luffy instinctive reaction.

SKILL
Naruto takes this, its decently close. Naruto is actually pretty clever imo.

ENDURANCE/STAMINA
Naruto takes this.
Luffy might take stamina, not by much imo.
However its regeneration for me. Naruto's regen is two whole tiers above luffy, and that will come in clutch.

This fight goes either way but im leaning more towards naruto, whats your opinion.

Last edited:
Naruto has more than enough chakra based attacks here. And luffy still takes damage through blunt force attacks. Also naruto has dura neg with rasengan so that is a pointless remark.
If his dura neg is just blunt force it won't matter since luffy's insides are made of rubber too

Naruto has more than enough chakra based attacks here. And luffy still takes damage through blunt force attacks. Also naruto has dura neg with rasengan so that is a pointless remark.
First of all, Luffy's Dura and Endurance is enough to tank his attacks as the AP gap isn't massive.

Second of all, Rasengan isn't even dura neg

Third of all, My remark isn't pointless because it's a valid wincon.

Is it? I would assume the transformations are just about = since naruto is massivly hypersonic+ even without the one tails. and the one tails allowed him to blitz sasuke who was faster than naruto before.
No no he doesn't have gear 2nd in this key i just didn't saw the other 7-C

Luffy cause Naruto can't do much damage to him due to his rubber body
c0I5xDD.png

Also naruto tends to attack with peircing attacks NOT blunt force in this form. So your remark IS irrelivant.

Also naruto tends to attack with peircing attacks NOT blunt force in this form.
Naruto screams in this form, which is blunt.
Naruto punches in this form with his chakra arm, which is blunt
Naruto grabs in this form then also goes for a punch, which is blunt
Naruto uses his tail, which is also blunt.
Naruto scratches which isn't blunt.
Also shadow clones would be deadly here.
When did Naruto use shadow clones in this key?

Part 1 sasuke doesnt have genjutsu right? If so ill make one in an hour or so.

And this is a pretty good fight. Just vote incon if your unsure.

Hmm, does Naruto start in KN0 or KN1? With KN0, Naruto still has access to his shadow clones and is still able to think properly.

Naruto starts in KN1.
The other dude said naruto never used it but naruto was only fighting in that form for like 2 chapters, and right before hand he was spamming shadow clones they just were not working againts his opponent.

Luffy easily wins this...
SKILL
Naruto takes this, its decently close. Naruto is actually pretty clever imo.
It's not even close at all, especially this naruto...

East blue luffy alone is this skilled
Luffy creating techniques on the spot by copying anything he has seen or can see that's especially effective against the opponent his fighting
Luffy easily winning against someone who is one of the smartest people in East blue and moves FTE to luffy even in his base form, countering ones attack by holding on to the weapon mid air while someone was attacking at the same time, countering a slash by stopping it from the side with good timing while in mid air, Making a plan to destroy someone weapon and perfectly hitting the same spot to break someone's armor. Can think of effective ways to get himself out of sticky situations and make good use of it by attacking back, redirect a cannon ball that explodes on contact (I think) and redirects it back at the opponent, able to use his surroundings to dodge or block
East blue luffy is Comparable to Zoro who can do this...
Able to block/dodge 6 blades coming from all directions while using foreign swords coming from behind him and being severely damaged while attacking back. Able to make techniques effectively that counters someone else's technique, while being near death gets hurt even more and is able to spin a certain way to not get hit and attack back at the same time while falling, able to perfectly accurate cut a very small bogger that explodes on contact and make it not explode on him
ENDURANCE/STAMINA
Naruto takes this.
Luffy might take stamina, not by much imo.
However its regeneration for me. Naruto's regen is two whole tiers above luffy, and that will come in clutch.
Regen is not endurance or stamina... Luffy takes both and naruto takes regen
Naruto has more than enough chakra based attacks here.
and?
And luffy still takes damage through blunt force attacks.
No he doesn't, especially against someone as the same tier as him. Garp someone who's 6-B needs to use Haki to hurt kid luffy.
Also naruto has dura neg with rasengan so that is a pointless remark.
Don't think it does... it can damage insides via attacking the outside the same as a punch, luffy will just stretch
Also shadow clones would be deadly here.
It wouldn't
0126-013.png
0126-014.png
0126-015.png
0126-016.png
0126-017.png

Luffy would take this low dif, as he is much more skilled and experienced, naruto will barely be able to hurt luffy, shadow clones won't work, luffy can bfr or just become much stronger via Reactive Power Level plus much more like lifting strength

Last edited:
Luffy easily wins this...

It's not even close at all, especially this naruto...

East blue luffy alone is this skilled

Regen is not endurance or stamina... Luffy takes both and naruto takes regen

and?

No he doesn't, especially against someone as the same tier as him. Garp someone who's 6-B needs to use Haki to hurt kid luffy.

Don't think it does... it can damage insides via attacking the outside the same as a punch, luffy will just stretch

It wouldn't
0126-013.png
0126-014.png
0126-015.png
0126-016.png
0126-017.png

Luffy would take this low low dif, as he is much more skilled and experienced, naruto will barely be able to hurt luffy, shadow clones won't work, luffy can bfr or just become much stronger via Reactive Power Level plus much more like lifting strength
I think RE for luffy should be removed since it was removed from Asta profile they both face the same problem

I think that Luffy wins this one. At this point in the series, Luffy is a far more experienced combatant than Naruto, whose taijutsu skills are rather limited and who relies on his shadow clones for basically all of his battles. Since One-Tailed Cloak Naruto relies on brute strength instead of actual technique, it would probably be a lot easier for Luffy to read his movements. Naruto's chakra claws could definitely be a large problem for Luffy, and if he manages to land his Vermillion Rasengan, Luffy's done for. However, Luffy probably wouldn't let Naruto just sit there and charge his final attack, and Luffy doesn't have any final attacks himself at this point in the series.

Another important point and a weakness that isn't listed on Naruto's page for some reason is that the One-Tailed Cloak has a time-limit. Naruto wasn't able to maintain this form for very long due to how taxing it was on his body, and it caused him to lose sensation in his arm. The same thing would likely happen here. Though Naruto is indeed faster since speed is unequalized, and it is entirely possible that he could overwhelm Luffy with pure force and speed just like Sasuke, Luffy has been shown capable of adapting to faster and stronger opponents. The AP gap isn't large enough for Naruto to stomp Luffy either, so I just don't see Naruto beating Luffy in time for him to win.

Luffy FRA. Naruto doesn't last long enough and Luffy's so skilled he can react to FTE opponents even during Syrup Island, so even a blitz difference won't be enough.

Yo hold up, not a decisive win. I got the speed for luffy wrong, he's not 2902 he only mach 1016 meaning naruto is around 2x faster.

Won't matter... Luffy has easily beaten people much faster than 2x in speed difference, plus got faster then his opponent who could blitz him from just one interaction (Reactive Power Level)

Yes but it was removed since RE was changed
Asta's RE isn't RE. Luffy's RE literally allows him to overcome a poison that previously downed him in less than minutes later.
That's actual RE, not "he can see a move an react to it".
Yo hold up, not a decisive win. I got the speed for luffy wrong, he's not 2902 he only mach 1016 meaning naruto is around 2x faster.
What Monkey said.
Luffy's reflexes are redonk tbh. I'm keeping my vote. It's close, but Naruto's chances at beating Luffy before he burns himself out are low

Back